From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lipovice is a West Slavic toponym. Lipovicë is an Albanian form of the Serbian (South Slavic) toponym Lipovica. It may refer to:
- Lipovice (Prachatice District), Czech Republic
- Lipovica (peak in Kosovo),[a] Albanian form Lipovicë
- Lipovica, Lipljan, Kosovo,[a] Albanian form Lipovicë
- Lipovica (disambiguation), Serbian toponym
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Kosovo. The latter declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. Kosovo's independence has been recognised by 108 out of 193 United Nations member states.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.