Sparks in January 2009 at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
October 6, 1977 |
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
|Other names||Lisa Sparxxx|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||180 pounds (82 kg)|
|No. of adult films||188 as performer, 2 as director (per IAFD)|
Sparks was born in Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States, North America. Before entering the adult entertainment industry, she was a college student, earning a Master of Arts degree in Multimedia with a minor in Business at the University of Kentucky during the 2002 school year. To pay her way through college, she worked in and managed a hair salon.
Sparks has been married since Aug 1995.
Entering the industry in 2002 by creating her own web site, LisaSparks.com, Sparks first appeared the following year in a video release entitled Dirtier Debutants #4 (2003) with Ed Powers. From 2002-2004 she also hosted KSEX Radio.
Sparks appeared in Season 2 of The WB, The Surreal Life, where it was edited so that it seemed like she was offering Erik Estrada oral sex. This took place during Ron Jeremy's topless porn-star pool party. She also appeared in hip hop artist Murs' music video "Risky Business" featuring Shock G off of his record The End of the Beginning, along with fellow actress Olivia O'Lovely.
In 2010, Sparks changed the spelling of her stage name from Lisa Sparxxx to Lisa Sparks due to mainstream web sites not accepting the XXX in her name.
- Lisa Sparks (2004-12-01). "Lisa Sparks Official Bio". LisaSparks.com. Retrieved 2011-07-29.
- Rog (January 2005). "Lisa Sparxxx Interview". rogreview.com. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Lisa Sparks at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Steve C (2004-03-07). "13 Questions with Lisa Sparks". Foundry Music. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Colin Graham (2006-01-30). "Eroticon 2006: Sex and the conservative city". Culture Kiosque Popular Culture and Cinema: Travel. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "The Witch's Sabbath (2005)". Retrieved 2006-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa Sparks.|