From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ling may refer to:
- A synonym of heather, Calluna vulgaris
- Ling, the legendary Kingdom, ruled by king Gesar, in Mongol-Tibetan myth
- Ling (surname), a surname of English origin, notable people with the surname see there
- Ling (TCM), a traditional Chinese medicine concept of shamanic power and spirituality
- Ling County, in Shandong, China
- Ling, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Several species of fish:
- Another form of the Hinduism-related word lingam
- An abbreviation of the word linguistics
- The romanized rendering of the Tibetan term for "monastery"
- A Chinese synonym of water caltrop (菱)
- Bàba and Māma Ling, Francine Smith's Chinese adoptive parents from American Dad!
- Gesar of Ling, mythical Tibetan culture-hero
- Gwen Ling, Francine Smith's adoptive sister who is frequently mentioned but remains as an unseen character from American Dad!
- Ling Bouvier, a fictional character from The Simpsons
- Ling-Ling, a character on the animated series Drawn Together
- Ling Woo, a fictional character from Ally McBeal
- Ling (sometimes spelled "Lin") Yao, a character from the manga series Fullmetal Alchemist and its 2009 anime adaption Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Ling Xiaoyu, a fictional character from the Tekken series
- Ling, a fictional character from the James Bond film You Only Live Twice
-ling', may refer to:
- -ling, an English diminutive suffix
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix