From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lingala can refer to:
- Lingala language in central Africa
- Lingala, Krishna a village in Mandavalli Mandal, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Lingala village, Vatsavayi a village in Vatsavai Mandal, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Lingala, Kadapa district, a village and mandal in Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Lingala, Telangana, a village in Khammam district, state of Telengana, India.
- Lingala music, a synonym for Soukous music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lingala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.