From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lindsey may refer to :
- Lindsey, Lincolnshire, one of the historic Parts of Lincolnshire and an administrative county from 1889 to 1974
- East Lindsey, an administrative district in Lincolnshire, and a parliamentary constituency between 1983 and 1997
- West Lindsey, an administrative district in Lincolnshire
- Kingdom of Lindsey, an Anglo-Saxon kingdom in the area of modern Lincolnshire
- Archdeaconry of Lindsey, created in 1933 and absorbed into the Archdeaconry of Stow & Lindsey in 1994
- Lindsey, Suffolk
- United States
- Lindsey (given name)
- Lindsey (surname)
- Earl of Lindsey
- Robert Bertie, 1st Duke of Ancaster and Kesteven, 1st Marquess of Lindsey
- USS Lindsey (DM-32), a United States Navy destroyer-minelayer in commission from 1944 to 1946
- All pages beginning with "Lindsey"
- Lindsay (disambiguation)
- Linsey (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.