List of Australian states and territories by gross state product
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of Australian states and territories by gross state product, in 2013–14.
States and territories by output and output per capita
|State or territory||GSP
(million A$, 2013–14)
(end Mar qtr 2014)
|GSP per capita
|New South Wales||461,522||7,500,600||65,320|
|Australian Capital Territory||57,857||385,600||92,615|
Historical gross state product (1990–2012)
- Economy of Australia
- List of Australian states and territories by ranking
- List of Australian states and territories by Human Development Index
- Median household income in Australia and New Zealand
- "Australian National Accounts: State Accounts, 2013-14". Australian Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Australian Demographic Statistics, Mar 2014". Australian Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 13 December 2014.