A Linus Airways BAe 146-200.
Linus Airways was a regional airline in Indonesia. It served large city destinations, such as Pekanbaru, Medan, Semarang, Palembang, Batam and Bandung. The airline name is an abbreviation of "Lintasan Nusantara" ("bridge across the archipelago").
The airline was on the List of air carriers banned in the European Union. Linus Airways is not listed in any category by Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority for airline safety quality, because this airline is not operating.
As of 27 April 2009, the airline has decided to suspend all its operations , because it didn't have airplanes.
As of 2008, Linus Airways operates the following aircraft:
- Linus Airways
- Linus Airways (Aviation Network, June 8, 2008)
- Linus Airways BAe 146-200 PK-LNJ at Medan - Polonia (MES / WIMM), July 25, 2008
- Linus Airways BAe 146-200 PK-LNI and PK-LNJ at Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, March, 2008
- Linus Airways BAe 146-200 PK-LNJ at Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, March 21, 2008
- Linus Airways Boeing 737-200 Advanced PK-LYA at Honolulu International (HNL/ PHNL), USA - Hawaii, March 30, 2005 (leased to other operator)
- Linus Airways - Details and Fleet History
- "PT Linus Airways of Indonesia Leases Two BAe 146-200s from BAE Systems". BAE Systems. 2007-08-21. Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- Airways.htm "Airline details". airfleets.net. Retrieved 2008-09-18.