Lisa Pickens Quinn is an American TV host and author.
Quinn was born in Memphis, Tennessee, where she attended Briarcrest High School. After graduating from the Art Institute of Ft Lauderdale in 1997, Quinn launched an interior consultation business from her home in WPB. One year later, Lisa Quinn, Inc. relocated to the west coast and evolved into a design entertainment firm, specializing in commercial staging, set dressing for television and film, and television production.
Lisa Quinn is an Emmy award-winning TV host and best-selling author. She is a contributor to Better Homes and Gardens, Redbook, Life, and PARADE magazines; has appeared on Good Morning America, The CBS Early Show, HGTV, and Oprah; designed sets for the National Geographic Society and the Discovery Channel; and starred in her own one-hour special for the Fine Living Network.
Lisa currently serves as spokesperson for IKEA and Kelly Moore Paints. Home with Lisa Quinn is syndicated nationally on the Live Well Network (Disney).
Look for her latest book, Life's Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets (Chronicle Books).
A Memphis native, Lisa resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.
- Two Minute Makeovers IKEA--current
- Inside Job with Lisa Quinn Sideshow Entertainment--current
- Home with Lisa Quinn Syndicated nationally on the Live Well HD Network
- The View from the Bay, regular co-host, lifestyle contributor-ABC-7 San Francisco--2006-2010
- Good Morning America, "Holiday Decorating for Free", December 2009
- The CBS Early Show, contributor, 2006-present
- "The Tattoo Show", The History Channel--2009
- "Dream Home with Lisa Quinn", ABC-7 San Francisco Producer/Host--2007-2009
- "Evening Magazine’s IKEA $500 Challenge": CBS-5 San Francisco, Producer/Host--2002-2007
- "Bay Area Living featuring Sunset Magazine": CBS-5 San Francisco, Host--2003
- "World Market Room Rescue": CBS-5 San Francisco, Producer/Host--2004-2005
- "Eye on the Bay": CBS-5 San Francisco, Home Dec/Lifestyle Contributor--2002-2006
- "Home Retreat with Lisa Quinn" aired as a one-hour special on The Fine Living Network. Quinn served as Executive Producer, Host, and Designer. 2004
- HGTV’s "Sensible Chic": Design Director and Segment Host--2000-2002
- Oprah Guest Designer--2002
- 2009 Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement -- Program Host
- 2010 Emmy Nomination for Outstanding Achievement -- Program Host
- Life's Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets: full-length book Chronicle Books Spring '10
- Better Homes and Gardens: contributor
- NY Daily News: contributor
- San Francisco Chronicle: contributor
- The Seattle Post Intelligencer: columnist-Seattle@home section
- "$500 Room Makeovers", full-length book Random House Spring '06
- PARADE Magazine: contributor
- Life Magazine: contributor
- Redbook Magazine: contributor
- Cargo Magazine: contributor
- Budget Living: contributor
- Shop Etc. Magazine: contributor
- ModernMom.com : contributor
- The Fine Living Network
- The National Geographic Society
- The Discovery Channel
- Live Well HD Network
- President of Lisa Quinn, Inc
- Currently serves as regional spokesperson for Kelly-Moore Paints and IKEA.
- Served as a National Spokesperson for Kenmore Appliances, DuPont, PŪR Water Filters, World Market
- Served as local spokesperson for Mercedes Benz of San Francisco and Oakland.
- Guest designer for the Spiegel catalog of Spring 2006.