From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lint may mean:
- Fibrous coat of thick hairs covering the seeds of the cotton plant
- Lint (material), an accumulation of fluffy fibers that collect on fabric
- Navel lint, an accumulation of fluffy fibres in one's navel
Lint may also refer to:
- Tim Armstrong, a punk rock musician, known from Operation Ivy, Rancid, and Transplants
- Jacobus Hendricus van Lint (1932–2004), Dutch mathematician
- Lint, Antwerp, a municipality located in Belgium
- Linţ, a village in Chețani Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- lint (software), a tool to find problems in software
- Alstom LHB Coradia LINT, light rail vehicle built by Alstom
- LINT0 and LINT1, LINTX etc. the interrupt lines on x86 microprocessors
- LINT, a book by Steve Aylett
- Lindt & Sprüngli (also known as Lindt), chocolate maker.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.