From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up linkage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Linkage generally means "the manner or style of being united", and can refer to:
- Genetic linkage, the tendency of certain genes to be inherited together
- Flux linkage, the total flux passing through a surface formed by a closed conducting loop
- Linkage (mechanical), assemblies of links designed to manage forces and movement
- Linkage (policy), a Cold War policy of the United States of America towards the Soviet Union and Communist China
- Linkage (linguistics), an unclear group of undoubtedly related languages in contact
- Linkage (software), a concept in computer programming describing how names can or can not refer to the same entity throughout a program
- Linkage (album), the third album by J-pop singer Mami Kawada, released in 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.