From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lindbergh is a Swedish surname which may refer to:
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh (1906–2001), U.S. author and aviator; wife of Charles Lindbergh
- August Lindbergh (1808–1893), Swedish-American farmer and politician
- Charles August Lindbergh (1859–1924), U.S. Congressman and father of the famous pilot Charles Lindbergh
- Charles Lindbergh (1902–1974), first pilot to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic
- Erik Lindbergh (born c. 1965), U.S. aviator; grandson of the famous pilot Charles Lindbergh
- Pelle Lindbergh (1959–1985), Swedish ice hockey player
- Peter Lindbergh (born 1944), German fashion photographer
- Lindbergh, Alberta, hamlet in the County of St. Paul No. 19, Alberta, Canada
- Lindbergh, Atlanta, officially Lindbergh/Morosgo, neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia
- Lindbergh Boulevard, section of Missouri state highway running through St. Louis
- Lindbergh Center (MARTA station), passenger rail station in Atlanta, Georgia
- Lindbergh Field, also known as San Diego International Airport
- Lindbergh High School (St. Louis, Missouri), high school named after Charles Lindbergh, the aviator.
- Lindbergh Senior High School (Renton, Washington), high school named after Charles Lindbergh, the aviator
- Lindbergh (crater), lunar crater named after Charles Lindbergh
- Lindbergh (moonlet), natural satellite of Saturn named after Charles Lindbergh
- Lindbergh's Grass Mouse, rodent species from South America
- Lindbergh kidnapping, abduction and murder of the son of Charles and Anne Lindbergh.
- "Lindbergh Law", a nickname for the Federal Kidnapping Act adopted in response to the Lindbergh kidnapping
- Lindbergh (book), 1999 Pulitzer Prize winning biography by A. Scott Berg
- Sega Lindbergh, an arcade system board developed by Sega
- Lindbergh (album), album of the Italian singer Ivano Fossati
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lindbergh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.