|Full name||Lindsay Rose|
|Date of birth||8 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Rennes, France|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:01, 17 July 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Lindsay Rose (born 8 February 1992 in Rennes) is a French football player of Mauritian descent who currently plays for French club Olympique Lyonnais in Ligue 1. He is a France youth international and previously played at under-18 and under-19 level.
Rose began his career in 1998 with hometown club CPB Rennes. After training there for three years, he moved to professional club Rennes. After spending nine years in the club's academy, Rose was released without Rennes offering him a professional contract. Soon after, he signed on with Ligue 2 club Laval, appearing for the club's reserve team in the Championnat de France amateur 2 numerous times.
Rose's first international experience came with the Mauritius U-17 team in 2008, playing several games for the team in various competitions. Soon after, he was called up to the France U-18 team and, a year later, to the France U-19 team. He aspires to play for the France national football team internationally, but said that he is definitely open to playing with the Mauritius national football team should the former not work out.
- "Laval v. Châteauroux Match Report". LFP. 9 April 2010. Retrieved 9 April 2010.
- "Puig rempile, Rose passe pro". France Football. 21 May 2010. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- "Lindsay Rose signs for OL". olweb.fr. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "Lindsay Rose brigue une place en sélection nationale (-16 ans)". Le Mauricien. 13 July 2008. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- "Lindsay Rose : " Je voulais réussir au Stade rennais "". Stade Rennais Online. 21 June 2011. Retrieved 29 August 2011.