Lingerie (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Created by||John Quinn|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Executive producer(s)||John Quinn|
|Camera setup||Film; Single-camera|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||American Cinema Group|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)
|Original run||July 3, 2009– present|
Most of the stories in this series revolve around Lacey Summers, who leaves behind her a successful career as a fashion model to design lingerie. She decides to live in a large loft that doubles as her design studio.
Cast and Characters
- Jennifer Korbin as Lacey Summers: The main character of the series. A smart, beautiful, yet sassy and vulnerable former fashion model and a designer of her line of lingerie. Most of the series revolves around her love affairs.
- Matthew Fitzgerald/Marcus Thomas as Cody Summers: Lacey's younger yet protective brother. He works as the apartment's "handyman", he later starts to do modeling. He is a jocular and light-hearted womanizer who succeeds in seducing women.
- Michael Scratch as Jason: A handsome and charming fashion photographer who's Lacey's friend and also her on-again-off-again boyfriend.
- Lana Tailor as Vanessa: A bisexual aspiring actress from Seattle, who becomes Lacey's roommate. She had a brief relationship with Jason which annoyed Lacey.
- Denise Cobar as Marilyn: Lacey's best friend, who writes for a gossip fashion magazine.
- Geoff Stevens as Jeffery: Lacey's friend, a gay fashion and also designer. He is very witty and sarcastic.
- Erin Brown as Stephanie: Lacey's assistant. She has an on and off relationship with Cody though she is annoyed by his absent-mindedness.
- Emily McLeod as Joanne: Lacey's new assistant in the season two. She is a bartender at Duncan's.
- Jonathan Steen as Russ: Cody's roommate and best friend. He is a bartender at Duncan's and serves as Cody's supportive friend. He is both smart and charismatic and the more serious of the two.
- Chris Smits as Rick: A NC City firefighter who became Lacey's short-lived love interest.
- Amber Smith as Giovanna: An established designer who uses sabotage and deceit to keep Lacey from realizing her dream.
|This television program–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|