From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lindau may refer to:
- Lindau, capital of the district of Lindau, Bavaria
- Lindau (Anhalt), a town in the district Anhalt-Zerbst, Saxony-Anhalt
- Lindau, Schleswig-Holstein, part of Amt Dänischer Wohld, district Rendsburg-Eckernförde, Schleswig-Holstein
- A district of the city of Passau in Bavaria
- A district of the municipality of Trebgast in Bavaria
- Lindau (Katlenburg-Lindau), a village in the municipality of Katlenburg-Lindau in Lower Saxony
- A district of the municipality of Heideland in Thuringia
- A district of the municipality of Ibach in Baden-Württemberg
- A district of the city of Raabs an der Thaya in Lower Austria
- Lindau class minesweepers, German coastal mine warfare vessels built as part of the first FRG naval program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lindau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.