Linda Ridgway is an American artist who was born in Jeffersonville, Indiana in 1947. Linda received an M.F.A. from Tulane University, and a B.F.A. from the Louisville School of Art. She has participated in various solo and group exhibitions including Linda Ridgway: A Survey, Poetics of Form at the Glassell School of Art at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas and the Dallas Museum of Art, Texas in 1997-98; and One Hundred Years: The Permanent Collection of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Texas. She currently lives and works in Dallas, Texas.
- Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas, TX
- El Paso Museum of Art, El Paso, TX
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, TX
- The Phillips Collection, Washington DC
- Weisman Collection, Los Angeles, CA
- American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- ARCO, Dallas, TX
- Bouchard, Kevin, Linda Ridgway, Consider, Artlies, Winter 2003-04, 1976.
- Graze, Sue, Linda Ridgway: A Survey, The Poetics of Form, Dallas, Dallas Museum of Art, 1997.