From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lira is the unit of currency of various countries.
Lira may also refer to:
- Lira, Salvaterra de Miño, a village in Galicia, northwestern Spain
- Lira, Carnota, a village in Galicia, northwestern Spain
- Lira, Uganda, a town in northern Uganda
- Lira District, an administrative district in northern Uganda
- Lira (instrument), a Ukrainian folk musical instrument similar to the hurdy-gurdy
- Calabrian lira, a bowed string instrument
- Lira da braccio, a European bowed string instrument played during the Renaissance
- Lingm or lira, a Bhutanese flute
- Lira (mollusc), lines or ridges on the shell of molluscs or brachiopods
- Lira (singer), a South African singer
- Lira (Encantadia), a character in Encantadia
- Lira (ISS), a communications system
- Liberal Reform Party (Czech Republic), Czech political party
- Locked-In Retirement Account
- Alfa class submarine or Lira class submarine
- Ciampino Airport's ICAO code
People with the surname
- Osvaldo Lira, Chilean priest, theologian and philosopher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.