Lisa M. Dugan
|Lisa M. Dugan|
|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 79th district
December 2003 – January 2013
|Preceded by||John “Phil” Novak|
|Succeeded by||Kate Cloonen|
|Born||September 20, 1969|
Lisa M. Dugan was a Democratic member of the Illinois House of Representatives who represented the 79th District from January 2003 until January 2013. The district she represented included all or parts of Monee, Peotone, Manteno, Grant Park, Bradley, Kankakee, Aroma Park, St. Anne, Hopkins Park, Papineau, Martinton and Donovan.
Early Life & Career
Dugan is an electrician by trade and currently a member of IBEW Local 176. A lifelong volunteer in the community she has served on over fifty volunteer boards including serving as President of the Bradley-Bourbannis Chamber of Commerce from 1998-2003.
Dugan has served as a full time legislator since she was first appointed in December 2003. In the 97th General Assembly she has been appointed to serve as the Chairperson of the House Agriculture & Conservation committee. Her Elementary & Secondary Education, State Government Administration (Vice-Chairperson), Health Care Availability Access, Veterans' Affairs, Tourism & Conventions and the Appropriations committee for Human Services.
- Veeneman, Drew. "Map 79th House District". precinctmaps.com. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- "Representative Biography". Illinois General Assembly. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- "Representative Lisa M. Dugan’s Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- "Endorsements". Toi for Illinois. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Lisa M. Dugan (D) 79th District official IL House website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Lisa M. Dugan (IL) profile
- Follow the Money - Lisa M Dugan
- Illinois House Democrats - Lisa M. Dugan profile
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|