He joined the Board of Directors of Westpac in 2008 and has served as its Chairman since 2011. He also serves on the Boards of Directors of the Transurban Group and BHP Billiton.
He served on the Board of the Public Transport Corporation from December 1995 to 1997, when he became its Chairman until 2001. He serves on the Board of Trustees of Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- Forbes profile
- Marc Moncrief, Power and the passion play across the boards, The Age, August 18, 2012
- The Australian: Lindsay Maxsted
- Westpac Board of Directors
- Transurban Group Board of Directors
- John Durie, New Westpac chairman Lindsay Maxsted must wind back board positions, The Australian, May 11, 2011
- BHP Billiton
|This Australian business biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|