|Alma mater||Harvard College
Yale Law School
|Occupation||CEO & Co-founder of Endeavor|
Linda Rottenberg is an American businesswoman and New York Times bestselling author. She is the CEO and Co-founder of Endeavor, a non-profit organization that pioneered the field of high-impact entrepreneurship. Her New York Times best-selling book, Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags, was published by Penguin Random House in October 2014.
Named one of “America’s Best Leaders” by U.S. News and one of TIME’s 100 “Innovators for the 21st century,” Linda Rottenberg is considered among the world’s most dynamic experts on entrepreneurship, innovation, and leadership. A frequent lecturer at Fortune 500 companies, Rottenberg is the subject of four case studies by Harvard Business School and the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Her pioneering work also earned her a host of nicknames: ABC and NPR declared her “the entrepreneur whisperer,” Tom Friedman dubbed her the world’s “mentor capitalist,” Business Insider named her “Ms. Davos,” and for years she was known as “la chica loca” (the crazy girl) for insisting that entrepreneurs existed not only in Silicon Valley but also in emerging markets around the world.
She serves on the board of Zayo Group, a global provider of bandwidth infrastructure (NYSE: ZAYO).She a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Young Presidents Organization (YPO) and serves on the entrepreneurship steering committee of the World Economic Forum.
Rottenberg co-founded Endeavor, the world’s leading organization supporting high-impact entrepreneurs, in 1997. Headquartered in New York with 50 offices across the globe, Endeavor identifies, mentors, and co-invests in individuals with the biggest ideas, the likeliest potential to build companies that matter, and the greatest ability to inspire others. Since 1997, Rottenberg’s network has screened 40,000 candidates, handpicked 1,000 Endeavor Entrepreneurs, and helped them grow to provide 400,000 jobs and generate $7 billion annually. After spawning entrepreneurship ecosystems around the world, in 2013 Endeavor brought its proven scaleup model to the U.S.
Ms. Rottenberg has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Economist, Financial Times, USA Today, Strategy + Business, People, Glamour, and MORE, and has appeared on GMA, The Today Show, Morning Joe, Nightline, NPR, CNBC, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business, and Bloomberg News. Dell featured her in its “Take Your Own Path” ad campaign and Veuve Clicquot named her Businesswoman of the Year.
Rottenberg lives in Brooklyn with her husband, author and New York Times columnist Bruce Feiler, and their identical twin daughters.
- Named to Forbes "Impact 30" – Forbes
- "Take Your Own Path" campaign winner – Dell
- 2009 Asper Award for Global Entrepreneurship 
- One of America's Best Leaders 2008 – U.S. News & World Report
- “Innovator for the 21st Century” – Time Magazine
- "Business Woman of the Year: 2008" – Veuve Clicquot
- One of the top 100 innovators in the world under the age of 35 – MIT Technology Review TR100
- “Global Leader for Tomorrow” and “Young Global Leader” – World Economic Forum 
- The 1st female chair of the World Economic Forum on the Middle East (2007) 
- One of the World’s Top 40 Social Entrepreneurs – Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship (2001) 
- 10 Women to Watch of 2008 – Running Start
- Person of the Year – Organization of Women in International Trade (2007) 
- The Most Important Not-For-Profit Leader in Latin America – Poder–BCG Business
- "Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags". Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- "Linda Rottenberg, Forbes Impact 30". Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- "Linda Rottenberg, Trailblazer". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "2009 Asper Award". Retrieved 201-06-24. Check date values in:
- "America's Best Leaders: Linda Rottenberg, Entrepreneur". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "2003 Young Innovators Under 35". Technology Review. 2003. Retrieved August 16, 2011.
- "2004 Young Innovator". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "WEF - Linda Rottenberg". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Queen Urges Public-Private Partnerships to Create a Culture of Giving". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Linda Rottenberg biography". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Women to Watch Awards". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Woman of the Year". Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- Linda Rottenberg's February 2009 Keynote address at Harvard Business School's Social Entrepreneurship Conference 
- Harvard Business School case study (2009): "Endeavor: Creating a Global Movement for High-Impact Entrepreneurship" 
- Harvard Business School case study (2003): "Endeavor: Determining A Growth Strategy" 
- Stanford Graduate School of Business case study 
- "The Davos Awards: The 25 People And Companies Who Just Won The World's Most Prestigious Event" (Business Insider, January 2011) 
- Linda Rottenberg's Official Website
- Twitter Handle
- "Crazy Is A Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags" on Amazon.com
- Good Morning America: Entrepreneur Whisperer Helps 3 Moms Scale Up Business (October 2014)
- MSNBC's The Cycle: Using Your Crazy to Success in Entrepreneurship (October 2014)
- MSNBC's Morning Joe: How Entrepreneurs Are Responding to the Economy (October 2014)
- CNBC's Squawk Box: Thinking and Acting Like An Entrepreneur (October 2014)
- Bloomberg TV: Entrepreneurs Are Risk Minimizers (October 2014)
- Bloomberg TV: Mentoring Entrepreneurs (October 2014)
- Fox News: Overcoming the Barriers to Entrepreneurship (July 2014)
- Video: Stanford University Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Series (May 2014)
- Video: 2013 Endeavor Gala Speech (December 2013)
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Can Endeavor Help Struggling Entrepreneurs Abroad and in the U.S.? (November 2013)
- CNBC: Darwinian economics: Why downturns spark start-up booms (November 2013)
- Harvard Business School Case Study: Endeavor - Miami Heats Up (November 2013)