Lincoln Township, Butler County, Kansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Butler County
|• Total||99.97 sq mi (258.92 km2)|
|• Land||99.33 sq mi (257.26 km2)|
|• Water||0.64 sq mi (1.66 km2) 0.64%|
|Elevation||1,391 ft (424 m)|
|• Density||3.2/sq mi (1.2/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0474387|
Lincoln Township was organized in 1879.
Lincoln Township covers an area of 99.97 square miles (258.9 km2) and contains no incorporated settlements.
- Eden Christian School, Private Mennonite Grade School, approximately 3 miles south of Burns. Located at
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Eden Mennonite Church Cemetery, located in Section 20 T23S R5E.
- According to the USGS, it contains two cemeteries: Baker and Ridgeway.
- Mooney, Vol. P. (1916). History of Butler County Kansas. Standard Publishing Company. p. 163.
- Marion County Cemetery List.
- Eden Mennonite Church; Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encycolopedia Online.
||Summit Township (Marion County)||Milton Township (Marion County)||Cedar Township (Chase County)|
|Clifford Township||Sycamore Township|
|Plum Grove Township||El Dorado Township||Chelsea Township|
|This article about a location in Butler County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|