From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lipica may refer to:
- Lipica, Poland, a village in the Province of Warmia-Masuria
- Lipica (Tutin), a village in the Municipality of Tutin
- Lipica (border crossing), a border crossing near Lipica between Slovenia and Italy
- Lipica (hill), a hill (979 m) in Golac in the Municipality of Hrpelje–Kozina
- Lipica (ridge), a ridge (950 m) in Golac in the Municipality of Hrpelje–Kozina
- Lipica, Šentjur, a hamlet of Podgrad in the Municipality of Šentjur
- Lipica, Škofja Loka, a settlement in the Municipality of Škofja Loka
- Lipica, Sežana, a settlement in the Municipality of Sežana and the origin of the Lipizzan horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.