Lincoln Center (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lincoln Center may refer to several places in the United States:
- 701 Brickell Avenue in Miami, known as The Lincoln Center until 2004
- The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City
- Lincoln Center Institute
- 66th Street – Lincoln Center (IRT Broadway – Seventh Avenue Line), the subway station at Columbus Avenue, served by the 1 2 trains
- Lincoln Center, Kansas, a small city
- Lincoln Center Historic District, Lincoln, Massachusetts
- Lincoln Center (Denver), a skyscraper
- Lincoln Center (Oregon), an office complex in Tigard, Oregon
- Fort Collins Lincoln Center, a performing arts center in Colorado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.