Drew in May 1986.
|Born||Lindsey Jane Drew
11 May 1958 
|Occupation||Glamour model, pornographic actress, producer|
|Spouse(s)||Simon James Honey|
Lindsey "Linzi" Jane Drew (born 11 May 1958 in Bristol) is an English former glamour model, producer, adult model and pornographic actress. During a varied career in the UK sex industry Drew worked as a Page Three girl, stripper, glamour model and porn actress and was at one time the editor of the British edition of Penthouse magazine. In the 1980s, she appeared nude on a monthly basis in the softcore magazine Club International. In the 1990s she was jailed for illegally distributing pornography, something which she and boyfriend, Simon Honey aka Lindsay Honey or Ben Dover, discussed in a BBC Open Space documentary entitled More Sex Please, We're British (1993). This documentary, which argues for liberalisation of censorship laws, was made by Isobel Koprowski, the former editor of Forum magazine.
Drew has also had minor roles in a handful of mainstream films, including An American Werewolf in London, and a number of Ken Russell films, including starring in the Nessun dorma segment of the multi-director film, Aria. She also appeared on the cover of the 1984 Roger Waters concept album The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking. and the film back-projected during the accompanying live tour.
In 1993, she published her autobiography, Try Everything Once Except Incest and Morris Dancing: The Intimate Autobiography of a Dangerous Lady (ISBN 978-1857820348).
Drew retired from the porn industry at the age of 35. She later had a son, Tyger Drew-Honey, who became known for playing Jake in the BBC television sitcom Outnumbered. She and Dover subsequently split up.
- England & Wales births findmypast.co.uk
- Linzi Drew at the Internet Movie Database
- Linzi Drew freebase.com.
- More Sex Please, We're British British Film Institute.
- "'London was chaotic for filming'". Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- Ken Russell - Nessun Dorma Youtube.
- Mabbett, Andy (2010). Pink Floyd - The Music and the Mystery. London: Omnibus,. ISBN 978-1-84938-370-7.
- Miles, Barry; Andy Mabbett (1994). Pink Floyd the visual documentary ([Updated ed.] ed.). London :: Omnibus,. ISBN 0-7119-4109-2.
- Hardy, Rebecca (2011-09-30). "Outnumbered: We reveal what the boys in the show are like in real life". Daily Mail. Retrieved 2012-04-10.