From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lingual may refer to:
- Tongue, a muscular hydrostat on the floors of the mouths of most vertebrates which manipulates food for mastication
- Lingual, in palaeontology, the side of the teeth that faces the tongue
- Lingual artery, arises from the external carotid between the superior thyroid and facial artery
- Lingual veins, begin on the dorsum, sides, and under surface of the tongue, and, passing backward along the course of the lingual artery, end in the internal jugular vein
- Lingual gyrus, of the occipital lobe lies between the calcarine sulcus and the posterior part of the collateral sulcus
- Lingual bone
- Lingual nerve, a branch of the mandibular nerve
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lingual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.