From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lins has several meanings.
Lins is a surname of German origin.
- Ivan Lins, Brazilian singer and composer
- Luizianne Lins, Brazilian politician
- Paulo Lins, Brazilian writer
- Heinz Maria Lins, German singer and author
- Leovegildo Lins da Gama Júnior, Brazilian footballer (nicknamed Júnior)
- Lins Varghese, Indian Linux and Windows Admin
The surname occurs also in German-speaking countries.
- Lins, São Paulo, Brazilian municipality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.