From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lipstick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lipstick is a cosmetic product.
Lipstick may also refer to:
Film and television
- Lipstick (film), a 1976 film starring Margaux and Mariel Hemingway
- Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy or Lipstick, a 2006 American TV movie
- Lipstick (TV series), a Hindi-language Indian series
- Lipstick (band), an all-girl Mongolian pop band
- Lipstick (Alejandra Guzmán album), 2004
- Lipstick (Orange Caramel album), 2012
- "Lipstick" (Alejandra Guzmán song), 2004
- "Lipstick" (Alesha song), 2006
- "Lipstick" (Elise Estrada song), 2010
- "Lipstick" (Jedward song), 2011
- "Lipstick" (Rocket from the Crypt song), 1998
- "Lipstick"/"Ichiban Boshi", a 2007 single by Sachi Tainaka
- "Lipstick"/"Lamu no Love Song", a 2012 single by Orange Caramel
- "Lipstick", a song by Cassidy from Split Personality
- "I Hate Your Lipstick by Veal
- Lipstick, a 2014 single by Sophia Del Carmen
- Lois Long (known under the pseudonym Lipstick), American writer for The New Yorker during the 1920s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lipstick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.