From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liptak or Lipták is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Adam Liptak, an American journalist, lawyer and instructor in journalism.
- Attila Lipták, a Hungarian sprint canoer.
- David Liptak, an American a composer and music teacher.
- Juraj Lipták, a Slovak sprint canoer.
- Matthew Liptak, a retired AFL footballer for the Adelaide Crows.
- Peter Lipták, a Slovak football player.
- Zoltán Lipták, a Hungarian footballer.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Liptak. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|