|TheRide light rail station|
Northbound G-Line (now defunct) LRT awaits its departure time at Lincoln Station.
|Location||10185 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, Colorado
|Owned by||Regional Transportation District|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Bicycle facilities||8 racks, 16 lockers|
|Opened||November 17, 2006|
Lincoln is an island platformed RTD light rail station in Lone Tree, Colorado, United States. Operating as part of the E and F Lines, the station was opened on November 17, 2006, and is operated by the Regional Transportation District. It is the current terminus for Southeast Corridor trains that travel exclusively along I-25. Lincoln features a public art installation entitled Sun Stream, created by Ray King and dedicated in 2006.
- "Alphabetical park-n-Ride List". Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- Leib, Jeffrey (November 21, 2006). "A rail easy commute SE line's regular service debuts smoothly". The Denver Post. p. A1.
- "RTD: Southeast Corridor" (PDF). Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- "Light rail system map". Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- "art-n-Transit: A rider's guide to public art on RTD's transit system, Southeast Corridor". Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 27, 2010.
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Colorado train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|