From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lipschitz or Lipshitz is a surname, which may be derived from the Polish city of Głubczyce (German: Leobschütz),
See "Lifshitz" for a list of other variants.
The surname may refer to:
- Daniel Lipšic, former Minister of Interior in Slovakia
- Dr. Werner P. Lipschitz, fictional character of the Rugrats series
- Israel Lipschitz (1782–1860), rabbi and biblical scholar
- Jacques Lipchitz (1891–1973), Cubist sculptor
- Rudolf Lipschitz (1832–1903), German mathematician
- Lippy Lipshitz (1903-1980), South African sculptor, painter and printmaker.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Lipschitz. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|