|Occupation||Journalist, author and economist|
Linda Yueh is a British-American journalist, author and economist. She is currently Chief Business Correspondent and a Contributing Editor for BBC News as well as presenter of Talking Business with Linda Yueh.
In April 2013, she became the Chief Business Correspondent for the BBC, making her debut on Monday, 13 May. Also, her blog debuted on the BBC News Business homepage, one of only three to feature, alongside the blogs of Business Editor Robert Peston, and Economics Editor Stephanie Flanders.
Yueh has substantial links to academia. She is an Adjunct Professor of Economics at London Business School, and a Fellow and lecturer in Economics at St Edmund Hall, Oxford University - where she is director of the China Growth Centre (CGC). She is also a Visiting Professor at Peking University and an associate of both the Centre for Economic Performance and IDEAS research centres at the London School of Economics (LSE).
Yueh has had several dozen papers published. They are detailed on her personal website.
She has written a number of books:
- China's Growth: The Making of an Economic Superpower. Oxford University Press.
- The Economy of China. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- China and Globalisation: Critical Concepts in Globalisation. Routledge. (editor).
- Enterprising China: Business, Economic, and Legal Developments since 1979. Oxford University Press.
- The Law and Economics of Globalisation. Edward Elgar Publishing. (editor).
- Macroeconomics. Cengage Learning. (co-author).
- The Future of Asian Trade and Growth: Economic Development with the Emergence of China. Routledge. (editor).
- Globalisation and Economic Growth in China. Routledge. (co-editor).
- "Correspondents - Linda Yueh". BBC. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Linda Yueh to make on-air debut on BBC World News on 13 May". BBC. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Faculty Profile, Linda Yueh". London Business School. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "BBC Blogs - Linda Yueh". BBC. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Academic profile - Linda Yueh". Oxford University.
- "China Growth Centre". Oxford University.
- "Speakers archive - Linda Yueh". RSA - Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- Personal website