Lindrith, New Mexico
|Lindrith, New Mexico|
|Elevation||7,237 ft (2,206 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||907972|
Lindrith is an unincorporated community in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, United States. Lindrith is located in southern Rio Arriba County along New Mexico State Road 95. Lindrith has a post office with ZIP code 87029. The Lindrith Airpark, a public-use airport, is located in Lindrith. Lindrith has a charter elementary school, the Lindrith Area Heritage School.
- "Lindrith". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved August 24, 2013.
- "Lindrith Airpark". Airport IQ 5010. Retrieved August 24, 2013.
- "L.A.H.S.". Lindrith Area Heritage School. Retrieved August 24, 2013.
- "Lindrith Area Heritage". GreatSchools. Retrieved August 24, 2013.
|This New Mexico state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|