|Born||17 September 1985|
Lindsay Adler is an American portrait and fashion photographer based out of Manhattan, New York. Her editorials have appeared in Bullett Magazine, Zink Magazine and Fault. She regularly contributes to photo publications Professional Photographer, Rangefinder Magazine, and Popular Photography.
In May 2010 Adler published her first book, A Linked Photographers' Guide to Online Marketing and Social Media. Her second book, Fashion Flair for Portrait and Wedding Photography, was named one of Amazon.com's Top Ten Books of 2011.
Adler also speaks and teaches within the photographic community. She is a contributor on CreativeLIVE and Kelby Training. She is also the co-host of The Framed Network's series "The Concept" (a series of shows on YouTube) with fine art photographer Brooke Shaden.
- A Linked Photographers' Guide to Online Marketing and Social Media, 2010
- Fashion Flair for Portrait and Wedding Photography. Cengage Learning PTR, 2011
- Shooting in Sh*tty Light: The Top Ten Worst Photography Lighting Situations and How to Conquer Them. Peachpit Press, 2012
- Designing an Image DVD series. Self-published, 2013
- Creative 52: Weekly Projects to Invigorate Your Photography Portfolio. Peachpit Press, 2013
- "Rangefinder - Lindsay Adler: Always Fashionable". Rangefinderonline.com. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "An Interview with Lindsay Adler | Papercut Magazine". Papercutmag.com. 2012-12-26. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "The Candid Frame: A Photography Podcast: The Candid Frame #195 - Lindsay Adler". Thecandidframe.blogspot.com. 2013-07-15. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Lindsay Adler". Phlearn. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- July 12, 2013 (2013-07-12). "Interview and BTS with Fashion Photographer Lindsay Adler". Fstoppers. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "The Concept". The Framed Network. Retrieved 2014-01-11.