|Founded||Lansing, Michigan, The United States (July 29, 1998 )|
|Headquarters||Lansing, The United States|
|Number of locations||3 Datacenters in The United States|
|Footnotes / references
"Michigan Division of Corporation". Retrieved 2014-06-29. "INC Magazine - Company Profile Liquid Web - Liquid Web Employs 300". Retrieved 2012-09-06.
Liquid Web, Inc. is a provider of web hosting services based in Lansing, Michigan, United States. They provide dedicated managed servers, VPS servers, Smart Servers, shared hosting, as well as a range of hosting products and services.
In January, 2010, Liquid Web launched its cloud hosting platform, Storm On Demand, offering services such as clone and migration. Since launching this new service, Storm On Demand has added several new features including Storm Bare Metal, which gives customers all the services of Liquid Web's storm servers delivered on a dedicated server. Recently they announced the availability of new operating systems on their storm servers: CentOS 6.3, Debian 6.0, and Ubuntu 11.10 as well as Geographic Redundancy.
In June, 2010, CloudHarmony conducted a benchmark test comparing cloud server performance, focusing on Memory IO. "The top performers in this benchmark category were EC2, Storm on Demand (6 servers with scores 116 and above), Bluelock, and IBM Developer Cloud."
Liquid Web received the INC.5000 Fastest Growing Companies award in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Liquid Web currently maintains four datacenters. They currently have three (including their main office) in Lansing, Michigan and one located in Phoenix, Arizona. The company announced expansion plans to Ann Arbor, Michigan (US) as well as Europe in 2014.
- "WILX NBC10 Story - Liquid Web Employs 150". Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "INC Magazine - Company Profile Liquid Web - Liquid Web Employs 300". Retrieved 2012-09-06.
- "Matthew Hill, owner and CEO of Liquid Web".
- "Fast-growing Lansing company uses Michigan Works!, grants to train Linux administrators - Crains Detroit". Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "Web Host Liquid Web Offers On-Demand Cloud Platform".
- "Liquid Web Adds Hybrid Cloud Functionality to Storm On Demand Platform".
- "Storm On Demand Featuring New Operating Systems!".
- "Storm On Demand Unveils New Regions!".
- "Cloud Server Benchmarking Part 4: Memory IO".
- "Inc.com Company Profile".
- "Liquid Web Datacenters". Retrieved 2012-02-25.
- Allen, Jeremy. "Lansing-based tech company expanding into Ann Arbor, aims to bring 75 jobs downtown". MLive. MLive/Ann Arbor News. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Liquid Web Network". Retrieved 2012-02-25.
|This article about an internet company of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|