From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lino may refer to:
- Lino, short for linoleum, a common flooring material
- Lino, slang for linesman, the former name (still in widespread common use) for an assistant referee in football
- Lino, slang for a habitual user of cocaine
Lino is also a male given name.
- Pope Linus, second Pope, alive during first century.
- Lino Lacedelli (1925–2009), Italian mountaineer
- Lino Rulli, American talk radio host
- Lino Saputo, Canadian businessman and founder of the Canadian-based cheese manufacturer Saputo, Inc.
- Lino Tagliapietra, glass artist
- Lino Ventura, an Italian actor who starred in French movies
Lino is also the surname of
- Pascal Lino, a French former road racing cyclist
Lino is the title / stage name of:
All pages beginning with "Lino" Lino is also the term used to describe the offspring of a Lion and Rhino mating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.