Lincoln Plaza at SunTrust Center
|Lincoln Plaza at SunTrust Center|
|Alternative names||Lincoln Plaza|
|Address||300 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
|Current tenants||Ameriprise Financial Services
Morrison Commercial Real Estate
Public Financial Management
Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell
Shutts & Bowen LLP
|Owner||Lincoln Property Company|
|Height||227.49 ft (69.34 m)|
|Floor area||246,000 sq ft (22,900 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Baker Barrios Architects, Inc.|
Construction on the building began in April 1999. A construction worker was killed in accident during construction of the building when a large piece of lumber fell from the eighth floor and struck him in the face.
The building attained a 45% occupancy rate shortly after completion, with lease rates of $26.50 per square foot.
- Dynetech Centre
- List of tallest buildings in Orlando
- Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower II
- Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower III
- Solaire at the Plaza
- "Lincoln Plaza". Emporis. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
- "Federal Officials Probe Construction-site Fatality". Orlando, FL. Orlando Sentinel. February 11, 2000. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
- Shanklin, Mary (May 24, 2010). "Orlando buildings set environmental firsts". Orlando, FL. Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
- Snyder, Jack (May 3, 1999). "3rd Tower Rises Into Orlando Skyline, This One Built On Faith". Orlando, FL. Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
- Snyder, Jack (June 24, 2000). "The Excitement Is Building Downtown - Three New Towers Have Given Orlando Nearly A Million Square Feet Of Office Space, And More Are Planned". Orlando, FL. Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
|This article about a building or structure in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|