List of ATP Tour Grand Slam tournaments and Masters singles champions
This is a list of the men's singles champions at the Grand Slam tournaments, the ATP championships, the Olympics, and the Masters series events since the introduction of the ATP Tour in 1990. While the ATP finals, Olympics and Masters tournaments are not as important as the four Majors, this chart will help in visualizing how much a player accomplished amongst his peers in the course of an entire year.
Each entry has an asterisk (*) linking to the tournament of that year.
^ IW = Indian Wells, MI = Miami, MC = Monte Carlo, RO = Rome, MA/HA = Madrid/Hamburg, CA = Canada, CI = Cincinnati, SH/MA = Shanghai/Madrid (Stockholm, Essen, Stuttgart), PA = Paris, OG = Olympic Gold
^ The 5th Masters Series tournament was played in Hamburg through 2008 but moved to its current location in Madrid in 2009. The 8th Masters Series tournament has had a very turbulent history. It was played in Stockholm from 1990 to 1994, Essen in 1995, Stuttgart in 1996 to 2001, and Madrid from 2002 to 2008 before moving to its current location in Shanghai in 2009.
The Masters Series tournaments are listed in chronological order, except that Rome and Madrid/Hamburg were held in reversed order during 1990–1995 and 2011–ongoing.
- The top 10 leaders since 1990 in these events are:
|Rank||Player||Total Titles||Grand Slam||ATP Finals||Olympics||Masters 1000|
|12.||Juan Carlos Ferrero||5||1||0||0||4|
- List of ATP Tour major tournaments doubles champions
- List of WTA Tour major tournaments singles champions
- "Tennis Now: Grand Slam Title Winners". Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- "ATP World Tour Finals: Past results". Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- "Olympic champions". Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- "ATP Masters 1000 tournaments (with links to each tournament)". Retrieved May 14, 2012.