|Owned by||Link Media, Inc.|
|Slogan||"Television Without Borders"|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California
(with studios in Washington, D.C. and New York City)
|Dish Network||Channel 9410|
Link TV is a non-commercial American satellite television network providing "diverse perspectives on world and national issues." It is carried nationally on DirecTV and Dish Network. Link TV was launched as a daily, 24-hour non-commercial network in 1999. It receives no money from the satellite providers, but relies instead on contributions from viewers and foundations.
Link TV broadcasts a mix of documentaries, global and national news, music of diverse cultures, and programs promoting citizen action. The network also airs English language news from Deutsche Welle and Al Jazeera English, as well as various documentaries and world music videos. Select Link TV programs are streamed on the Internet, via the channel's website at www.linktv.org.
Production and projects 
In 2010, Link TV announced the launch of ViewChange.org, an online video platform funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that aims to raise awareness of global development issues. It applies Semantic Web technology to video, in order to automatically create links to related content from other online sources.
In conjunction with the New York City Human Rights Watch International Film Festival, LinkTV broadcasts a "Youth Producing Change" program which showcases the works of youth from all over the world. They also support efforts to fund groups such as imMEDIAte Justice Productions which help youth create their own film works.
In October 2012, Link TV announced that it was merging with KCET, an independent public television station in Los Angeles, to form a new nonprofit entity, to be called KCETLink. The new entity will be be headquartered at KCET's Burbank facilities.
- Mosaic: World News from the Middle East
- Mosaic Intelligence Report
- Global Pulse
- Latin Pulse
- Global Spirit
- Earth Focus
- Who Speaks for Islam
- Bridge to Iran
- Real Conversations
- Global Lens
- Oceans 8
- Men of Words
- Lunch with Bokara
- Bokara's Conversations on Consciousness
- U.S.-Muslim Engagement Project
- Ethics and the World Crisis
- Future Express
- The Israel Lobby
- Youth Producing Change
- Journal (Deutsche Welle)
- Al Jazeera English World News
- Democracy Now!
- In Focus (Deutsche Welle)
- Sleepless in Gaza...and Jerusalem
- TED Talks
- Witness (Al Jazeera English series)
- Arab Labor
- Rappers, Divas, Virtuosos: New Music From the Muslim World
- Wilner, Paul. "Broadcasting a Global Sampler, The New York Times, January 13, 2008.
- Link TV FAQ
- Ingram, Mathew. "LinkTV Building a YouTube for Social Change", GigaOM, February 26, 2010.
- Youth Producing Change - LinkTV.com
- Scott Collins, "KCET announces merger with satellite network Link TV", Los Angeles Times, October 17, 2012.