||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2015)|
Lisa Pickens Quinn is an American television host, artist and author.
Lisa Pickens was born in Memphis, Tennessee, where she attended Briarcrest High School. After graduating from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale in 1997, she launched an interior consultation business from her home in WPB. She married Michael Quinn around this time. In 1998, Lisa Quinn, Inc. relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area and evolved into a design entertainment firm, specializing in commercial staging, set dressing for television and film, and television production.
Quinn is an Emmy award-winning TV host and best-selling author. She is a contributor to Better Homes and Gardens, Redbook, Life, New York Daily News, San Francisco Chronicle, Seattle Post Intelligencer, Parade, Cargo Magazine, Budget Living, and ModernMom.com. She has appeared on Good Morning America, The CBS Early Show, HGTV, and Oprah. She designed sets for the National Geographic Society and the Discovery Channel.
Lisa and Michael Quinn resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with their two children.
- 2009 Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement -- Program Host
- Life's Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets: full-length book Chronicle Books (2010)
Set Design and Styling
- HGTV, Fine Living, National Geographic Society, KPIX-TV, KGO-TV, The Discovery Channel, Live Well HD Network, and Parade Magazine.
- Currently serves as national spokesperson for Kelly-Moore Paints and IKEA.
- Served as a National Spokesperson for Kenmore Appliances, DuPont, PŪR Water Filters, World Market
- Served as local spokesperson for Mercedes Benz of San Francisco and Oakland.
- Biography, sfgate.com; accessed March 25, 2015.
- Lisa Quinn Interview, hgtv.com; accessed March 25, 2015.