||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (December 2008)|
|Industry||Online Marketing Services|
|Founded||New York, New York (1996)|
|Headquarters||New York, New York|
|Key people||Yaz Iida, (President, CEO)|
Search Marketing (SEM)
The Rakuten LinkShare network is touted by the company as the largest pay for performance affiliate marketing network on the Internet.
The Rakuten LinkShare Corporation (Rakuten LinkShare) was founded in 1996 by Stephen Messer and Heidi Messer and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Tampa, Tokyo and London, UK.
Rakuten LinkShare offers a number of services to online merchants. The primary services are:
- Rakuten LinkShare Affiliate Marketing Network - Affiliate Program Management and Tracking platform
- Rakuten LinkShare Lead Advantage, Lead Generation
- Rakuten LinkShare Search Advantage, which includes Paid Placement, Paid Inclusion and Search Affiliate Management Services
- Rakuten LinkShare MediaTracker, which provides tracking and reporting beyond affiliate marketing, including email campaigns and display advertising campaigns
- Derek Vaughan (July 12, 2005),Make Money From Your Content Site, Sitepoint.com, retrieved August 12, 2007
- Top Japanese Shopping Portals - Alexa Ranking
- Bloomberg (September 6, 2005),Rakuten Agrees to Acquire LinkShare for $425 Million, Bloomberg.com, retrieved August 12, 2007