Linden Hall (school)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2012)|
|212 East Main Street
Lititz, PA 17543
|Type||Independent boarding and day school|
|Motto||Non scholae, sed vitae discimus|
|Enrollment||250 (as of 2012–13)|
|Color(s)||Blue and White|
|Newspaper||The Linden Ledger|
Linden Hall is an independent day and boarding school for girls in grades 6-12 located in Lititz, Pennsylvania. The school was founded in 1746 and is the oldest girls' boarding/day school in the US.
- "At a Glance". Linden Hall. Retrieved December 19, 2012.
- "Explore PA History.com". Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- "Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission". Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- "Venture Lititz". Retrieved 20 December 2012.
- Handler, Bonnie (1996). Linden Hall: Enduring Values, Changing Times. Library of Congress: Sutter House Publishers. p. 34.
|This Pennsylvania school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|