From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up liquid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liquid is a phase of matter.
Liquid may also refer to:
- Liquid amber, a genus of four species of flowering plants in the family Altingiaceae
- Liquid consonant, an approximate consonant (like /l/, /r/) that does not correspond phonetically to a specific vowel
- Liquid crystal, substances that exhibit a phase of matter that has properties between those of a conventional liquid and those of a solid crystal
- Liquid layout, a web design that does not rely upon fixed widths
- Market liquidity, the ability to buy or sell a particular commodity quickly without causing a significant price fluctuation
- Accounting liquidity, the ability of a debtor to pay their debts as and when they fall due
- Liquid Entertainment, a computer game development company
- Liquid Snake and Liquid Ocelot, characters in the Metal Gear video game franchise
- Team Liquid, an electronic sports team and community website
- Liquid template engine from the e-commerce system Shopify.
In music and dance:
- Liquid (Recoil album), a 2000 music album by Recoil
- Liquid (Urlaub in Polen album), a 2009 music album by Urlaub in Polen
- "Liquid" (The Rasmus song), a 1998 song by The Rasmus
- "Liquid" (Jars of Clay song), a 1995 song by Jars of Clay
- Liquid (musician), Eamon Downes, creator of the seminal dance anthem "Sweet Harmony"
- Liquid funk, a sub-genre of drum and bass
- Liquid V, a Liquid Funk record label
- Liquid dancing, a form of dance in which a dancer's gesticulations flow fluidly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.