From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Limo may refer to:
- Limousine, a luxury car
- Limo (woreda), an administrative division in southern Ethiopia
- Limo (subdistrict), a subdistrict in Depok, West Java, Indonesia
- Limo, a Javanese word meaning "five"
- Limousine (MS Rebridge), a song from the band Brand New
- LiMo Platform, a mobile phone and device operating system
- LiMo Foundation, the organization that develops the LiMo Platform
- Limo, the Dutch title for the film named Lemo in English, starring the girl group Kus
- White Limo, a song from the rockband Foo Fighters on their album "Wasting Light"
- Benjamin Limo (born 1974), Kenyan long-distance runner and 2005 World Champion over 5000 metres
- Felix Limo (born 1980), Kenyan long-distance runner and Chicago and London marathon winner
- Philemon Limo (born 1985), Kenyan long-distance runner competing in 10K races
- Remmy Limo (born 1971), Kenyan triple jumper
- Richard Limo (born 1980, a Kenyan long-distance runner and 2001 World Champion over 5000 metres
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.