List of Acts of Parliament in the United Kingdom
- This article is a list of legislation. For a detailed discussion of acts of Parliament, including stages of a bill, see Acts of Parliament in the United Kingdom
For Acts passed before 1707 see List of Acts of Parliament of the English Parliament to 1601, List of Acts of Parliament of the English Parliament, 1603 to 1641, List of Acts of the Scottish Parliament to 1707, List of Acts of the Parliament of Ireland to 1700, and List of Acts of the Parliament of Ireland, 1701 to 1800.
For Acts of the Scottish Parliament passed since the establishment of the modern version in 1999, see also the List of Acts of the Scottish Parliament from 1999. For Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly see List of Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly and for Acts of the Parliament of Northern Ireland (1921-1972) see List of Acts of the Parliament of Northern Ireland.
The original Acts of Parliament are held by the Parliamentary Archives.
- Inclosure Acts (various, mainly 1750 to 1860)
- Factory Acts (1802, 1833, 1844, 1847, 1850, 1867, 1874, 1891)
- Firearms Act, various Acts from 1968 until 1997
- Regency Acts
- Representation of the People Act (1867, 1884, 1918, 1928, 1949, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1990, 2000)
- Witchcraft Acts (various)
Statute Law Database
The UK Statute Law Database (SLD) is the official revised edition of the primary legislation of the United Kingdom made available online.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|