|Headquarters||Ballwin, Missouri, USA|
|Key people||Marv Gibbs, CEO
Jim Tobias, President, Lion’s Choice Restaurant Corp.
Linda Stille, CFO
|Products||Fast food, including:
Roast beef · sandwiches
Lion's Choice is a St. Louis-based fast food restaurant chain specializing in roast beef sandwiches. The first store opened in Ballwin, Missouri in 1967, under the name Brittany Beef, for a short while, and then Red Lion Beef House. Currently, there are 23 locations in Missouri, all of which are in or near Greater St. Louis. 
Lion's Choice's marketing specialization is serving "lean beef that is slow-roasted in the restaurant and is sliced fresh for each sandwich ordered."
The restaurant has sponsored a number of charities and teams, such as Shamrocks Against Dystrophy, the St. Louis County Library Reading Club, the MS 150 Bike Tour, and Trailnet. It was the Missouri state winner for the National Restaurant Association's Restaurant Neighbor Award in 2006. and was named Best Fast Food by the Riverfront Times.
Because of its specialization in roast beef, Arby's is considered Lion's Choice's direct competition.
The midwest restaurant's name originates from the king of the jungle's choice in foods, being the Lion. Hence the name, Lion's Choice.
- Lion's Choice. "Lion's Choice Contact". Lion's Choice.
- "Lion's Choice Opens Its First Franchise inCantera; Quick-Serve Restaurant in Cantera Meets...". Business Wire. 2000-06-21. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Choice Foods Announces Plans to Build More Lion's Choice Restaurants". 1006. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "New Lion's Choice Location to be Built in Herculaneum, MO". 2006. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Lion's Choice Presents Check To Morgan Fritz, MDA's 2005 National Goodwill Ambassador". Lion's Choice. 2006. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Lion's Choice Supports St. Louis County Library Reading Club". Lion's Choice. 2006. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Team Lion's Choice Ready for 2006 MS 150 Bike Tour". Lion's Choice. 2006. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Lion's Choice Sponsors Trailnet in 2007". Lion's Choice. 2006. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Lion's Choice Restaurant Corporation Selected as Missouri State Winner for the National Restaurant Association's 2006 Restaurant Neighbor Award". Lion's Choice. 2006. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Best Fast Food". Riverfront Times. 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-29.