From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lippa may refer to:
- Lippa (sport) a game played in southern Europe and the Indian subcontinent
- Lippa, Ioannina (Greek: Λίππα), Ioannina, Greece
- Hungarian name for Lipova, a town in Arad County, Romania
- Kislippa, the Hungarian name for Lipa, Beltinci, Slovenia
People with the surname
- Talpanas lippa, an extinct species of duck
- Lipa (disambiguation)
- Lipovica (disambiguation)
- Lipovice, Czech Republic
- Lipowice, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lippa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.