From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lint may mean:
- Fibrous coat of thick hairs covering the seeds of the cotton plant
- Lint (material), an accumulation of fluffy fibers that collect on fabric
- Navel lint, an accumulation of fluffy fibres in one's navel
Lint may also refer to:
- Lint, Antwerp, a municipality located in Belgium
- Linţ, a village in Chețani Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Tim Armstrong, a punk rock musician, known from Operation Ivy, Rancid, and Transplants
- Jacobus Hendricus van Lint (1932–2004), Dutch mathematician
Art, entertainment, and media
Computing and technology
- lint (software), a tool to find problems in software
- LINT0 and LINT1, LINTX etc. the interrupt lines on x86 microprocessors
- Alstom LHB Coradia LINT, light rail vehicle built by Alstom
- Lindt & Sprüngli (also known as Lindt), chocolate maker.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.