List of Bakugan Battle Brawlers characters
This is a list of characters from the Japanese anime series Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
- 1 Heroes
- 1.1 Battle Brawlers
- 1.2 Resistance
- 1.3 Castle Knights
- 1.4 Gundalian Forces
- 2 Villains
- 2.1 Doom Beings
- 2.2 Vexos
- 2.3 Twelve Orders
- 2.4 Chaos Army
- 3 Secondary characters
- 3.1 Allies
- 3.2 Families
- 3.3 Enemies
- 4 Other characters
- 4.1 Included in the anime series
- 4.1.1 Season 1
- 126.96.36.199 Nene
- 188.8.131.52 Akira
- 184.108.40.206 Shuji
- 220.127.116.11 Ms. Purdy
- 18.104.22.168 Rikimaru
- 22.214.171.124 Ryo
- 126.96.36.199 Tatsuya
- 188.8.131.52 Kenta and Kenji
- 184.108.40.206 JJ Dolls
- 220.127.116.11 Miu and Makoto
- 18.104.22.168 Takashi and Kosuke
- 22.214.171.124 Christopher
- 126.96.36.199 Travis
- 188.8.131.52 Nova Lion
- 4.1.2 Season 2
- 4.1.3 Season 3
- 4.1.4 Season 4
- 4.1.1 Season 1
- 4.2 Bakugan Trap
- 4.3 Mechtogan
- 4.3.1 Pyrus Zenthon
- 4.3.2 Darkus Dreadeon
- 4.3.3 Aquos Venexus
- 4.3.4 Ventus Braxion
- 4.3.5 Darkus Smasheon
- 4.3.6 Ventus Silent Strike
- 4.3.7 Pyrus Deezal
- 4.3.8 Haos Miserak
- 4.3.9 Subterra Rockfist
- 4.3.10 Haos Swift Sweep
- 4.3.11 Subterra Vexfist
- 4.3.12 Aquos Accelerak
- 4.3.13 Darkus Slynix
- 4.3.14 Ventus Thorak
- 4.3.15 Aquos Flytris
- 4.3.16 Haos Chromopod
- 4.4 Mechtogan Combination
- 4.5 Mechtogan Titan
- 4.6 Mechtogan Destroyer
- 4.1 Included in the anime series
- 5 Included in other media
- 6 Other Bakugan
- 7 References
Daniel "Dan" Kuso
Daniel Kuso, known in Japanese versions as Danma "Dan" Kūsō (空操 弾馬 Kūsō Danma , Dan ダン), is the human main protagonist in the series. Dan is an impulsive 12-year-old boy who, after creating the rules for Bakugan, wants to be the number one Battle Brawler. However, after teaming up with a Pyrus Dragonoid named Drago, Dan starts to realize there are more important things. He is 12 years old in the first season, 15 in New Vestroia, 16 in Gundalian Invaders, and 17 in Mechtanium Surge. In the beginning he is ranked #121, and by episode 39, he is ranked #1, and has become ranked #4 or under in episode 6 of Mechtanium Surge.
In New Vestroia, Dan returns to New Vestroia to help Drago save the world from the invading Vestals. Despite having just been introduced to the new Brawling system, Dan manages to get the hang of it before he battles his way into the Resistance by tying with Ace. He returns to Earth, following Spectra, Gus, and Lync into a portal with Mira and Baron. After losing Drago to Spectra in episode 16, his determination to get him back pays off as he and Drago reunite in episode 18. At the end of episode 19, he and Baron go back to New Vestroia through Dr. Gehabich's dimension transporter. In episode 20 he and Baron make it back to New Vestroia where they battle Mylene and Shadow in Beta City where they defeat them when Drago unleashes the power of the Perfect Core. In episode 26, he goes back to Earth, along with Marucho, Shun and the rest of the Bakugan. Various portals open up across the world, allowing all the other brawlers to reunite with their Bakugan.
After the destruction of the BT System, Dan and the Brawlers find out, with Lync Volan's help, that King Zenoheld is constructing a machine called the Alternative Weapon System which could destroy both Earth and New Vestroia. Dan along with the rest of restisance attempt to stop the alternative through any means necessary. At the end of New Vestroia he destroys the alternative weapon system with the help of his friends and allies. It is shown that he has been dating Runo at the start of the season. In Gundalian Invaders, Dan, Marucho, Shun, Jake, and Ren join Fabia in fighting an oncoming invasion of the evil Gundalians who want to rule over Neathia and have control over the Sacred Orb. In Mechtanium Surge, he and Drago have problem controlling their new powers they were given to by Code eve, and can sometime be taken over by Mag Mel and Razenoid and spawn Zenthon, a Mechtogan, which they eventually tame while in New Vestroia, after they returned to New Vestroia to control their new powers. They were the number one in bakugan Interspace until they were disqualified for using Zenthon accidentally, when battling Anubias for number one position. Dan later regained the title of Leader of the Brawlers after he apologized to the rest of the Brawlers minus Spectra.
He has a good relationship with his parents. His mom is a big yoga fan, while his dad is obsessed about pudding and has a personality similar to Dan's, only he's a little more clueless. It is possible that Dan plays guitar; in earlier episodes you can see a Fender Telecaster in the corner of his bedroom. He is Runo's boyfriend. In season 3, Dan has moved to Bayview Town because of his dad's work, and quickly becomes popular due to the fact he helped destroy Naga and King Zenoheld.
- Dragonoid (Drago)
- Voiced by: Keiji Fujiwara (Japanese), Jason Deline (English)
- The Bakugan main protagonist in the series, and also Dan's partner who resembles a dragon. Drago is the leader of the Bakugan with strong convictions and morals, and is arguably the most powerful of all the bakugan. Together with Dan, they set out to defeat the Doom Beings, and rebuild the Perfect Core of Vestroia. He has the ability to radiate intense heat in battle dissolving everything around him. He is equipped with high intelligence. He is limited in battle mobility, but compensates for it through powerful strikes. He is able to infinitely evolve on his own and with every evolution it makes him stronger and it brings him one step closer to the Perfect Core.
- Delta Dragonoid II
- Drago's first evolution during Dan, Runo, and Marucho's battle against Julio, Klaus, and Chan Lee in Drago's On Fire. He fought against Dual Hydranoid, and lost, sending him to the Doom Dimension. In the Doom Dimension he battled Apollonir, after defeating him, he had to defeat Shun, Julie, Runo, and Marucho. He has three sleek horns and a hard plated armor in ball mode with chrome rings. He has an extra set of wings and a pitchfork tail.
- Ultimate Dragonoid
- Drago's second evolution when he defeated Storm Skyress. He has markings on his wings, which are now split, and he also has two horns that are merged. He was also used to defeat Alpha Hydranoid.
- Infinity Dragonoid
- Drago's third evolution (as an ultimate Bakugan) when he absorbed the Infinity Core from Wavern. He used it to absorb the Silent Core from Naga, becoming the Perfect Dragonoid completely, and later transforming himself into Vestroia's core.
- Neo Dragonoid
- Drago's regeneration in New Vestroia, after the Ancient Soldiers separated him from the Perfect Core in Invasion of the Vestals. Although he is weaker than his previous form, he still is one of the strongest bakugan. He still has a connection to the Core, and can gain new abilities from it during emergencies. When Dan lost his battle to Spectra and Helios, he also lost Drago and because of his forced defection, his color change from a pure red to mixture of red and black (turning him into a dark and corrupted Hex Dragonoid). Drago has now also lost all his free will in this form and his pupils have been erased. Drago gained the ability to change into any chosen attribute at the cost of his physical health. NOTE: As Drago has a portion from Vestroia's Core, he can evolve more of four times than in the first season.
- Cross Dragonoid
- Drago's next evolution when he inherits the Pyrus attribute energy from Apollonir in Six Degrees of Destruction,sadly Apollonir died. He lost the Pyrus energy when he, Helios, and Wilda lost a battle against Farbros and Dryoid.
- Helix Dragonoid
- Drago's next evolution when he absorbed the 6 Attribute energies from the BT System in Exodus. He has 2 wings, and has a leaner, more humanoid form, similar to Apollonir. He can now combine with Battle Gear (JetKor), and his Dragon Hummer abilities gives him super speed. His Battle Gear is JetKor, a dual cannon blaster which can shoot an energy blast and defeat opponents. A lock on beam from the green lens freezes the opponent before the blaster attacks. It combines the two blaster beams into one enormous blast. It was used by Dan to combine with Drago in Fusion Confusion. The finished version was shown in episode 46. Unlike Helios' Battle Gear, it was made using Drago's own DNA so that it'd be more organic in nature, due to Drago's hatred of mechanical Bakugan and not wanting to become a cyborg like Helios. Because of this, JetKor acts like a part of Drago's own body when he uses it.
- Lumino Dragonoid
- Drago's next evolution in Gundalian Invaders. He evolved in, when Neo Ziperator gave him the Element in The Element. He has four wings and a tail with a giant X shape on it. This marks the quickest time Drago has evolved in any of the series. His second Battle Gear is Explosix Gear (Cross Buster), similar to the JetKor with the only differences being the appearance of the cannons and its expansion to cover Drago's new wings. From this on, he also started to use two Mobile Assault Vehicles: Raytheus, a large motorcycle like hover vehicle with a laser mounted in front, and Jakalier, a resemblance to the ocelot's glider with the only difference being Dan being able to ride inside of it.
- Blitz Dragonoid
- Drago's next evolution when Dragonoid Colossus evolves him as a reward for defeating him in Genesis. He now has armor covering his front body and has a set of wings again, but bigger than his previous version's wing, Lumino Dragonoid. He is also able to combine with Dragonoid Colossus respectively. His third Battle is Axator Gear, given from Dragonoid Collossus. In this form, he represents the original Dragonoid who banished the Nonets to the Doom Dimension.
- Titanium Dragonoid
- Drago's next evolution, when Code Eve rewarded him for defeating Barodius and Dharak in Destiny Revealed. His Mechtogan is Zenthon and his Mechtogan Titan is Zenthon Titan. His BakuNano is Sonicannon, while his Mobile Assault Vehicles are the motorbike Zoompha and surfboard-like Rapilator. He gave some of Code Eve's power to the other Brawlers to summon their Mechtogan.
- Fusion Dragonoid
- After connect the power of the Gate and Key, Drago evolved again to a "Baku Sky Raider" of himself. His razor sharp wings and infamous horn give him tenacious attack when he leaps into battle. Only the bravest opponents can measure up to the combined ruthlesness and courage of Fusion Dragonoid. Fused with Reptak, he becomes Aeroblitz. His Battle Suit is Defendtrix.
- Dan's Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a coin. He resembles a scorpion. He can rise up on his six legs to tower over his enemy. He has two colossal pinchers with metal spiked balls and a long tail with an especially deadly pointer that can snap like a whip. His exoskeleton shell protects his insides from damage during battle.
- Maxus Dragonoid / Maxus Cross Dragonoid
- Neo Dragonoid's / Cross Dragonoid's transformation when combined with six mechanical Bakugan Traps:
- A Haos Trap. It is a mechanical worm that has two heads at both ends of its body. The heads have wrench-like grabbers with blasters that zap energy. Its metal exoskeleton gives it superior protection. Additionally, Brachium has the ability to use its body like a whip to stun its opponents as well has wrap around its opponents making them defenseless and easy to defeat.
- An Aquos Trap. It resembles a mechanical snake that has a wrench-like clamp to grab onto its enemies and can hear its foes coming from miles away.
- Dark Hound
- A Darkus Trap that gives the ability to change a Bakugan's attribute. It resembles a mechanical dog. It is the fastest of all the Bakugan Traps and can sniff out opponents who are hiding.
- Grakas Hound
- A Subterra Trap that is a mechanical dog-like creature with a vicious growl. His bite can rip through the toughest metal.
- A Ventus Trap in the form of a ocelot. It can fly, scouting its territory for enemies. A deadly venom is carried on its small stinger for defeating opponents.
- A spider-like Pyrus Trap. Small in size, he can hide in small places for surprise attacks.
- Voiced by: Andrew Jackson
- Titanium Dragonoid's Mechtogan. Infused with dragon-like abilities, Zenthon flies at super-speed and spews white hot fire at his opponents. He has several cannons coming out when he transforms. His Mechtogan Titan is Zenthon Titan.Zenthon and Zenthon Titan later died in The final battle.
- Dragonoid Destroyer
- Voiced by: Shawn Meunier
- Fusion Dragonoid's Mechtogan Destroyer. He could launch a devastating attack and can attack if Drago goes into the hub of the Destroyer. It is also revealed that his true idendity is Genesis Dragonoid, one of the two original Bakugan who banished the Nonets to the Doom Dimension.
Shun Kazami (風見 駿(シュン) Kazami Shun ) was the former 1st ranked Bakugan brawler but after Masquerade showed up, he moves down to 6th, then back up to 5th after defeating Komba, then 2nd and ultimately to 3rd by the end of the first series. He is 13 years old, has black hair, which is tied into a long ponytail, bronze-brown eyes and wears a purple jacket over a dark, dark blue (almost black) sleeveless shirt. He is a master of Bakugan and co-created the rules with Dan. He is also Dan's childhood best friend. Shun is a loner, a boy of very few words, but yet is willing to help his friends at almost every turn. He is a Ventus brawler and he approaches Bakugan like a ninja. He lives with his grandfather, who used to be a famous ninja warrior, who once expected Shun to follow in his footsteps instead of playing Bakugan. His Guardian Bakugan is a Ventus Skyress, whom Shun received from his sick mother before she fell into a coma, and died in the Japanese series. It is unknown if Shun has a father, this is not yet revealed, he has not appeared in any of the seasons. Skyress later evolved into Storm Skyress.
In New Vestroia, Shun came to New Vestroia completely by accident, and explained why Dan could not contact him in episode 1; he was up alone in the mountains working on his ninja skills, when a warp hole appeared and he was sucked into New Vestroia. He is 16 years old in New Vestroia. He made a cameo appearance in episode 4 when Marucho battled Mylene, but his face was not revealed as his hood covered it completely and was offered a place in the Vexos. After hearing that Skyress was taken captive, he rushed towards one of the cities to save her, but on the way, teamed up with Dan after rescuing him from Spectra and Gus. After being separated from Skyress, he teams up with Ventus Ingram, who he grabbed just before a beam pulled him into the ship. In the beginning, he does not get along with Ace very well, who refers to him as a "ninja-wannabe", but he is deeply admired by Baron who, in episode 7, even tries to imitate some of Shun's ninja moves but fails. He is taken hostage in episode 15, after being defeated by Shadow. Mira and Spectra later free him in episode 20, though he is unaware of this. He is reunited with Storm Skyress in episode 26 but she stays in New Vestroia, claiming that she was in his past and that Ingram is officially his new partner now. In episode 26, he goes back to Earth with Marucho, Dan, Drago, the other brawler's Bakugan, except for Storm Skyress. Shun returns to New Vestroia a few episodes after the beginning of the second series, and has a run-in with Lync Volan of the Vexos. Storm Skyress comes to his rescue, and after Lync is defeated by Shun and Ingram, Skyress bids Shun her final farewell. Shun is still the strong silent type and highly skilled with Bakugan, and is willing to help his friends whenever they need it. He helps Dan defeat the Alternative in the final episode of New Vestroia. Not much has changed for how he acts or looks, except for the fact that he has cut off his ponytail to neck length. His Trap Bakugan is Ventus Hylash and his current Guardian Bakugan is Ventus Master Ingram.
Shun is 17 years old in Gundalian Invaders. Shun returns in Gundalian Invaders as the second ranked battler in Bakugan Interspace and partnered with the synthetic Hawktor clone. At first he does not trust Ren and asks Fabia for her side of the story after the comes to Earth. Together they expose Ren for the liar he is and the brawlers side with Fabia at which point he is given the real Ventus Hawktor that Fabia gave him. When the brawlers head to Neathia, Shun helps restart the second defense shield by switching Bakugan with Dan and heading to the generator. The mission is a success, but it is later destroyed by Barodius and Colossus Dharak.
Shun returns again in "Mechtanium Surge" as co-captain of the Battle Brawlers. His Bakugan is Ventus Taylean which is another Bakugan from Neathia. In episode 7, Dan disappears and Shun loses his cool as the new captain of the Battle Brawlers
- Voiced by: Chiharu Suzuka (Japanese), Barbara Budd (English)
- Skyress is Shun's guardian Bakugan that resembles a phoenix. She possesses the ultimate ability to resurrect herself. Her Impressive vision scours the horizon. She has gigantic wingspan and numerous long tails with bladed feathers at its tip. She is noble with a chivalrous spirit and fair in battle. Shun received Skyress as a gift from his sick mother right before she fell into a coma (in the English version; in the Japanese, she died).
- Storm Skyress
- Storm Skyress evolved from Skyress when Shun met an illusionary girl he realized was his mother in the past, and because of him missing his mother, he wanted to stay with her so that she wouldn't get ill like she did, realized he could not live alone with an illusionary form of his younger mother and his friends were depending on him. She is a larger, stronger version of Skyress with a colossal wingspan and a blade-tipped tail. In Blast From the Past, she was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Voiced by: Takayuki Masuda (Japanese), Stacey DePass (English)
- Shun's second Guardian Bakugan in New Vestroia. Shun saved Ingram in midair when she was being sucked into the Vestal Destroyer. Ingram is a bird type monster with six wings and a hard-plated steel chest. Her sharp, clawed feet can shred her opponents. She can also fly high into the air and nosedive directly into her opponents to eliminate them.
- Master Ingram
- Voiced by: Takayuki Masuda (Japanese), Joseph Motiki (English)
- Ingram's evolution after gaining Oberus' elemental energy in Six Degrees of Destruction. For unknown reason, Ingram became male after her evolution (although Ingram is male in the original Japanese dub). Ingram is now a ninja/warrior Bakugan with an additional set of wings who can call upon Shadow Wing as a battle partner. He lost the Ventus energy when he & Nemus lost a battle against Boriates & Macubass, due to the Vexos' cheating. In Blast From the Past, he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Hylash (Slash)
- Shun's Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a cylinder and resembles a warrior. He has huge shields attached to his shoulders for protection and spikes protruding from his chest to pulverize enemies. His massive legs allow him to run in circles around slower opponents. Beams of light shoot from the diamond on his forehead to destroy enemies. He and Ingram transform into their High Mobility Mode. Destroyed in episode 51.
- Shadow Wing
- Shun's second Bakugan created by Master Ingram when he uses the "Shadow Wing" ability. They can combine each other in his Ninjitsu Mode.
- Voiced by: Kouichi Toochika (Japanese), Brian Froud (English)
- Shun's third Guardian Bakugan that resembles a humanoid hawk in Gundalian Invaders. He appeared in Phantom Data Attack along with Aranaut, Akwimos, and Coredem. In Hostile Takeover, his real form replaced Shun's synthetic Bakugan. Hawktor is excited to be partnered with Shun, eager to learn some stealth attacks from the ninja. His Battle Gear is Swayther, a giant jet pack with dual laser cannons on the wings.
- Voiced by: Kyle McDonald
- Shun's fourth Guardian Bakugan in Arc 1 of Mechtanium Surge. Taylean is from Neathia as such he is always calm about how to approach things. Taylean is Shun's first bakugan to not resemble a bird. His BakuNano is Hammermor and his Mobile Assault Vehicle is Zoompha. His Battle Suit is Blasterate. In Blast From the Past, he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Silent Strike
- Voiced by: Scott Gorman
- Taylean's Mechtogan. It resembles a mixture of a Viking and a ninja. His Mechtogan Titan is Faser Titan.
- Voiced by: Dan Petronijevic
- Shun's fifth Guardian Bakugan in Arc 2 of Mechtanium Surge. He is a Baku Sky Raider. He is the one who is strong and even the one who seeks supreme power. It is his second bakugan to not resemble a bird, instead, it resembles Taylean and Primo Vulcan. Its Baku Sky Raider Combination with Skytress and Oberum is Magmafury.
- Jaakor's Mechtogan. It combines with Flytris to create Duomechtra.
- Skytruss and Orbeum
Choji "Marucho" Marukura
Chōji "Marucho" Marukura (丸蔵 兆治 Marukura Chōji , マルチョ Marucho) - He loves to play Bakugan and is fonder of creating strategies rather than just using brute force. He used to be very obedient to his parents just because he wanted to please them, but that changed when he met the Brawlers and Preyas. He now has no regrets for the past, realizing that he only wanted to make his parents happy. He is an Aquos battler. His guardian Bakugan is his Aquos Preyas, which, later in the series, is revealed to have a special evolution, allowing him to burp up his two twin brothers, Preyas Angelo, who resembles an angel, and his brother, Preyas Diablo, who resembles a devil, and this allowed Marucho to not only keep Preyas in his original form, but his 'brothers' as well. Preyas was sent to the Doom Dimension in Marucho's battle with Klaus Von Hertzon. Later, Klaus showed up with Preyas. Dan and Runo found a way to get Preyas back through defeating him in battle. After this incident, Preyas burps up his brothers. Preyas also has an effect called "Change of Attribute", with which he can take advantage of the opponent's gate card. Preyas II has a split personality: Angelo Preyas is a bit more intelligent and nice compared to Diablo, who usually says exactly what Angelo says, but in a different way. He reached 7th in the rankings.
In New Vestroia, Marucho returns to New Vestroia with Dan after overhearing Drago's sly plan to leave Marucho, Runo, and Julie behind. While feeling depressed about no longer having a Bakugan, and having been separated from Preyas, Marucho sets out to find a new Bakugan, and he runs into Aquos Elfin, a female Bakugan who is also able to change attributes. She also has a crush on Preyas. He is seen, after being defeated by Volt in episode 13, being held as a hostage in episodes 15 and 17, and was later freed by Mira and Spectra in episode 20, even though he is unaware of this. He gets Preyas back in episode 26. Nothing is known about Preyas Angelo/Diablo. In episode 26, he goes back to Earth with Dan, Shun, Drago, the other brawlers' old Guardian Bakugan, Elfin, and Ingram, except for Storm Skyress. Marucho's trap Bakugan is Aquos Tripod Epsilon. Despite his height, he is older than Baron. Marucho is 14 years old in the second series. In episode 31, "Spectra Rises", Marucho Dan and Mira make it to Vestal where they meet up with Ace Baron and Klaus later they are challenged by both of Volt Luster for their attribute energy and then challenging Dan. Spectra then battles Dan, Mira and Marucho when both Mira and Marucho lose when Drago protects them from Cyber Helios' cyber blast. At episode 35's ending, Marucho loses the Aquos energy to Hydron and Shadow Prove, although he wins the battle. He helps fend off the onslaught of Zenoheld's robotic bakugan during the final episode of New Vestroia. He also gains a new Bakugan and will be back in Gundalian invaders. He's now believed to be about 16 in Mechtanium Surge.
- Voiced by: Eiji Miyashita (Japanese), Shawn Meunier and Carman Melville (S2E4) (English)
- Preyas is a chameleon-like Bakugan with strong loyalty to Marucho. His greatest strength is that Preyas can change his molecular structure allowing him to turn to Darkus or Subterra. Even though he has a menacing appearance, he is shy and comical. Small in comparison to the other monsters, Preyas makes up for it in speed. Preyas reappears in Return to New Vestroia. In Blast From the Past, he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Preyas Angelo & Preyas Diablo
- Voiced by: Takayuki Kondou and Shintarou Oohata (Japanese), Shawn Meunier (English)
- Instead of evolving, Preyas regurgitated a mutated version of himself. The second preyas has a split personality, one side is hotheaded and extremely rude, and the other is peaceful and overly polite. The rude side looks like demon version of Preyas and is a pyrus/aquos hybrid, called Preyas Diablo; the polite side looks like an angel version of Preyas and is a haos/aquos hybrid, called Preyas Angelo. Although the original Preyas has been found in New Vestroia, Preyas II hasn't even been mentioned. In Blast From the Past, he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Voiced by: Maki Kobayashi (Japanese), Deann Degruijter and Caroly Larson (English)
- Marucho's second Guardian Bakugan that resembles a frog-like humanoid in New Vestroia. Elfin is like Preyas, for she can change attributes to gain an advantage during battle. Before joining with Marucho, she protected the Bakugan from a forest in New Vestroia from the Vexos. She can shoot arrows out of its fingers. She's known to be a parody of Sailor Moon with her looks, stances and transforamtions. She and Preyas later started dating.
- Minx Elfin
- Elfin's evolution after she inherited Frosch's Elemental energy in Six Degrees of Destruction. Her hair is now twisted and she has a heart on her chest. She lost the Aquos energy when she lost a battle against Dryoid and MAC Spider. In Blast From the Past, she was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Tripod Epsilon
- Marucho's Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a triangular pyramid. His Bakugan form resembles a big frog with a snail on the huge leaf it carries. He can also use 'Aquos, Subterra and Haos' abilities.
- Voiced by: Akio Suyama (Japanese), Joseph Motiki (English)
- Marucho's third Guardian Bakugan that resembles a Gill-man in Gundalian Invaders. He looks like Elico with swim goggles. He appeared in Phantom Data Attack, along with Aranaut, Coredem, and Hawktor. In Hostile Takeover, his real form replaced Marucho's synthetic Bakugan. His catchphrase is "Cool is the rule, dude!". He seems to have an African-American accent. His Battle Gear is Gigarth.
- Infinity Trister
- Voiced by: Carman Melville
- Marucho's fourth Guardian Bakugan in Arc 1 of Mechtanium Surge. Tristar is from Gundalia and is always looking for a fight. His BakuNano is Crosstriker. In Blast From the Past, he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Voiced by: Dan Petronijevic
- Tristar's Mechtogan, summoned when Drago gave Tristar some of Code Eve's power along with Taylean, Boulderon, and Wolfurio.
- Voiced by: Hadley Kay
- Marucho's fifth Guardian Bakugan in Arc 2 of Mechtanium Surge. He represents a kappa and very much agitated with Roxtor. His BakuFusion Combination is Betakor.
- Radizen's Mechtogan. It combined with Thorak to create Duomechtra.
Runo Misaki (美咲 琉乃(ルノ) Misaki Runo ) - Is a 12-year-old tomboy who loves playing Bakugan against skilled people so she can show off. Runo is a Haos brawler. She is also Dan's girlfriend. Her Guardian Bakugan is a Haos Tigrerra (the others being Terrowclaw and Saurus), who is very obedient and powerful in battle. Tigrerra later evolves into Haos Blade Tigrerra.Though underage (in the first season), she helps her parents run their family business in a cafe. Alice also works there. Runo is a bit jealous of Alice because she attracts a lot of the boys at the cafe, which draws attention away from her. In one episode, Alice was not working at the cafe, and the customers were so rude and ignorant, they called out to Runo remarks like, "Where's Alice?!", and, "We want Alice!!", but she just brushed it off and yelled back at the customers, showing her rather impatient and strong attitude. It is revealed in episode 32 that she knew Dan from when she was little, but didn't realize it because she didn't catch his name. She reached 6th in the rankings. She has not brawled for the final showdown against King Zenoheld as Tigrerra chose not to brawl and put her into trouble. She missed her friends so much that she teleported herself to new vestroia but she was half way there. She's believed to be 16 years old in the third season's timeline. Even though she didn't appear in Gundalian Invaders as an individual, in True Colors, she was shown in a flashback from New Vestroia, and in Mobile Assault, she was shown in a picture with Dan. In Mechtanium Surge, she was shown in another picture with Julie in the episode Back in Sync. However, she finally made her return in the episode Enemy Allies, where she delivers the battle suits to Dan, Marucho and Shun as they battle Wiseman. From that episode on, she and Mira helped to deliver the Battle Suits to the Brawlers whenever they needed them. In Jump to Victory, she met a Baku Sky Raider named "Haos Aerogan" and became his new partner, but Aerogan later returned to New Vestroia.
- Voiced by: Atsushi Ono (Japanese), Stevie Vallance and Martha Ferguson (S2E1) (English)
- A Bakugan that resembles a saber-toothed white tiger. Tigrerra is a beast with a strong bond to Runo and willing to defend her with incredible ferocity. She possesses a gigantic blade inside her body capable of cutting any substance in the human world. She has a very human like nature with a strong sense of duty. Tigrerra is kind and often protective. Runo nicknames Tigrerra "Tig". In the Japanese version, Tigrerra is a male named Tigres, nicknamed "Tora-chan" by Runo. Tora means tiger in Japanese.
- Blade Tigrerra
- Tigrerra's next evolution that resembles a humanoid version of Tigrerra, which has long, yellow retractable blades at her hands, knees and shoulders. She is able to stand normally on two legs. In "Bakugan: New Vestroia", she was partnered up with Baron. But when they were battling Spectra and Helios, she sacrificed herself to save Nemus. She was taken back to the royal palace to be turned into a bronze trophy for Prince Hydron. She was later freed and reunited with Runo. In the second arc of Mechtanium Surge, it was revealed that she returned to New Vestroia with Preyas and Hammer Gorem and became Aerogan's master. In Blast From the Past, she was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- Runo's new partner in Mechtanium Surge and Blade Tigrerra's apprentice. He first appeared in Jump to Victory, when he traveled to Earth in search of a new partner and ended up teaming up with Runo to help Dan, Drago, and Reptak in a battle with Wiseman. After winning the battle, Aerogan returned to New Vestroia to keep training with Tigrerra. Despite this, he returned in Blast From the Past, where he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
Julie Makimoto, Julie Heyward (ジュリー・ヘイワード Jurī Heiwādo ) in Japan, is a 12-year-old girl from Australia who tries to stay happy even when the worst has happened (for example, when Billy ended up under the control of Masquerade); she acts happy after something bad happened but she generally does that just to cover up her true feelings. Julie forgets things easily, proving that she is a little scatterbrained at times. In the Japanese version, Julie spices her speech with American phrases, differentiating her personality from the others. She is a Subterra battler and her guardian Bakugan is her Subterra Gorem. Gorem then evolves into Subterra Hammer Gorem. Julie has a sister named Daisy who has bested her in everything since she was a child. She reached 8th in the rankings. She chose not to brawl against Zenoheld in the final showdown as Gorem did not want to put her into trouble. She returns in Gundalian Invaders as a neighbor of Dan's once he moves. She adores Dan, and by "adore", we mean "make out adore". This is why she's jealous of Runo. Instead, she kind of likes wooing Billy Gilbert, her childhood friend. She works at a cafe and in Revelation, it is revealed she is a cheerleader for the team Jake plays for. This strongly suggests she is already in high school in her first year with Dan. She's believed to be about 16 years old. In Brawler To Be, Jake is having his first battle and Jake gets scared, so Julie teaches Jake some lessons. Her role is basically that of a supporting character. Julie returns in Mechtanium Surge as a news reporter.
- Voiced by: Hiroki Yasumoto (Japanese), Stephen R. Hart (English)
- A Bakugan that resembles a golem. Gorem is one of the largest monsters; its body is composed of exceptionally dense cells making it very heavy. When battling it uses its massive fist and a shield decreasing the G power of any Bakugan. Normally gentle and obedient, only Julie can calm it down when angry. It evolves into Hammer Gorem.
- Hammer Gorem
- Hammer Gorem is the next evolution of Gorem. It is a stronger more powerful evolution with an impressive coat of armor and bull-like horns protruding from its head. Hammer Gorem wields a highly destructive double-sided hammer to pound its enemies into the ground. He later went back to New Vestroia with Blade Tigrerra and Preyas, though this wasn't shown. In Blast From the Past, he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
Alice Gehabich (アリス・ゲーハビッチ Arisu Gēhabicchi ) is a 14-year-old girl from Moscow, Russia. Although she knows almost everything about the game, she rarely plays it; she is generally afraid of hurting others, including Bakugan. She usually just gives advice to the other brawlers, which she prefers over battling. Alice is kind and caring, worried forand compassionate towards others and does not think of herself. She also adores Shun. Alice was sometimes unconsciously possessed by "Masquerade" (her mysterious alter-ego), and with a sudden jolt, her auburn hair spikes up and turns into a golden blonde as well as becomes slightly shorter and straighter, and clothes and a mask come out of nowhere on her, and finally, she turns into a male. This was caused by her exposure to the Silent Core. Alice might seem to be less important than the other brawlers, but in fact she plays an important part, not as Masquerade, but without her, the brawlers might have already lost her to her alter ego. Michael Gehabich is her grandfather; who she constantly worries about after finding out that his alter-ego is the monstrous Hal-G and that he works for Naga. Alice and Marucho are the 2 brawlers who mostly use strategy. However, unlike Marucho, Alice gives her strategies to the other brawlers. She left the Brawlers after finding out that she was Masquerade out of intense guilt over what she had done as him, as well as fearing the Battle Brawlers will have a deep grudge against her, but later returns in time to save Dan in the form of Masquerade. Her guardian is Alpha Hydranoid, which she received from Masquerade after he bid her farewell and left her body (something she initially resents, because she believed that she needed him; although Masquerade's presence will always be in her, as he is capable of communicating to her though her mind. Alice is also shown once with Masquerade's shadow instead of her own). After that, she initially begins to battle more, with her Darkus attribute, which she inherited from Masquerade. She has a crush on Shun. Alice is 17 years old in New Vestroia, 18 years old in Gundalian Invaders, and 19 years old in Mechtanium Surge. Alice has a special ability that most brawlers wish to have, she can see the power level of any bakugan on the field even if the bakugan is not playing! That is why she does not have a baku-pod. She might have this ability because of Masquerade. She ultimately ends up at 2nd place at the end of the series. It is still unknown if Alice is an orphan. She appears in Surprise Visitor and takes in Lync in Gate Crashers. In New Vestroia it is stated after Alice is reunited with Hydranoid, that she hates brawling because of what happened in the past but when Shadow attacks in Shadow Attack, she has no choice but to fight back. She and her grandfather also manage to find the route to the Mother Palace in All For One.
- Voiced by: Izō Oikawa (Japanese), Craig Marshall (English) , Robert Tinkler (S2E26)
- Alice's guardian Bakugan (Masquerade's before). Hydranoid is one of the strongest species with a body composed of a highly intelligent, independent cell structure. It is completely controlled by Masquerade and obeys all of Masquerade's commands. This one-headed Hydra-like Bakugan has very strong armor, a dragon-like face, spines all over its body, and a sharp flail for a tail. Its mobility is extremely slow, but can battle all species with its extremely powerful and forceful strikes. Hydranoid is a mercilessly cruel and unforgiving monster, not to mention extremely violent and arrogant that feeds off the power of Bakugan sent to the Doom Dimension by Masqerade. Like his old nemesis (now close friend) Drago, Hydranoid can evolve into a more powerful monster.
- Hydranoid (Dual Headed) (Dual Hydranoid)
- Hydranoid's first evolution with two heads. Hydranoid now also has two tails. He seems to be partially mechanical even though his evolution was completely natural, unlike Helios who was evolved by Vestal Technology. His arrogant, merciless personality is unchanged.
- Alpha Hydranoid
- Hydranoid's second evolution with three heads. Even more of his body looks mechanical, and he now has three pairs of wings. The armor on the front of his body can rotate like a huge grinder after he ensnares his opponent with metal cords that erupt from chinks in his wings (this is probably a strange biological feature). He now battles as Alice's Bakugan guardian (because the Silent Core's negative energy finally leaving him and Alice, leaving Alice as just herself, without Masquerade), caring for her as much as she cares for him. He can also shoot hot fire that can melt all attributes. In Blast From the Past, he was killed by Mechtavius Destroyer, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
Joseph "Joe" Brown
Joseph "Joe" Brown, Osamu Jō (城 治 Jō Osamu , nicknamed Joe (ジョウ Jō )) in Japan, is also known as Webmaster Joe (ウェブマスター・ジョウ Uebumasutā Jō ). In the first season, it was revealed that due to an unknown health condition, he basically lived in a hospital for some time. During this time, the Brawlers thought that he was working for Masquerade, because somehow, Masquerade knew every location they set foot, although this was because Alice was a Battle Brawler, so she knew where they were. After Dan confronted him, he told Dan that he would only tell him the truth if Dan could beat him in a battle. In the middle of the battle, Joe fainted, and when he awoke he revealed that the brawlers' theory was untrue and he actually sent a message to all of the Bakugan players around the world to warn them that Masquerade was plotting against them. After the truth was revealed, they asked him if he wanted to become a Battle Brawler, which he gladly accepted. He then revealed that he and his mother were going on a road trip for the time being, to see the world outside of the hospital. Sometime later, after he moved to the Brawlers' neighborhood, he found Wavern, who had the Infinity Core hidden inside of her. It was also revealed that Wavern was Naga's twin sister and that he was looking for her in order to absorb the infinity core. Joe was the first person to beat Masquerade at Bakugan, after he obtained Wavern.
- Voiced by: Nao Takamori (Japanese), Deann Degruijter and Katie Griffin (S2E42) (English)
- A wyvern-like Bakugan who is Naga's twin sister and Drago's love interest. She obtained the Infinity Core and became Joe's Guardian. She used the power of the Infinity Core to cure Joe and get him out of the hospital. He later was able to use only her to defeat Masquerade in a battle. She and Drago had been going out on secret dates before the Infinity Core incident.It started when Drago slipped between the attributed world and he met Naga and Wavern, the Whit Ones, or non-attributed Bakugan with supposed no power. He kept visiting her ever since. She still has affection towards him. Her pet name for him is "Dragoruny". She has also appeared in Bakugan Mechtanium Surge.
Jacob "Jake" Vallory is a new friend of Dan's after his arrival at his new town. He has a powerful presence, because he's big for his age. He's very calm, but can get overly excited and obsessive. He is a Subterra brawler and his Bakugan partner is Coredem. He is just starting out as a brawler and still was asked to join the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. He really admires Dan and likes to use his name and rhymes it with other words like, " Dan the Man with the big, brown van." which sometimes irritates Dan. Later on when the brawlers are on Neathia Jake gets kidnapped and brainwashed but as of episodes 34 it looks like Jake is coming back to his senses. But in Dream Escape he has a dream where Dan is shouting his name and it is then that he comes back to his senses and goes back to Neathia with the others.
- Voiced by: Dai Matsumoto (Japanese), Ron Pardo (English)
- Jake's Guardian Bakugan resembles a Monarch. He appeared in New Vestroia: Episode 43 along with Aranaut, Akwimos, and Hawktor. In Episode 8, his real form replaced Jake's synthetic Bakugan. His Battle Gear is Rock Hammer.
Voiced by: Graeme Cornies
Gunz Lazar is a new character and the new member of the Battle Brawlers in Arc 2 of Mechtanium Surge. Gunz has blond hair, wears a gray, with red lining, jumpsuit. His eyes are violet. He thinks of himself as Dan's greatest opponent, and has a somewhat cocky personality. He is a Haos brawler and his partner is Reptak. He was seen in Evil Arrival which he fought in the Neo Tournament in Bakugan City. However, he was lost since Wiseman Cometh. In Battle Suit Bash, he was revealed that he was captured by Wiseman and that he was absorbing Gunz`s energy as well as stealing his appearance using vines. He later freed himself in Enemy Infiltration. He later took on the Wiseman persona himself after Coredegon stopped using it, becoming a second Wiseman and vowing vengeance against Dan for turning Reptak against him. He was defeated and later abandoned the persona in Doom Dimension Throwdown, joing the Brawlers and reuniting with Reptak.
- Voiced by: George Tchortov
- The guardian Bakugan of Gunz which he is the most skilled Bakugan in tactics and cunning style. As of Wiseman Cometh, he is teamed up with Dan until he can find Gunz. He and Gunz were finally reunited in Doom Dimension Throwdown.
- The Mechtogan of Reptak, who first appears in Beginning of the End and created from the last 10% of the energy reserve of the Dragonoid Destroyer.
Mira, a 16-year-old Vestal girl, formed the Bakugan Brawler Resistance, after witnessing the tortured Alpha Hydranoid speak out in vengeance to the invaders, to free all the captured Bakugan from Prince Hydron and the Vexos. At the end of Surprise Visitor, she along with Baron travel with Dan back to his world. In Unmasked, Mira challenges Spectra to a battle and if she's victorious, Spectra will be unmasked. If she loses, however, she has to join the Vexos, and even battle against her own friends. She told herself in the beginning that her hero was always her brother, Keith, but forced herself to change her mind about it after Spectra unmasks himself in front of her, revealing that he was her 'hero'. Baron described her as 'intense'. She betrays the Brawlers in Family Ties as she says that she wants to stay with Keith, once telling the others on Earth that Spectra is her brother. She returns to New Vestroia through the portal Apollonir opened with Spectra, Gus and Lync after revealing her betrayal. In Beta City Blues, she reveals that she has joined the Vexos, but is really wondering what Spectra is up to. In Brotherly Love she challenged her brother to a battle and if she wins, she goes back to being with her real brother and not Spectra; however, if she loses, she will have no choice but to serve Spectra. She later lost the brawl. She is regretful of this as she says, "I'm sorry my friends" after the battle, and is also seen crying as she has no choice but to be an enemy to the Resistance. She later returns to the Resistance. She returns to Vestal with Ace and Baron and their Bakugan, in case the Vexos will want to take back New Vestroia for themselves in the future. Mira visits the Brawlers on Earth for a visit, but soon returns to Vestal, this time with Dan and Marucho, and they meet up with Ace and Baron at Klaus Von Hertzen's estate. Following the defeat of Zenoheld she returns to Vestal with her brother, Gus, and the rest of the Vestal Resistance. She also has a brother that she desperately wants to find after he disappeared during Hydranoid's rebellion. Although she is the leader, she is not necessarily accepted by the others, as she has a small tendency to go off on her own. She prefers the Subterra attribute. Her main Bakugan is Subterra Wilda and her Trap Bakugan is Baliton. She has a crush on Dan and is presented several times: in Six Degrees of Destruction where she tried to see if Dan would notice her change in hair style and in Reunion she was extremely sad to the point of crying when she thought Dan was caught in the explosion and upon knowing he survived she jumped into Dan's arms hugging him. In Surprise Visitor, Dan brought up Runo and Ace said Mira sounded jealous (even though Mira is jealous of Runo, she is still friends with her). It was also the main reason for Ace's hostility to Dan because Ace has a crush on Mira. Mira returns in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge where she helps the brawlers by creating battle suits for their bakugan.
- Voiced by: Kenichirou Matsuda (Japanese), Ron Pardo (English)
- Wilda is the guardian for Mira, the leader of the Resistance and has a deafening battle cry to scare away opponents. A massive creature made of rock and hardened clay, Wilda moves slowly during battle, but his incredible durability makes up for this. He also pounds the ground forcefully to rattle his opponents before finishing them with a karate chop.
- Magma Wilda
- Wilda's evolution when he inherited Clayf's elemental energy in Six Degrees of Destruction. He has a metal armor on his chest and can use a metal stick in battle. He lost the Subterra energy when he & Tigrerra lost a battle against Macubass & Aluze.
- Mira's Ankylosaurus-like Bakugan Trap in the shape of a sphere with spikes around it. Baliton merges with Wilda during battles. Like Wilda, he is slow to move, but he uses massive weight to crush his foe. His brown exterior is the perfect camouflage when battling in the desert. Horns cover his body from head to tail, and his multi-horned tail with sharp nails at the end can swing around like a baseball bat.
- Voiced by: Hadley Kay
- Mira's new Guardian Bakugan in Arc 2 of Bakugan Mechtanium Surge. He doesn't speak in an understandable language and always arguing with Radizen. Mira usually lets Marucho borrow him.
Ace is a Vestal boy, 16 years of age, and the Darkus battler of the Resistance with Darkus Percival as his guardian and Darkus Falcon Fly as his trap. He is often very rash and does not think things through. As revealed in episode 13, Ace was once a top brawler in the Vestal tournaments, but stayed away after Hydron used them to find strong brawlers. Mira approached him, invited him to the Resistance, and gave him Percival. Ace first shows his skills as a brawler when he battles Dan in the second episode of the series: Ace refuses to accept humans on the Resistance and challenges Dan to a battle to prove his skills. After three hours, the battle ends in a draw and the two become fast friends.
In Return of a Friend, he and Mira had an argument because Mira wanted to postpone destroying the dimension controllers and find her brother, however, Ace refuses to allow her to go because he fears of the dangers she may face. In Voices in the Night, he says, "This is for Mira", which may also hint that he likes Mira. After Mira and Baron went to Earth with Dan, he worries about Mira and when he hears her voice in the night, which was really Shadow Prove who was leading him into a Vexos trap, he tries to save her, which further proves his love for Mira.
In What's the Plan?, when he and Shun are forced to fight together in a tournament, Ace wears a purple and black mask to disguise himself while tensions rise between the two of them and they fall close to losing. However, on the edge of defeat, they put their differences aside and Ace works together with Shun after realizing he was just trying to help. Shun remarks that he is very much like Dan. In Voices in the Night, after falling for the Vexos trap laid out by Mylene, he loses in battle to her and becomes a hostage. After Marucho and Shun are also captured, they are relocated to Beta City, where they are freed by Mira and Spectra, though they are unaware of this. When he's told that Mira betrayed the Resistance he refused to believe it due to his feelings for her and gets a little violent by grabbing Dan's collar, but accepts it as the truth when Baron insists Dan's telling the truth. In Wall To Wall Brawl, When the Resistance infiltrate Gamma City, he and Dan battle Mira and Gus. Mira ends up betraying Gus and Ace tells her he always believed in her, Mira smiles happily at him and is glad to be back on the resistance.
After Skyress, Hydranoid, Gorem, Tigrerra and Preyas are rescued, Ace and Percival return to Vestal with Baron and Mira and spread the truth about the Bakugan and the Vexos' actions. After Percival receives the Darkus attribute energy from Exedra, Percival evolves to Knight Percival. While Baron searches for an apartment to move into, Ace helps out but is ambushed by Mylene. He nearly loses but is saved by Klaus. Ace travels to Earth with the Resistance to hide out from the Vexos and protect the Attribute energies. While in hiding, Julie develops a crush on him after watching him work out. When Marucho invents Bakugan Interspace, Ace is set to battle Billy, but also challenges Julie so as to not "get in between the two love birds." Despite Percival becoming immobile, Ace is victorious thanks to his evolved trap Darkus Flash Falcon Fy. After the Resistance decided to go on the attack, Ace and Marucho encounter Lync and Shadow at the Mother Palace. Due to the rigged field, Ace and Marucho lose and the Darkus energy is taken.
After destroying the BT System, Ace returns to Earth with the Resistance and witnesses Dan's ultimate battle with Spectra, in which he decides to turn over a new leaf. After Keith becomes an official member of the Resistance, Ace becomes jealous of the time Keith spends with Mira. But Julie and Percival assure him that Keith and Mira are only siblings and that Mira is just happy to have her brother back.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Scott McCord (English)
- A wicked monster who uses his cape for invisibility and shoots plasma bullets from his three mouths. He also creates a black tornado with purple sparks to thrash his challenger. Percival has two dragon-head wrist guards, and his body is covered in armor-plated steel. The horns sticking out from his head and shoulders are unbreakable. Percival has a special bond with Ace. Together they battle to free the enslaved Bakugan.
- Knight Percival
- Percival's first evolution when he inherited Exedra's elemental energy in Six Degrees of Destruction. Knight Percival wears a new cape that protects him from fire and water and has additional horns on his head and shoulders for increased protection from attacks. He has fire-breathing dragon heads on his shoulders and impenetrable armor protecting his arms and legs. He also carries a mammoth stainless steel sword to slay his adversaries. He lost the Darkus energy when he & Elfin lost a battle against Aluze & MAC Spyder due to the Vexos' cheating.
- Falcon Fly
- Ace's Bakugan Trap that Percival can stand and ride on it. It takes the shape of a rectangular prism in Trap form. Falcon Fly is a Bakugan Trap that combines with Percival. Its large wings make it quicker than a dragonfly while its dark color makes it difficult to see at night. It has a very thin body that makes it almost invisible when attacking straight on. To destroy its enemies, Falcon Fly shoots laser blasts from its eyes. The pattern on its body and tail is similar to the pattern on AirKor's wings.
- Flash Falcon Fly (Rad Fly)
- The evolution of Falcon Fly, Ace called it "Rad Fly" for short and it helped finish Ace's battle with Billy and Julie by using "Darkus Fly Arrow". It now has jet-like materialed wings and helicopter legs at the bottom. Its rectangular shape is now a little deformed. It's also the first trap Bakugan to ever evolve.
Originally, Baron fought with Tigrerra, but lost her to Spectra and Helios. He used Haos Nemus as his main Bakugan and uses Piercian as his Trap Bakugan. In Surprise Visitor, he says that he had always wondered what it would be like on the other side of the portal, which was the portal that led Runo to New Vestroia from Earth. In the end, he decides to follow Dan, Mira, and Runo to Earth in order to stop the Vexos from destroying it. Baron admires Runo as one of the six original Battle Brawlers but Runo's father does not like the fact that he does. He returns to New Vestroia with Dan through Dr. Gehabich's dimension transporter. He seems to be very fond of the activities done on Earth, especially by Dan e.g. taking baths. In Beta City Blues, he and Dan made it back to New Vestroia where they battled Mylene and Shadow in Beta City. Baron was defeated helping Dan and Drago, but he still was able to keep Nemus. He returns to Vestal with Ace and Mira with their Bakugan, in case the Vexos will want to take back New Vestroia for themselves in the future. In Revenge of the Vexos, after the Vexos return Baron brawls Prince Hydron and loses the Haos attribute energy. Baron is currently 12 years old, confirming this in the English version by saying, "I'm almost 13 ya know!" He is a huge fan of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers and the six fighting Bakugan as displayed by his reaction to first meeting Dan, Marucho, Drago, and Shun. He seems to always embarrass himself in front of Dan, Marucho, and Shun. According to Mira, he has a poster of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers up on his wall. From what was shown in Revenge of the Vexos, Baron has a large family and is very caring for his many younger brothers and sisters. He is the youngest and most emotional of all the brawlers.
- Voiced by: Tsuguo Mogami (Japanese), Ron Pardo (English)
- Nemus teams up with Baron to battle for freedom against the Vexos. Nemus is built like an Egyptian king; he's a towering figure with massive blade-like wings. He possesses wrist guards to deflect enemy fire and a cane that shoots a beam of light to destroy his opponents.
- Saint Nemus
- Nemus's evolution when he inherited Lars Lion's elemental energy in Six Degrees of Destruction. He also gains the ability to change his attribute. He lost the Haos energy when he lost a battle against Dryoid. His new name was only mentioned in the video game.
- Piercian (Guardian)
- Baron's Bakugan Trap, and is in the shape of a cube. It is similar to another trap Zoack. In episodes 23 and 36, Baron says "Guardian" instead of Piercian. This could be like Shun's Trap Hylash, who he nicknamed Slash. It does not have a known evolution. Piercian is a Bakugan trap that connects with Nemus to create a dynamic one, two punch. He has two colossal shields attached to his forearms for protection, which he can also throw like discs to crush his challengers. The shields can also be used as mirrors that reflect Nemus's light rays. Piercian's towering block legs provide tremendous stability to sustain the mightiest of punches.
Spectra Phantom (Keith Clay)
At the beginning of the series, Spectra Phantom would only obey Prince Hydron. Little was known about Spectra, but it confirmed he is very powerful and thinks highly of his skills. He was the Vexos' strongest battler and used Pyrus Helios as his main Bakugan and Metalfencer as his Trap Bakugan. After seeing Drago's powers, Spectra said that he's not going to let it be a 'play thing', which means that even when he captures Drago, he will not give him to Prince Hydron. In What's the Plan?, Mira noticed possibility that Spectra could be Mira's brother, Keith. How he became Spectra is unknown. He also wished to join forces with Dan and the Resistance so they could take Prince Hydron down together in an attempt to rule New Vestroia and Vestal. After Gus lost to Mira, Spectra unmasks himself, proving himself as Mira's older brother, Keith. When he, Gus and Lync traveled to Earth, Mylene took over as leader. Meanwhile, Spectra won the Bakugan brawl against Dan and Drago, and takes Drago. Dan defeats him and a corrupted Drago during their brawl with the help of Pyrus Apollonir. In episode 19, he convinced Mira to join him. He needed her help on his "ultimate plan", which was creating a Cyber Helios and duplicating the power of the Perfect Core, planning to use this Bakugan to overthrow the Vestal royal family. In Brotherly Love he battled Mira and won with his new Mechcanical Helios. In episode 24 he took several Mechanical Bakugan for his own purpose of making Maxus Helios to defeat Dan. He does not return to Vestal, but he remains in the other rim of the planets area in a ship with Gus, Helios, Elico, Vulcan, and Brontes.
Spectra appears again in Spectra Rises, battles Dan, and loses, but nevertheless says he will see him again soon. As shown in Spectra Rises, he used the forbidden card "Chaos Ability X" on Elico, Vulcan and Brontes, which forced their unnatural evolution, making them his battle weapons. In All Or Nothing, Spectra transports Dan to his ship upon reaching Earth to retrieve the Perfect Core from Drago. During their battle, Spectra seems to have a change of heart, referring to Dan as his friend in thanks for enlightening him. He reveals shortly that using data on Bakugan evolution, he plans to bring out even further power from within the Bakugan. After they arrive at the Mother Palace, he states that the Resistance is on their own in shutting down the BT system. After confronting Zenoheld however, Gus is defeated and Spectra soon forms a temporary alliance with Dan to avenge his fallen comrade. After the Pyrus attribute energy is absorbed and the BT system begins to activate, his ship is used to transport all of the bakugan on New Vestroia to Earth. When time begins to run out, and the Resistance decides to bail out while they still can, Helios leaves Spectra and confronts Drago about staying to evacuate the remaining bakugan. The two decide to head off and destroy the BT system, and after Drago evolves by absorbing the attribute energies, Helios and Spectra once again become Dan and Drago's rivals before leaving New Vestroia. But in the end of Spectra's Last Stand, Spectra agrees to join Dan and the Resistance and takes off his mask. It is shown in the same episode that like Mira, he may have some sort of telepathic ability, as he spoke to Dan and Drago.
Spectra has returned in Mechtanium Surge. He was first seen in the shadows receiving a distress call from Marucho who was fighting against the rampaging chaos bakugan, although Marucho and Shun were surprised that Spectra came to help they were still glad. Spectra left afterwards but not before telling Dan that he has changed from the old Dan. Spectra and Helios returned to help the brawlers again when they were fighting against Mag Mel on Gundalia and before they left Spectra said they had nothing left to worry about over the brawlers. When Dan thanked the two of them for helping Spectra said they could call on him anytime.
- Voiced by: Takashi Matsuyama (Japanese), Robert Tinkler (English)
- Spectra's Guardian Bakugan. Helios is an evil dragon that obeys every command from the heinous Spectra. Its mammoth wings allow it to move swiftly and avoid quick attacks. Helios has poisonous tipped thorns covering its body. From its mouth,it can shoot cannonball fire blasts with rapid speed. The key point of the original helios is that 1 he uses his abilitie general quasar which is usually unused for the rest of the bakugan series. Another key point being that in this form with help from the forbidden cards he manages to defeat drago . but for some reason spectra doesn't use the forbidden cards ever again.
- Cyborg Helios
- Helios suggested that he be turned into a cyborg, since it would not have any of the weaknesses of a completely mechanical Bakugan. A computer voice can be heard when he uses his new ability FARBAS to repair himself and increase his power to match his opponent's.in this form helios can (a)use more cybernetical attacks like ragnorok cannon which soon begins to evolve the realsistic gun like weaponry in the bakugan series.
- Helios MK2
- The power of the forbidden cards forced him to evolve artificially. Even more of his body is mechanical. Since episode 41, he was upgraded to combine with his Battle Gears, Twin Destructor (a pair of powerful cannons that attach to his back) and Zukanator (a cannon with the top appearing to look like a Castle Tower).
- Infinity Helios
- Helios' next evolution in Mechtanium Surge. Helios became Darkus instead of Pyrus. His BakuNano is Bombaplode, that resembles Zukanator, except with tiny extra cannons attached to a big cannon. His Battle Suit is Doomtronic. Helios still has the "FARBAS" system.
- Spectra's Bakugan Trap. He takes the form of a mechanical spider with three blue eyes that can freeze opponents, making them easy to defeat. His long tail can, not only can shoot lasers, but it can also wrap and squeeze his opponents tightly, eliminating them with its deadly stinger. His four mighty legs provide tremendous maneuverability. Metalfencer can assume Battle Unit Mode to enhance Viper Helios's fighting skills.
- Maxus Helios / Maxus Helios MK2
- Cyborg Helios's / Helios MK2's transformation when combined with six mechanical Bakugan:
- A Ventus Mechanical Bakugan. Although small, this Bakugan opens up into multiple layers with attack hardware. Its two spider-like legs have deadly spikes covering them. A tail launches fire blasts from its duel blaster tail. Sharp pinchers help Klawgor to weaken its foes before destroying its opponents with a deadly blow from its tail.
- A Subterra Mechanical Bakugan. This monster quickly scurries along the ground by using its massive legs. It has a quick whipping tail with two spikes on the end that can penetrate any type of armor. Horns and fangs help protect its head during battle.
- A Haos Mechanical Bakugan that resembles a snake-like creature with two massive mechanical claws to shred its challenger. A multiple barrel blaster-ray protrudes from its back, which when fired can eliminate multiple Bakugans. Its body is made up of the latest metallic fiber that is both light and durable.
- A Aquos snake-like creature. Leefram as two arms with sickles for hands. A deadly sharp horn projects from the top of its head, while venomous fangs stick out from its mouth. Leefram has the ability to stand tall by contorting its body, this allows for attacks that are fast and ferocious.
- A Darkus Mechanical Bakugan. This bat-like creature has gigantic wings that allow it to fly to great heights quickly. Its wings can cover its entire body for protection. Its feet have deadly claws to rip through armor. Although its eyesight is poor during daylight, Foxbat can spot a foe in the darkest of places.
- A spider-like Pyrus Mechanical Bakugan. (resembles Metalfencer and Spyderfencer, except that it's ball not a trap). This four legged creature runs extremely fast and battles with its front bladed legs. Blinding light shoots from its center blue eye to stun challengers during battle. Its long whipping tail has a blaster on the tip that can rip through its opposition. Fencer has extremely strong pincers that are impossible to break free from.
- Infinity Helios's Mechtogan. Vicious long spikes shoot out from his hands, making him a dangerous opponent at close quarters. Reinforced vertical shoulder armor opens to reveal devastating weaponry. Slynix lowers his single horned head into optimal fighting position once he's fully armed and ready to attack.
A Princess of Neathia. She is the younger sister of Serena Sheen, the former Neathian Queen. Fabia's reason for brawling is to save her planet from the Gundalians. She is also the fiancée of the former Captain of the Castle Knights, Jin, who is deceased.
She seems to have the same kind of love for freedom and initiative to act as Mira does . She also seems to be strong, because she shoulder threw Dan twice in episode 3, the first was by accident and the second was when she got mad at Dan after losing, and in episode 10 when Zenet tried to take her as a hostage and Fabia threw her hard on the ground. Those incidents may prove Ren Krawler's statement about the Neathians' specialty at close combat, although most of what Ren said was a lie to put down the Neathians. Fabia owns Aranaut, the bakugan of her deceased fiancée, Jin. After she becomes the new Neathian Queen in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge, she gives Aranaut to Captain Elright.
- Voiced by: Yasunori Masutani (Japanese), Dan Petronijevic (English)
- Aranaut is partners with Fabia of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. He is incredibly loyal to Fabia and the Castle Knights, often noting that he will defeat his opponents in the name of the Castle Knights when he stands. His whole body sparkles like platinum. He is a skilled fighter with offensive abilities, defensive skills, speed and reflexes. He is shown to be a gentlemen, such as when he met Dan's mom in episode 9. He is also equipped with a unique ability to emit an electromagnetic field from his hands. His Battle Gear is Battle Crusher.
Voiced by: Andrew Craig
Rafe is a new character in Bakugan: Mechantium Surge. He is a Neathian Castle Knight who was sent by Princess Fabia to go to Earth to help the Brawlers with the Mechtogan threat. He is the new Haos Brawler of the Battle Brawlers. Since the Battle Brawlers helped save Neathia during the war against Emperor Barodius Rafe, along with other members of the Castle Knights, have looked up to Dan and the Brawlers. Rafe was disappointed when he and Paige discovered how much the Brawlers had changed with Dan and Drago gone but he never gave up believing in the Battle Brawlers. After Mag Mel's defeat Rafe and Wolfurio returned to Neathia.
- Voiced by: Andrew Jackson
- Rafe's Guardian Bakugan. Wolfurio's appearance resembles a hybrid of Mega Nemus, Aranaut and Siege. His BakuNano is Lanzato.
- Swift Sweep
- Voiced by: Scott McCord
- Wolfurio's Mechtogan, summoned when Drago gave some of Code Eve's power to Wolfurio.
He is a 16-year-old Darkus Brawler. Ren was the leader of a secret agent group sent to Earth by Emperor Barodius to find the DNA Code. He is an alien disguised as a human sent to find the best brawlers and defeat the Neathians. Ren comes from the underground world of Gundalia where he was kept, unknowningly, by the Emperor's family due to his possession of a dark Bakugan with a powerful ability. He is a member of the Twelve Orders because he thinks that would save his people if he works for them. He is attempting to trick the brawlers into thinking that the Neathians are the ones trying to conquer Gundalia. His Bakugan partner is Linehalt. He makes an appearance at the end of the final episode of New Vestroia. In A New Beginning it was revealed that he helped put Bakugan Interspace online. He has a battle with Dan, which ends up as a draw. In Confrontation Ren shows too much care and loyalty to his home planet. It's possible that even if Ren and Marucho are current enemies, they still share a big friendship thread. It also seems Ren does not want to fight the brawlers because he still remembers their friendship.
After Sid, Lena, Jesse and Zenet were punished by the Twelve Orders, Ren feels incredibly guilty over what has happened, especially since he has gotten off scott free each time. While he was fighting with Dan, he was surprised to see that Sid is alive and is relieved to hear from him that the others are alive as well. Sid saves Ren from Dharak's attack and falls to his death, not before giving Ren his Rubanoid. After some serious thought and battling with Dan, Ren decides to turn on Barodius and do something he should have done a long time ago: fight alongside his true friends. At first, the Neathians do not accept him, but after battling Fabia, where he lost, Fabia offers him her hand and he goes with the Brawlers. He is now one of the Castle Knights. After the war is over Ren returns to Gundalia along with his teammates and Nurzak.
In Mechtanium Surge Ren has become the commander of the Gundalian Forces and is reunited with the Brawlers when they come to help Gundalia fight against Mag Mel.
- Voiced by: Eiji Takemoto (Japanese), Jeremy Harris (English)
- Ren's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a fiend knight. Ren was tasked with protecting Linehalt, who he was afraid of until Linehalt saved his life. They spent most of their life training until Barodius offered them a life on the service. His Battle Gear is Boomix.
- Voiced by: Hiromi Sugino (Japanese), Andrew Jackson (English)
- Sid's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a Ruby Dragon. After Sid died Ren adopted Rubanoid, and was later given to Linus Claude. His Battle Gear is Destrakon Gear, which resembles robotic laser-shooting snakes.
Voiced by: Annick Obonsawin
Paige is a new character in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. She is a Gundalian Soldier who was sent to Earth by Princess Fabia of Neathia to help the brawlers deal with the Mechtagan threat. She is the new Subterra Brawler of the Battle Brawlers. Paige and Boulderon like to charge head first into battle. When Paige first met the Brawlers she was unimpressed with the way they acted and couldn't understand why Rafe looked up to them. Later though Paige changes her mind and figures out why Rafe looks up to them when Marucho comes up with a plan to win a competition. Paige later admits she may have been a bit too hot-headed with her first judgement of Shun and Marucho. After Mag Mel's defeat Paige and Boulderon returned to Gundalia.
- Voiced by: Ron Pardo
- Paige's Guardian Bakugan. Boulderon's appearance resembles a hybrid of Foxbat, Wilda, Vandarus, Primo Vulcan, and Contestir. His BakuNano is Slingpike.
- Voiced by: Stephen R. Hart
- Boulderon's Mechtogan, summoned when Drago gave Boulderon some of Code Eve's power.
Naga is the central villain on the first season. He was a rogue Bakugan who tried to control all the power in Vestroia. In order to do so, he tried to absorb the two opposite cores, but made a mistake and merged himself with the Silent Core, while the Infinity Core was expelled to Earth. At the same time, Naga shot energy waves that brainwashed the Bakugan, altering the dimensional balance, and creating the Doom Beings. He also had a deep hatred for the Battle Brawlers, mainly Dan and Drago.
He is Wayvern's twin brother, and he uses the Darkus attribute.
- Silent Naga
- The "evolved/mutated" form of Naga after he absorbed the Silent Core into his body, having the chance to use Darkus abilities. He was killed by Infinity Dragonoid(the third evolution of Drago) to become the Perfect Core of New Vestroia.
Hal-G was the alter-ago of Alice's grandfather Michael after he was exposed to the Silent Core just like Alice, who became Masquerade. He assisted Naga in his quest to get the Infinity Core from Wayvern. After Naga was destroyed, Hal-G was exposed to the Infinity core and returned to being Michael. At the beginning of the game, Hal-G said that he had the Silent Core and all Bakugan would bow to him. At nearly the end of the game, Hal-G reappeared after the player defeated Marduk at the Tournament second time, showing the Silent Core to them but stolen by Marduk's Bakugan, Vladitor.
- 5th Paladin
- A Spartan-like Bakugan army with a lot of armor and a large shield. They are commanded by Hal-G. There are five of them that loyally protect Naga after he is attacked by Drago. However, when the other Brawlers join in the battle, their Bakugan manage to destroy them all.
Masquerade (マスカレイド Masukareido ) is Alice's male-and-evil separated personality and used to be the first-ranked Bakugan player before he left Alice's body. His goal is to send all Bakugan to the Doom Dimension with his Doom Card, so he can evolve his Hydranoid and have the ultimate Bakugan (to take the Infinity Core and bring it to Naga). He is a Darkus battler. He is revealed to be Alice in episode 38 and his origin is revealed in episode 39. Masquerade came to life when negative energy changed Alice. Darkus Hydranoid is Masquerade's Guardian Bakugan (his first Guardian Bakugan was Reaper, but he sent it to the Doom Dimension). He battles with Dan in episode 38 and loses. After that, Masquerade takes his mask off, revealing his true identity, Alice. Following the battle against Centorrior and Druman, Masquerade disappears from Alice's body. In New Vestroia Masquerade made a minor appearance in episode 32 during Alice and Chan Lee's Brawl against Shadow.
- Voiced by: Susumu Akagi (Japanese), Peter Cugno (English)
- A Bakugan that resembles the Grim Reaper. Reaper came from the Darkus world of Vestroia & became the first Guardian of Masquerade. Used by other Darkus Brawlers before being sent to the Doom Dimension by Masquerade. Drago briefly encountered him there in the episode "The Brawler's Last Stand" after being defeated by Dual Hydranoid. He is presumed to be out of Doom Dimension due to the deal made by the Brawlers and the Six Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia.
- One of Masquerade’s favorite Bakugan to send opponents to the Doom Dimension. He is a giant of a monster with three laser cannons atop his shoulders. Each cannon has its own unique laser that can extinguish fire, freeze water, and explode rock.
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura (Japanese), Alyson Court (English)
- An Aquos/Ventus Bakugan created by Naga. The upper half of her body is that of a human girl wearing a dress with very long sleeves and her lower half is that of a giant fish-like sea monster. She and Hairadee fought Shun and Marucho and lost. Tayghen later takes part in the attack on Earth. She was defeated by Marucho and the JJ Dolls. She was destroyed for good upon her defeat.
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura (Japanese), Carman Melville (English)
- A Ventus/Aquos Bakugan created by Naga. He resembles a male version of Harpus with tentacles instead of hair, webbed feet, shark-like teeth, and an overall blue and green color scheme. He and Tayghen fought Shun and Marucho and lost. Hairadee later takes part in the attack on Earth. He was destroyed in battle against Shun, Komba, and Julio.
- Voiced by: Kinoko Yamada (Japanese), Caroly Larson (English)
- A Subterra/Haos Bakugan created by Naga and sister of Rabeeder. She resembles a three-eyed cyclops. She and Rabeeder fought Runo and Julie and lost. Tricloid later takes part in the attack on Earth. She was defeated by Julie, Billy, and Nene, but survived. After reuniting with Rabeeder, both of them returned to Vestroia. Their current location is unknown.
- Voiced by: Marina Inoue (Japanese), Stevie Vallance (English)
- A Haos/Subterra Bakugan created by Naga and sister of Tricloid. She and Tricloid fought Runo and Julie and lost. Rabeeder later takes part in the attack on Earth. She was defeated by Alice, Christopher, and Klaus, but survived. Upon being reunited with Tricloid, both of them returned to Vestroia. Their current location is unknown.
- Voiced by: Susumu Akagi (Japanese), Scott McCord (English)
- A Darkus/Pyrus Bakugan created by Naga. He resembles an armored centaur with a pointy tail. He and Druman were responsible for the death of Nova Lion. Dan and Masquerade teamed up to fight Centorrior and Druman and managed to defeat them. Centorrior later takes part in the attack on Earth. He battled Dan and Runo and was destroyed.
- Voiced by: Yoshinori Sonobe (Japanese), Joseph Motiki (English)
- A Pyrus/Darkus Bakugan created by Naga. He resembles a humanoid lizard with hand-shaped wings that have an eye on them. He and Centorrior were responsible for the death of Nova Lion. Dan and Masquerade teamed up against Centorrior and Druman and defeated them. Druman later takes part in the attack on Earth. He battled Dan and Runo and was destroyed.
The central villain of the second season. The King of Vestal and a leader of the Vexos. He is the one responsible into invade New Vestroia, capture the Bakugan and them to fight each other to create Mechanical Bakugan as his own weapons.
In the first half of New Vestroia, Zenoheld had little interaction with the Resistance or the Vexos. The only time he appeared was when he nagged Hydron for not taking better care of the Dimension Controllers. He seems to be impatient with him due to his constant failure. He will also check in with him and make sure that he is still on the right track, although Hydron shrugs his warnings and discipline off, as he thinks he is doing fine without his father’s constant nagging.
In the second half of New Vestroia, he flees Vestal and resides in his palace on the outer skirts of the galaxy that is remote from civilization. He is revealed to be a brawler and he sends a message to the Six Ancient Warriors to surrender their Attribute Energies to him so that Professor Clay can power up the Bakugan Termination System. They decline his offer at first, but then they decide to battle him. When they arrive, Zenoheld reveals that he owns a Mechanical Bakugan, Pyrus Farbros. After a tough battle, Zenoheld comes out victorious, but the Ancients escaped and entrusted their Attribute Energies to the Resistance.
After hearing the news of the Attribute Energies being dispersed throughout New Vestroia and Earth, he entrusts Mylene Pharaoh with the duty of picking another Subterra Brawler to replace Gus in the Vexos. She chooses Hydron, and he says that he “couldn’t have picked better himself”. After Hydron gains the Haos Energy after he defeats Baron in a brawl he says “I knew I could count on you...Hydron”, revealing that he now trusts him with responsibility more than he did in the first half.
Soon after Mylene and Volt come back from brawling, he sees a transmission from Spectra, saying that the Vexos, Hydron and Zenoheld himself were responsible for the mess in the previous season. This causes him to send Shadow Prove to seek out Dan and the others so that he will get the Attribute Energies first. But when he does, he realizes Spectra jammed the transporting system, making it impossible to travel to Vestal and back. This infuriates him, knowing that he is up to something. Eventually, though, Shadow goes to Earth and brawls Chan Lee and Alice (who do not have any Attribute Energies). He wins and proves himself to Zenoheld. He also brawled against Gus Grav, and won with the Farbros-Assail formation, and destroyed Blast Elico, and his Bakugan Trap Hexados. However, Gus and Vulcan survived the final blow.
In BT: The Final Battle, he helps Hydron brawl Mira Clay, Dan Kuso and Spectra Phantom. However he does not brawl until Hydron loses to Dan and Spectra. He wins but Farbros was destroyed and he takes the Pyrus energy from Cross Dragonoid.
In Phantom Data Attack, he almost launched the Bakugan Termination System, and then Cross Dragonoid and Helios MK2 try to destroy it, but fail. When Cross Dragonoid brings the B.T. System into the atmosphere and absorbed all the Attribute Energies from it Zenoheld was furious and was eventually going do something about it.
In Fusion Confusion, he takes his frustration out on Hydron demanding to know whose fault it was for the destruction of the BT System. After Professor Clay told him about how he could rule over all dimensions he had Clay create the Alternative Weapon to destroy Earth and Vestal.
In An Heir To Spare, it is revealed that Zenoheld took his anger against Hydron for another time. He battled against Hydron to see who would have the throne, and won. Hydron was then jailed, along with Gus Grav. Zenoheld stated that they were never destined to be father and son.
In Ultimate Weapon, he battled Spectra, who rammed into his palace. During the entire battle he was losing, even with Assail Farbros, because later Gus joined Spectra. However, when Farbros combined with the Alternative, he overpowered both of them.
In All For One and Final Fury, he uses the Alternative against the brawlers, but when the Alternative was destroyed Farbros was destroyed by Dryoid. Hydron then used Dryoid to trap Zenoheld until the alternative explodes, supposedly killing all three.
He is currently mentioned by Dan in the season 3's introduction (first fourteen episodes), and also appeared in the next video game, Defenders of the Core (along with Spectra and the other Vexos, excepted Hydron and Clay).
- Zenoheld's Mechanical Bakugan. He was created with the data of ALL Bakugan launched on New Vestroia. Clay called Farbros the mighty and feared creation on all the Vestal realm. Like Altair and Hades, it's a gigantic cybernetic Bakugan but is able to repair itself (like Cyborg Helios). Zenoheld controls it manually from inside a cockpit. It is powerful enough to challenge all Six Legendary Soldiers at once. It was destroyed after the BT System got all six attribute energies, but was repaired in episode 49 and used to link to his Alternative Weapon System. It is destroyed along with the Alternative.
- Assail System
- A Mechanical Bakugan Trap which combines specifically with Farbros. It is similar to Battle Gear. The Assail System comes out of nowhere and combines with Farbros. When combined with Farbros, Farbros gains 4200 Gs and is called Assail Farbros. It was created by Professor Clay for King Zenoheld, in episode 50 the Assail System comes off Farbros and is replaced with The Alternative Weapon System. When it comes out of nowhere it is in two parts. It has been scattered across the galaxy.
Professor Clay Fermin
Professor Clay Fermin is Mira and Keith's father who created the first Mechanical Bakugan named Ventus Altair for Lync in Cyber Nightmare. He also appeared in Facing Ace with Alpha Hydranoid. He also created Darkus Hades and Trap Darkus Fortress for Shadow. Professor Clay is also credited for making the Cyber Bakugan that were intended for Prince Hydron but are being reprogramed for Spectra by Lync. He also turns Pyrus Helios into Pyrus Cyborg Helios after Helios gave him the idea of a Cyborg Bakugan. He also oversaw the test run of his creation Farbros in King Zenoheld's battle with the six Ancient Warriors. Besides Altair, Cyborg Helios, and Farbros, other examples of Professor Clay's Mechanical Bakugan creations are Aquos Brachium, Darkus Fortress, Subterra Dryoid, Dynamo, Fencer, Foxbat, Grafias, Grakus Hound, Hades, Klawgor, Leefram, Macubass, Metalfencer, Scraper, Spindle, Spitarm, Spyderfencer, and Wired. He also designed the Bakugan Termination System and is currently developing the Alternative Weapon system for King Zenoheld. As of Ultimate Weapon, he has finished the Alternative Weapon system (which he based on Farbros). In Final Fury, he was killed along with Hydron & Zenoheld when the Alternative System was destroyed, while he was watching the video sent by Fabia about the Bakugan at war.
Hydron was the commander of the Vexos, the Vestal Prince and Zenoheld's son. He tried collecting all six of the fighting Bakugan that saved Vestroia and keep them as trophies. The Vexos continually failed to bring him Drago, the last of the six fighting Bakugan needed in his collection, as he had already in possession of Gorem, Preyas, Tigrerra, Skyress, and Hydranoid in a petrified statue form. He is shown to have a habit of twirling his hair between his fingers. In episode 17, he may have been aware that Spectra had Drago in his hands. At the end of the first half of the series, he flees New Vestroia with Mylene, Volt, Lync, Shadow and Professor Clay. He attempted to kill Spectra due to Spectra's betrayal but failed due to Spectra's own determination for power. He lost the six fighting Bakugan to the Resistance in Reunion. In Revenge of the Vexos, he started brawling with Subterra Bakugan, using Dryoid when he is sent to obtain the Haos Energy from Baron's Mega Nemus, and succeeded. In Elfin On the Run, he teams up with Shadow Prove to try to obtain the Aquos Energy from Marucho and Aquos Minx Elfin and succeed in defeating Elfin, but lost to Preyas. Later, he battles Dan and Spectra at the Mother Palace, but loses to Helios and his new Battle Gear. In Volt's Revolt, after Volt leaves the Vexos, Zenoheld orders Hydron to deal with Volt. Volt defeats Hydron in a brawl, but Hydron starts to go insane and throws a dimensional grenade at Volt to send him to another dimension. He is almost pulled in with Volt, but escapes in the nick of time. In Payback, when Lync copies the plans for the Vexos' new Alternative Weapon system, Hydron follows Lync and defeats him in a brawl. He then throws another dimensional grenade at Lync to send him to the same dimension as Volt. When he returns, he is looking for his father's approval, but Zenoheld ignores Hydron blaming him for his minions' failures. This causes Hydron to face his father. When he does, he loses and is put in a cell across from a shadowed figure, which is possibly Gus from the figure's blue hair. In the next episode, it did turn out to be Gus, and they had a brief conversation before the opening. Gus later tricks Hydron, after a string of dog-related insults on Gus's part, into brawling with him. This breaks the doors on the cells releasing both. Before flying off, Gus says that he could have asked Hydron nicely but that would probably not work only further angering Hydron. He is later seen making his own, escape attempt on Dryoid. He makes it to the ship with the other Bakugan Brawlers. They forgive him and he is presumed that he was killed after ensuring that his father will not escape the blast from the ALternative's destruction. His last words were "Volt, Lync, I'll be there soon." The blast occurred right after, so it is believed that he is dead.
- Prince Hydron's Mechanical Bakugan that looks like Robotallion, but has a more streamline-like armor. It is also a Cybernetic Bakugan. It fights with a lightsaber-like weapon, although its fighting style is more like a samurai.
Mylene is the only female in the Vexos. She did not trust Spectra and enjoys doing things her way, but is still a loyal member of the Vexos. She becomes the leader of the Vexos after Spectra and Gus travel to Earth. However, King Zenoheld later became the ruler of the Vexos. Mylene used Aquos Elico as her main Bakugan, and Aquos Tripod Theta as her Trap Bakugan. She defeated Ace in episode 13. She enjoyed the power of being the leader of the Vexos and, like Spectra, is tired of Prince Hydron bossing her around all the time. She also gets annoyed easily by Shadow Prove, who will not stop following her everywhere she goes. In episode 20 she and Shadow Prove battled Dan and Baron in Beta City and were defeated when Drago unleashed the power of the Perfect Core. She escapes New Vestroia with Volt, Shadow, and Lync, saying that it could be destroyed by the battle between Spectra and Dan and their Bakugan, discarding her guardian Bakugan together with Volt's Haos Brontes, as she thinks that Bakugan with feelings are useless. She later flees to Vestal with the Vexos, Prince Hydron, and Professor Clay, leaving Spectra and Gus. She later duels Ace in order to obtain Percival's Darkus Energy wielding Aquos Macubass, but was defeated by Ace and Klaus. She than went to Earth with Lync to draw out the brawlers. They found Runo and Mira and battle them. Mylene defeats both Runo and Mira, thus gaining the Subterra energy. She later goes on to defeat Shun and Baron alongside Volt, taking the Ventus energy. After Zenoheld's announcement to create the Alternate Weapons System that would destroy both Vestal and Earth, she appears when Volt was about to leave, warning him about his idea. When he leaves, she wishes him luck, and appears saddened when she hears what happened. In episode 48, Mylene is ordered by Zenoheld to retrieve the Brawlers Battle Gear data and DNA code for the Alternative Weapons system. She is then lured into Bakugan Interspace with Shadow Prove by Keith and Mira, and is forced to battle. She no longer serves Zenoheld and has named herself a free agent. She loses to Mira and her mechanical Bakugan is destroyed. In the end, she rejects the Brawlers' offer to join them and instead throws a dimensional grenade at Keith and Mira. But after the grenade activated, Bakugan Interspace shut down, trapping her, Shadow Prove, Keith, and Mira inside. Marucho made a connection to bring them back, so Mira told Mylene and Shadow to come, but Mylene refuses to go. Mylene than got pull by the dimensional pull until Mira and Keith grabbed her hand, but accidentally let go her as Mira and Keith were teleported and Shadow grabbed Mylene's hand as they both were pulled in the dimensional portal. Her fate is unknown.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Dan Petronijevic (English)
- Elico is controlled by Mylene of Vexos. He's pure strength and brute force, with defensive spikes sticking out of his shoulders and knees and six tentacles that attach to his back and can wrap around his battler's arms and legs to render the battler defenseless. Elico can breathe under water. He has a large, golden diamond that shoots a water blast to defeat his opponents. On Elico's forearms are six blades used for attacking enemies and protecting his arms. It can also change attribute. He & Brontes were thrown away by Mylene when they both got too emotional.
- Blast Elico
- After evolving from the power of the forbidden cards, Elico aided Gus in battle against Zenoheld. He died taking a hit for Gus in Avenging Spectra.
- Tripod Theta
- Mylene's Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a triangular pyramid. He resembles a land walking version of Neptune. He can use 'Aquos, Darkus, and Ventus' abilities. Only seen in Marucho's Mission and burnt out by Ingram.
- Mylene's Mechanical Bakugan after she discarded Elico. It's a Cybernetic Bakugan that resembles a robot that can turn into a manta ray-shaped jet. Its main ability is ABSIDS, which lets her control mini-pods. It was first shown battling Ace and almost beat Ace but was beaten by Klaus. It was destroyed by Wilda in Mylene's Meltdown.
Shadow is a Darkus brawler. He is very childish and jester-like. When he starts a battle, he is very pompous. His Guardian Bakugan is Darkus Hades, who was created with Alpha Hydranoid's DNA, and he also has Dakus Fortress as a Trap Bakugan. Mylene described him as a child in episode 3, and then a hyena in episode 15. He has the ability to copy other people's voices as he tricked Ace and Marucho into falling for a trap by being the voice of Mira and Dan respectively. He has a habit of sticking his tongue out every time he talks or laughs. He defeated Shun in episode 15. In episode 20 he and Mylene battled Dan and Baron in Beta City and were defeated when Drago unleashed the power of the Perfect Core. He later flees to Vestal with the Vexos, Prince Hydron, and Professor Clay, leaving Spectra and Gus. But soon after, he is forced to leave Vestal with the other Vexos after the citizens of Vestal rally against Zenoheld and Hydron. Later when Spectra blocks the Vexos from teleporting to Vestal, Zenoheld sends Shadow to Earth to battle Alice to lure the Brawlers back to Earth. Shadow does stalk her disguised as a werewolf before she battles him. He loses his Darkus Hades against Alice and Chan Lee, but reveals his mechanical Bakugan Darkus MAC Spyder, and wins easily. In episode 35, he joins with Prince Hydron to battle Marucho for the Aquos attribute energy and succeeds upon defeating Elfin, but lost to Preyas. When the Resistance infiltrated the Mother Palace, Shadow and Lync fought Ace and Marucho, winning the battle and taking the Darkus energy. He is trapped in Bakugan Interspace along with Mylene, Keith and Mira. Shadow and Mylene are pulled into the dimensional portal while Mira and Keith were teleported back to Earth. Because of staying behind with Mylene, it could be guessed Shadow has an attraction towards her. His fate is unknown.
- Shadow's first Mechanical Bakugan that resembles Alpha Hydranoid. Hades is a Mechanical Hydra-like Bakugan who lives to serve the Vexos. His primary weakness is that he needs to recharge after using strong attacks. He is Shadow's primary brawler when battling the Resistance. Hades has three fire breathing heads and six wings making him one of the fastest flying Bakugans. His three tails each have a spiky tip, so Hades can attack his opponent from many different directions. His metal exoskeleton can sustain multiple blows from any brawler, but on top of that, he has three large metal thorns that further protect his heart from attack. Alpha Hydranoid was the Bakugan he was based on.
- Shadow's Mechanical Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a rounded cube. He resembles a war robot. He can shower down lasers with his 'Proton Rain' ability. Although its name is the same, it not related to Chan Lee's Pyrus Fortress. It also resembles Laserman. The Alternative is equipped with Fourtress armies, led by Zenoheld and Clay.
- MAC Spider
- Shadow's second Mechanical Bakugan after Hades was destroyed. It's a Cybernetic Bakugan that resembles a spider. It was destroyed by Helios in Mylene's Meltdown.
Voiced by: Tomoaki Maeno (Japanese), Carter Hayden (English)
Volt is a Haos attribute brawler. He used Haos Brontes as his Guardian Bakugan and Haos Dynamo as a Trap Bakugan. He and Lync Volan are the Vexos' tag team champions, although they do not get along well together. He gets defeated by Dan in Invasion of the Vestals, and then again in episode 9 by Ace and Shun in the Bakugan Battle Tournament. He defeats Marucho in episode 14. He is defeated by Baron in Wall To Wall Brawl, and in Ultimate Bakugan is shown with Mylene and Shadow as they hatched an escape plan. In Final Countdown, his Haos Brontes was thrown out by Mylene, together with her Aquos Elico, as she thinks that Bakugan with feelings are useless. Although he was furious, he still left without Brontes, proving Mira's theory that he is brainless. He later flees to Vestal with the Vexos, Prince Hydron, and Professor Clay, leaving Spectra and Gus. He makes his reappearance in Spectra Rises, at first challenging Dan and the brawlers still in possession of Elemental Energies, but backs when Spectra appears, and Gus taunts him by saying he stole Brontes' soul. It is shown Volt seems to believe in doing the honorable thing, saying, "I won't kick a man when he's down," after Dan defeats Spectra, and seemingly weakened by the battle. Later, Volt challenges Gus to a brawl to win Brontes back, revealing his mechanical Bakugan Haos Boriates. However, he is defeated by Gus. In Samurai Showdown, Volt challenges Shun for the Ventus attribute energy. But Volt is defeated by the combined efforts of Shun and Baron. In Volt's Revolt Volt does not agree with King Zenoheld's plan to destroy all living things that stand up against him and returns home showing some of his past to the audience in the process. He is shortly thereafter confronted and challenged by Prince Hydron, Volt wins the ensuing Brawl then starts to leave not before scarring Hydron by telling Boriates to nearly crush him. As payback, Hydron throws a grenade in front of Volt, which opens a dimensional port beneath him, sending him into a far dimension. As Volt sinks into the portal, he vows that Hydron will get what's coming to him for all the suffering he has caused innocent people. Volt later appears in Hydron's dreams/hallucinations along with Lync in An Heir To Spare. His fate is unknown.
- Voiced by: Yukitoshi Tokumoto (Japanese), Rob Tinkler (English)
- Together with Volt, Brontes brawls for the Vexos to eliminate the Resistance. Brontes is a strange, puppet-like Bakugan who can also use darkus abilities. This mammoth monster can fly by using the propeller sticking out of his head. His gigantic legs allow him to move quickly and avoid enemy attacks, and his long arms stretch out to wrap around opponents during battle. He & Elico were thrown away by Mylene when they both got too emotional.
- Alto Brontes
- Alto Brontes evolved from Brontes when Gus used the Forbidden Card on him. He has become mean spirited and gains more energy from defeated Bakugan. He has an extra set of arms to battle multiple Bakugan at once. His strength has grown ten times stronger, but has made him slower. A bright white circle on his chest can freeze a charging Bakugan with a single blast. Brontes was discarded by Gus after he served his purpose. He was last seen on New Vestroia calling out to Volt.
- Volt's second Guardian Bakugan after Mylene discarded Brontes. He resembles a horned humanoid skined as a samurai.
- Dynamo (Drone Spider)
- Volt's Mechanical Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a hexagonal prism and resembles a tarantula. He can fire dangerous lasers with his 'Gillion Cords' ability. Dynamo links up with Brontes to form Dynamo Brontes. If another Bakugan looks into his red eyes, that Bakugan falls into a trance and becomes defenseless. Dynamo uses his large pincers to grasp and thrash opponents around, and his six legs make him extremely maneuverable. He also links with Boriates with his Battle Arm Mode.
- Hexstar (Carlvelt)
- Volt's second Mechanical Bakugan Trap, a robotic version of Baliton. It walks on all four of its legs and is one of the strongest Bakugan. The spikes covering its back provides ultimate protection. Hexstar uses its thorny tail to ward off enemies. Its massive strength can take on the toughest of opponents. Hexstar can also let Boriates stand on it and form a brutal brawler.
Lync is a Ventus brawler. He used mechanical Ventus Altair as his Guardian Bakugan, and mechanical Ventus Wired as a Trap Bakugan. Altair and Wired are able to combine into Meta Altair. However, in Gate Crashers, Altair and Wired were damaged beyond repair, and did not brawl for the rest of the arc. He was a spy for Prince Hydron on Spectra and Gus. He and Volt Luster were the Vexos' tag team champions. He gets defeated by Dan in Invasion of the Vestals, and then again in episode 9 by Ace and Shun in the Bakugan Battle Tournament. He then gets defeated by Baron in episode 11. He went to Earth with Spectra, Gus, Dan, Mira, and Baron. He was stuck on Earth with Alice after rejecting Dan's hospitality. He is seen crying at the end of episode 11. Baron called him 'a little weasel' in episode 11. In the same episode, Gus calls him a snake. He has his Gauntlet taken away by Dr. Gehabich in order to fix his dimension transporter without Lync realizing it (although it would not have mattered, as his Bakugan were destroyed anyhow). Lync eventually makes it home after swearing loyalty to Spectra and when Prince Hydron asked him to spy on Spectra, Lync denies him and helps Spectra with his "ultimate plan". But he then betrays Spectra by locking up Gus so he cannot tell his master of Mylene's escape plan. It is obvious he will do whatever is best for him (going as far as to claim behind Hydron's back "You can count on me to do what's best for me." He later openly admits that he's "very loyal to three people: me, myself and I" in conversation with Volt and the other Vexos), due to his multiple betrayals throughout the series. He later flees to Vestal with the Vexos, Prince Hydron, and Professor Clay, leaving Spectra and Gus. He reappears to battle Shun after Zenoheld launches a prototype for the Bakugan Termination System, but is defeated with the combined efforts of Skyress, and a newly evolved Ingram. In Earth Invaders, Lync and Mylene battle Runo and Mira and succeed in obtaining the Subterra attribute energy. He later brawls Ace and Marucho alongside Shadow, taking the Darkus energy. Lync does like Alice, or so it seems. It was this that finally caused him to leave the Vexos when Zenoheld declared that the alternative would be used to wipe out Vestal, Earth, New Vestroia (may have been a likely target as Zenoheld had a grudge against the Bakguan, although it was not mentioned in the list of targets) and anyone else that opposed him. After Volt's departure and "demise" at Hydron's hand, Lync copied the Blue Prints of the alternative to give to Alice (who would warn the resistance). He hesitates to speak to her, feeling guilty about his betrayal of her trust. However he resolves to speak to her. However Hydron appears on the scene (Professor Clay had discovered that Lync had made an unauthorised copy, which Mylene overheard him saying, she reported the incident to Zenoheld, who sent Hydron after Lync) and challenges him to a battle. Lync puts up a heroic and close fight but Aluze is destroyed by Dryoid and he is banished with a death bomb by Hydron (but not before throwing his glove with the data disk towards Alice's home, where she found it later outside, once the battle and its combantants had disappeared from the secene). Lync later appears in Hydron's dreams/hallucinations along with Volt in An Heir To Spare. His fate is unknown.
- Altair is used mostly by Lync to battle the Resistance. Altair is the first Mechanical Bakugan. The lenses in its red eyes glimmer brightly to see at night. Its fangs and horns are sharp as swords. The wide spread wings have turbines to hover and white steam shoots from his mouth. It possesses a fierce battle cry that deafens its opponents. The huge mechanical monster was created by Professor Clay.
- Lync's Mechanical Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a ridged sphere. He resembles a "small" mechanical bird. He can make it shower acid-like energy with his 'Shower Harpoon' ability. Wired also combines with Altair into Meta Altair. They both were burned out by Nemus in Gate Crashers.
- Lync's second Mechanical Bakugan after Altair was burned out. He is a Cybernetic Bakugan. He is similar to Altair. He was destroyed in Payback by Hydron and was destroyed in the same place Altair was destroyed.
Barodius / Mag Mel
The central villain of the third season, and also a major villain in the fourth season (alongside Coredegon). The Emperor of Gundalia, leader of the Twelve Orders and also a Darkus Brawler. He was born to a family that has ruled Gundalia for a long time. He is the leader of the Twelve Orders that seek to conquer Neathia. He has been able to rule Gundalia due to his overwhelming strength and special ability to simultaneously execute battles. His sole desires are: to obtain the secret DNA Code from the Bakugan that possess it and create the most powerful Bakugan in the universe. His other goal is to take Neathia's Sacred Orb so he can rule the universe. His Bakugan partner is Dharak. Gill is his longtime childhood friend and most trusted confidant, but when Barodius found out that Gill killed Kazarina, he had Phantom Dharak destroy both Gill, Airzel, Stoica and their Bakugan. His quiet and calm demeanour masks his hot tempered and devious nature. He is highly arrogant but also highly intelligent. Barodius and Phantom Dharak have a final showdown with Dan and Drago and in the end, they lost to Dan and Drago. Refusing to admit defeat, Barodius and Phantom Dharak start to take the power of the Sacred Orb only for Code Eve to banish them inside a flip world of Bakugan Interspace, thus turning them into Mag Mel and Razenoid, although the Brawlers at first believed that the two had been killed after Dharak absorbed too much of the Sacred Orb's powers. From that point onwards, he kept his desire to take the Gate and Key to control the Mechtogan and Bakugan in existence. He was killed in "The Final Takedown".
- Voiced by: Takaya Kuroda (Japanese), Tony Rosato (English)
- Barodius' Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a four-legged dragon, and represents a direct descendent of the original Dharaknoid. His Battle Gear is AirKor.
- Phantom Dharak
- The evolution of Dharak that was caused by combining Blitz Dragonoid's DNA with Dharak's to forcibly evolve him. Phantom Dharak now walks upright. He is mutated into Razenoid by Code Eve, and he, along with Barodius, who became Mag Mel, were imprisoned inside a flip world of Bakugan Interspace.
- Evolved Razenoid
- After complete the Gate and Key through Dan's portion with Code Eve, Razenoid evolved to a humanoid version of himself, making Mag Mel to be whole. He was killed alongside Mag Mel in "The Final Takedown".
- Dharak Colossus
- Dharak's giant vehicle combined with three scorpion-like monsters. (Exokor, Riptor and Smashtor)
- Voiced by: Tony Rosato
- Razenoid's Mechtogan. The second Mechtogan that appear to be taken down by Razenoid on a first strike. Then it was summoned to battle Zenthon.
- Dreadeon Titan(Razen Titan)
- Voiced by: Joe Motiki
- Dreadeon's Mechtogan Titan.
- Chaos Bakugan
- Artificial Bakugan created by Mag Mel and Razenoid to cause havoc and gain more Chaos Energy. There are varieted in all six attributes.
- Iron Dragonoid
- Resembles the original Dragonoid (hints the name). Usually used by Anubias, although most of them are Subterra, Anubias has used a Darkus and a Pyrus.
- Flash Ingram
- A dragon-like Chaos Bakugan given to the Bash brothers as a gift from Mag Mel and have a razenoid symbol on their chest. Although usually ventus, Sellon used one of all attributes. They were named after Shun's Ingram even though they are nothing like Ingram. Their Bakunano is Shoxrox(Coin Blaster).
- Cyclone Percival
- A Chaos Bakugan based on Ace's Percival. It is usually Darkus, but the Tri-twisters also used a Pyrus and Haos, and Sellon once used an Aquos.
Member of the Twelve Orders. She's a Haos Brawler. She is sly as she is cold-hearted and is always by Emperor Barodius' side. She works as the Director of the Bakugan Biological Research Center, where she secretly undergoes cruel living body experiments to heighten the abilities of Bakugan. Her goal is to develop abilities that will rival the Neathians. She is an exceptional scientist who has unraveled the mysteries of Bakugan evolution. She can also hypnotize others to do her bidding, as shown with Jake and Coredem. She is heartless and selfish, as she would sacrifice one of her own subordinates to use as a scapegoat without losing any sleep on it. Another example of her cruelty was shown in a battle before the series began, when she killed a number of Neathian soldiers, including the previous commander of the Castle Knights and Fabia's fiance Jin before capturing Aranaut and sadistically experimenting on him. Her Bakugan partner is Lumagrowl. Kazarina is killed by Gill in the middle of Broken Spell and her spell on everybody is broken. When Lumagrowl hears about Kazarina's death, he leaves in sadness. His final, mournful howl over her death is heard echoing.
- Voiced by: Souichiro Hoshi (Japanese), Dan Petronijevic (English)
Lumagrowl has a serious attitude when attacking Plitheon and saying how low he was by going against his brawling partner. His most powerful moves come from the use of his tail and lightning.
Member of the Twelve Orders. He's a Pyrus Brawler. Gill is a calm, cool warrior who pledges his undying loyalty to Emperor Barodius. He had no parents when he was a child and was raised by the Emperor's family, seeing Barodius as an older brother. He will follow Barodius' orders without considering whether it is right or wrong. He is a teacher and trainer of Airzel, who shares a Spectra-Gus relationship with him. This relationship is also shown between him and Barodius, with Barodius in the "Spectra" role and Gill in the "Gus" role (reverse of his relationship with Airzel). It is shown that many times in the series he distrusts Kazarina, and he shares a mutual hatred with her, as well as fighting over Barodius's favor. His Bakugan is Krakix. He first appears in Revelation, where he and the rest of the Twelve Orders discuss on how powerful Drago truly is. In The Secret Package, he, Airzel, and Kazarina join their brainwashed battlers against the Neathian Castle Knights. In The Element, Gill reports to Emperor Barodius that their Gundalian forces took down the second shield and Neathia's front line. In The Sacred Orb, Gill and Krakix battle against Captain Elright and Raptorix, but as Drago and Dharak come face to face, the Sacred Orb teleports the Twelve Orders back to Gundalia. In Battle For the Second Shield, before Lena leaves for Neathia with Kazarina, Gill tells her to watch her back around Kazarina, for she is loyal to no one but herself and would think of nothing of sacrificing one of her subordinates to save herself. After reporting to Barodius, she runs into Gill, letting him know of Lena's betrayal, suggesting that someone may have told her what she had planned for her. Gill replies that she got lucky today, and that you never know who you can trust. In Partners 'Til the End, Gill and Ren planned on going to Neathia to take down the second shield, but Zenet disguised herself as Ren to redeem herself. But when Krakix thumped Ren (Zenet) on the head, she morphed back to her normal self. As she begged for a second chance, Gill allowed her to accompany him on this mission. Krakix took out the Castle Knights guarding the second shield. Then, Gill had Krakix scan the shield so they could destroy it on a molecular level. But when Shun and Hawktor swooped down on them, Gill had Zenet delay him while Krakix scanned the shield. But as Contestir was about to shoot down Hawktor, he tricked him and Zenet into hitting Krakix. Gill jumped in and as he was about to finish Shun and Hawktor, Dan and Drago arrived on the scene just in time. With the combined teamwork between Dan and Shun, Gill and Zenet lost and retreated. Because of the Brawlers' interference, they were only able to transfer 76% of data from the shield. Just as Gill was about to punish Zenet, Contest spoke up for her and suggested to Gill that he should have someone loyal only to him, to keep an eye on the other members of the Twelve Orders, and volunteered Zenet for the role. Convinced, Gill decides to try it out, so he has Zenet disguise herself as Nurzak to spy on Kazarina for him. Zenet reports back to Gill with information on Kazarina and Nurzak plotting to overthrow Barodius. Despite their excellent job, Gill and Krakix dispose of Zenet and Contestir, as they saw no further use for them.
In Divide and Conquer, Gill informs Barodius of Nurzak and Kazarina's plot against him. As Gill volunteered to do away with these traitors, Barodius told him otherwise and that this information does not leave his room. Furious at Kazarina, Gill vows to take her down, one way or another. In Mobile Assault Dharak suggests that they keep the Neathians busy with a wave of attacks of brainwashed battlers. He, Stoica, and Airzel lead the attack against the Neathians. With 72% of Gundalian forces down, Gill orders the first battalion to fall back and the second to prepare to attack. He then asks Kazarina to resupply him with more battlers from Earth, so she has Ren go do it, and Gill has Stoica tag along with him. In Colossus Dharak, as Stoica battles Marucho and Jake, Gill steps in for support. In Dragonoid Colossus, Gill and Jake battle each other, both using their Battle Gear, but Krakix's Vicer proves to be stronger. When Linehalt unleashes his Forbidden Power, the Twelve Orders retreat back to Neathia. In Into the Storm, Gill and Krakix defeat the Castle Knights and attack the third shield, but the third shield has a DNA barrier, preventing Gundalians from passing through the shield. He then retreats back to Gundalia and reports his findings back to Emperor Barodius. In Infiltrated, Barodius orders Gill and Airzel to separate Dan from Marucho and Shun. Gill and Airzel begin to battle Marucho and Shun, who have fallen for their trap. When Gill is prepared to take on Shun, he surprises him by finishing off Airzel, but Gill defeats both Marucho and Shun. Before Gill and Airzel can take them away, Shun throws down a smoke ball, letting Shun and Marucho escape. In Final Strike, Kazarina informs Barodius that Drago's DNA can be spliced with Dharak's DNA so Dharak can evolve, which Gill protests against, for risking their greatest weapon, the Emperor's weapon, is too great a risk. But Emperor Barodius orders him to stand down. After Dharak evolves, Barodius promotes Kazarina to his #2, infuriating a demoted Gill. Barodius then orders him to come with him. After the Brawlers break into the castle, Barodius has Gill take care of them while he heads to Neathia with Lena, Zenet, and Jesse (who are brainwashed). Once in the castle, the Brawlers run into Gill. Krakix attacks them before they can even launch their Bakugan, leaving them vulnerable. Fortunately, Ren and Linehalt counter Gill's attack before it hits the Brawlers. The Brawlers then leave Gill to Ren.
In Dream Escape, Ren leaves the battle to join Dan, Fabia, and Jake, but Gill follows him as well. As the Twelve Orders reunite, they prepare to attack the Brawlers. In Gundalian Showdown, Gill, Kazarina, Stoica, and Airzel battle against the Brawlers. Just as it seems that Gill has defeated Drago, he comes out unscratched. Drago defeats him with Spire Dragon, as well as Stoica and Airzel, but not Kazarina. After the Brawlers leave for Neathia, Gill orders Stoica and Airzel to follow them. He did not go because "his ship was damaged by the Brawlers". In Broken Spell, Kazarina, looking for her sword, finds Gill, holding her sword. Gill says they need to talk about things, but Kazarina just scolds him to stay in his place. Then Gill, using Kazarina's sword, kills Kazarina, telling her to watch what she says, for words have consequences. In Code Eve, Gill and Krakix, having spotted Fabia, Nurzak, and Mason, try to keep them from returning to Neathia, but they escape on Nurzak's ship. Just as he makes it to Neathia, Gill apologizes to Emperor Barodius for being late and tells him that Kazarina was taken down in battle by Fabia. But Barodius knows it was he who finished off Kazarina. For his betrayal, Barodius has Phantom Dharak attack Gill, along with Airzel and Strikeflier, who try to protect him, but are all killed.
Kraxix has only talked once by saying "yes master" to Gill.
Member of the Twelve Orders. He's a Ventus Brawler. Emperor Barodius and Gill recruited Airzel to be a warrior, and Airzel continues his battle training with Gill. He lurks in the shadows, to protect Barodius who chose him personally to be part of the 'Twelve Orders'. Airzel is the leading expert in enemy surveillance and information analysis. He always takes matters seriously, which causes him to be annoyed by Stocia's laid-back personality. Airzel is the #1 trainer on the Special Bakugan Team. His Bakugan partner is Strikeflier. He is fierce, confident, and reckless. He first appears in Revelation, where he and the rest of the Twelve Orders discuss on how powerful Drago truly is. In The Secret Package, he, Gill, and Kazarina join the brainwashed battlers from Earth against the Neathian Castle Knights. After sending Linus to Earth with the Element, Elright is confronted by Airzel, asking him where the Element is. In The Element, Airzel reports to Emperor Barodius that they had captured Captain Elright, but his interrogation has not been successful. In The Sacred Orb, Airzel battles against Shun, and having blended in with the surroundings, gained the upper hand. Just as Drago and Dharak are about to face each other, the Sacred Orb teleports the Twelve Orders back to Gundalia. In Decoy Unit, Airzel volunteers to attack Neathia and take down the third shield, taking Mason with him too, as a chance to redeem himself. With their Gundalian forces and battlers from Earth, Airzel and Mason battle against Marucho and Jake. When the battle gets intense, Marucho and Akwimos trap Strikeflier and Avior in a block of ice, with Marucho and Jake escaping Airzel and Mason. In Mobile Assault, Gill, Stoica, and Airzel lead a front line of brainwashed battlers against the Neathians. In Colossus Dharak, Airzel and Strikeflier battle Shun and Hawktor, but when Fabia intervenes, Kazarina steps in to help Airzel. In Dragonoid Colossus, Airzel and Shun continue their battle, both using Battle Gear. Just as Hawktor takes out Lumagrowl, Strikeflier sneaks up on him and Shun and finish them off. When Linehalt unleashes his Forbidden Power, the Twelve Orders retreat back to Gundalia. In Infiltrated, Emperor Barodius orders Gill and Airzel to separate Dan from Marucho and Shun. Gill and Airzel begin to battle Marucho and Shun, who have fallen for their trap. When Gill is prepared to take on Hawktor, he finishes off Airzel, but Gill defeats both Marucho and Shun. Before Gill and Airzel can take them away, Shun throws down a smoke ball, letting Shun and Marucho escape. In Final Strike, Airzel takes on Marucho as the Brawlers make their way to Dan. In Gundalian Showdown, Gill, Kazarina, Stoica, and Airzel battle the Brawlers to keep them from leaving Gundalia, but are all defeated by Drago's Spire Dragon, all but Kazarina. Just as the Brawlers take their leave, Stoica and Airzel prepare to leave for Neathia, but when Stoica wonders where Gill is, Airzel tells him that the Brawlers damaged his ship and told them to go on ahead. In Broken Spell, Stoica and Airzel reach Neathia, keeping Dan and Shun away from Barodius. After Kazarina's spell breaks, Stoica reveals that on the way to his ship, he saw Airzel and Gill talking about Kazarina. Airzel admits to Stoica that it was Gill that killed Kazarina, not Fabia, with Barodius listening in on them, thanks to Stoica's speakerphone being on. In Code Eve, Airzel realizes that Barodius was listening in on his conversation with Stoica, who had his speakerphone on. Just as Dharak prepares to attack Gill, Airzel and Strikeflier fly to his ship to protect him, but are killed along with Gill by Dharak's attack.
- Voiced by: Daichi Endo (Japanese), Scott McCord (English)
- Airzel's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a winged samurai. He also possess' the ability to use his enemies attacks. His Battle Gear is Battle Turbine.
Voiced by: Mitsuki Saiga (Japanese), Mike Kiss (English)
Member of the Twelve Orders. He's an Aquos Brawler. He has a split personality: one of an angel, the other the devil, which can change in a second, so turning your back on him is a very bad idea. Stoica is usually calm and pompous, but when he is irritated, he will need a lot to calm him down. Stoica has lots of trick moves during battle and opponents have a hard time reading him. He has saved Gundalia many times with ingenious battling abilities. He is the youngest member of the Twelve Orders. His Bakugan partner is Lythirus. He is the only member of the Twelve Orders to show his human form. He first appears in Revelation, where he and the rest of the Twelve Orders discuss on how powerful Drago truly is. In The Sacred Orb, Stoica and Lythirius battle Marucho and Akwimos in the water. Just as Drago and Dharak are about to face each other, the Sacred Orb teleports the Twelve Orders back to Gundalia. In The Secret Switch, Stoica and Jesse find Dan, Shun, and Fabia in the jungle, wondering why they are even there in the first place. As Shun flees the scene, Stoica lets Jesse and Plitheon take on Fabia and Aranaut, but loses to them. Anxious and impatient, Stoica and Lythirius enter the battle. As he keeps taunting Dan, Stoica realizes that Dan and Shun switched Drago and Hawktor around. Even with Razoid, Stoica and Jesse both lose to Dan and Fabia. In Curtain Call, as he and Kazarina try to blame each other for loss of the second shield, Stoica suggests they blame Jesse for their mistakes. Unfortunately, Jesse has escaped, so he sends Ren to go retrieve him. After losing to Fabia and Jake, Ren returns to Gundalia with Jesse for Kazarina and Stoica. Just as they are about to dispose of Jesse, Plitheon speaks out of wanting to leave Jesse. However, Lumagrowl and Lythirius subdue Plitheon for turning on his partner. After disposing of Plitheon, Kazarina and Stoica do the same with Jesse. While walking down the hall, planning their report for Barodius, Kazarina and Stoica run into Nurzak, who tells them that they may be able to fool the others, he can see them for who they really are. In Mobile Assault, Gill, Stoica, and Airzel lead a front line of brainwashed battlers against the Neathians. Then, Gill has Stoica go to Earth to recruit more battlers from Earth. In Bakugan Interspace, Stoica and Ren, in their human forms, go to recruit new battlers, but Stoica leaves Ren to do the recruiting, while he goes searching for battlers in Bayview City. He then follows Koji, a battler, and persuades him into coming with him to Gundalia, so Kazarina can brainwash him (Koji having no clue of Stoica's intentions, merely that he was going to get a chance to have a brawl). In Colossus Dharak, Stoica takes on Marucho and Jake, but Gill steps in. In Dragonoid Colossus, Stoica is seen battling against Marucho, with both Lythirius and Akwimos using their Battle Gears. Thanks to Razoid, Stoica and Lythirius beat Marucho and Akwimos. Then, just as Linehalt unleashes his Forbidden Power, the Twelve Orders retreat back to Gundalia. In Redemption, Kazarina and Stoica confront Fabia and Nurzak and engage in battle with them. As Kazarina and Stoica press on the attack with their Battle Gears, the ground under Fabia and Nurzak crumble, with them falling. They then find Fabia and Nurzak to survive their fall, thus continuing their battle. Just as they have got the upper hand, Stoica has Lythirius flood the battlefield, forcing Kazarina, Lena, Zenet, and Jesse (the last three being brainwashed) to retreat. With Fabia and Nurzak to himself, Stoica, now underwater, blasts them, sending Nurzak down the current. In Final Strike, Stoica and Lythirius knock Shun, Hawktor and Fabia to the ground as they are trying to reach Dan's location. Fabia leaves Stoica to Shun. In Gundalian Showdown, Gill, Kazarina, Stoica, and Airzel battle the Brawlers to keep them from leaving Gundalia, but are all defeated by Drago's Spire Dragon, all but Kazarina. Just as the Brawlers take their leave, Stoica and Airzel prepare to leave for Neathia, but Stoica stops to wonder where Gill is. Airzel tells him that his "ship was damaged when the Brawlers attacked and said to go on ahead", making Stoica suspicious. In Broken Spell, Stoica and Airzel reach Neathia, keeping Dan and Shun away from Barodius. After Kazarina's spell breaks, Stoica reveals that on the way to his ship, he saw Airzel and Gill talking about Kazarina. Airzel admits to Stoica that it was Gill that killed Kazarina, not Fabia, with Barodius listening in on them, thanks to Stoica's speakerphone being on. In Code Eve, Airzel realizes that Barodius was listening in on his conversation with Stoica, who had his speakerphone on. Stoica and Lythirius attack Dragonoid Colossus with acid bubbles in his eyes, blinding him in the process. But Dharak attacks Dragonoid Colossus with Stoica and Lythirius still on him, killing them all.
- Voiced by: Eiji Miyashita (Japanese), Shawn Meunier (English)
- Stoica's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a lobster with big claws. His Battle Gear is Razoid.
Voiced by: Rob Greenway
Anubias was the leader of the team of the same name and an artificial creation of Barodius whose appearance resembled that of a Gundalian. He was a Darkus Brawler. Anubias was a competitive brawler willing to fight at any challenge. While not entirely a bad person, he looked down on those with weakness or excuses. He appeared to have a want to destroy Dan. Mag Mel absorbed and killed him in "Unfinished Business". He was mourned over by Noah and Dan, who vowed that Mag Mel would not get away with what he'd done.
- Anubias' Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a humanoid Cerberus. Its BakuNano is Aeroblaze.
- The fifth Mechtogan that is in ownership of Anubias. His true Mechtogan.
- One of 3 Mechtogan being the 7th seen, along with Miserak and Rockfist.
- The third Mechtogan that seen gived by Mag Mel to Anubias in order to defeat Dan and Drago.
- Venexus Titan
- Venexus Titan is Krakenoid's Mechtogan Titan
Voiced by: Katie Griffin
Sellon was the leader of the team of the same name, and was artificial creation of Barodius that resembled the appearance of a Neathian. She was a Ventus Brawler. Sellon had a mysterious personality and serious attitude towards brawling. She loved style and grace in a battle, and lived by honor. Unlike most Neathians, whose form is mainly blue and white, Sellon's is black, with tentacle like hair. She also has 6 eye looking adornments on her chest, much like the Chaos Bakugan. At the end of "Dangerous Beauty", she stole Dan's key and gave it to Mag Mel but was then absorbed and was violently killed by him.
- Sellon's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a birdman. Its BakuNano is Daftorix.
- The fourth Mechtogan that appear in the anime. It is Sellon's Mechtogan.
- The 2nd out of 3 Mechtogan being the 8th seen, along with Rockfist and Deezal
- The 3rd out of 3 Mechtogan being the 9th seen, along with Deezal and Miserak
Originally a Mechtogan created in the Doom Dimension by a Nonet Bakugan called Fury, Coredegon destroyed his creator and said that he is a Mechtogan with his own free will and he wants to destroy all Bakugan and create an army of Mechtogan. He then arrived in Bakugan City and brought an army of evil Mechtogan to attack and take over Earth. Coredegon then became Mechtavius Destroyer along with his pals Exostriker, Mandibor, and Slycerak, but he was later defeated by Dragonoid Destroyer. However, Coredegon kidnapped Gunz and absorbed his energy to copy his human form and mannerisms, starting to call himself "Wiseman". He also knows the story about the original Dragonoid and how Drago is its descendant.
He freed the Nonet Bakugan from the Doom Dimension and tricked them into helping him re-summon Mechtavius Destroyer so he could defeat the Battle Brawlers. He ended up getting defeated when Dragonoid Destroyer was summoned and helped Jaakor and Reptak boost their power. In Mysterious Bond, he fought Dan Kuso using Betadron, Kodokor and Mutabrid and formed Gliderak. Even though he defeated Drago and Reptak's Bakugan Battle Suits, he lost when Reptak and Drago formed Aeroblitz. In The Prodigal Bakugan, he fought Shun and Jaakor as well as Orbeum and Skytruss using Spatterix and Stronk. In Combination Impossible, he used Balista and Worton against Radizen. In Enemy Allies, he summoned Coredegon and the other Mechtogan to fight the Battle Brawlers but ended up losing. In Battle for Bakugan Land, he fought Dan using Scorptak. He was winning until Dan used Drago and Reptak's Battle Suits, and Dan won the battle. In Gunz Blazing, he disguised as Gunz Lazar to confuse the Brawlers that he is Gunz. He stole some Battle Suits Data. He battles Dan with his Haos Tremblar. He wins the first round against Reptak, but loses from Dragonoid Destroyer and Reptak in the next round. In Battle Suit Bash, he fought the brawlers using Betadron, Kodokor, and Mutabrid using the stolen Battle Suits Clawbruk, Fortatron, and Combustoid. It was revealed in the end of the episode that he isn't Gunz. He's a mysterious being who stole Gunz's appearance and battling style. In Countdown to Doomsday, he battle the brawlers once more in a huge battle with all the Nonets and combinations with them. Later in the battle, he summons Coredegon, Slycerak, Exostriker, and Mandibor to combine into Mechtavius Destroyer and wins the battle for the first time against the Battle Brawlers. In End Of The Line, Coredegon, Slycerrak, Exostricker, and Mandibor later died by Drago and Dragonoid Destroyer.
- Voiced by: Andrew Jackson
- He is the agile and nimble Mechtogan in the Nonets' Mechtogans. He forms the right hand of the Destroyer. He later died in End Of The Line.
- Voiced by: Ron Rubin
- He is the most defensive and most lethal in battle along with the Nonets' Mechtogans. He forms the left leg of the Destroyer. He later died in End Of The Line.
- Voiced by: Hadley Kay
- He is indimidating and frightening threat among the Nonets' Mechtogan. He forms the right leg of the Destroyer. He later died in End Of The Line.
They are Bakugan who defeated an army of Gargonoids long ago. Since then, they have become legends and preside over Vestroia from the Doom Dimension. There is one of each Attribute. When the Battle Brawlers came to the Doom Dimension they were met by the Soldiers and a deal was struck, if all of the Brawlers could defeat the soldier that uses the same attribute as them they would take them out of the Doom Dimension and take all of the Bakugan that Masquerade and his minions sent there. They all won, so the Soldiers had to keep their end of the bargain. In New Vestroia, the Soldiers reappear conversing with Drago and giving him a body, transforming him into Neo Dragonoid, and sending him to the human world to get Dan. Then Vestroia starts to collapse without him and all they can do is wait and discuss. After Drago returns to New Vestroia the Perfect Core becomes stable again and they later appeared to send Drago and the others to Earth. The Six Ancient Warriors then battled Zenoheld after he threatened to destroy the Bakugan if they did not come. Although they had the upper hand, the tide of the battle turned quickly after Zenoheld unleashed the Assail System. They were defeated, but before they could lose their attribute energies they transferred their power to the Resistance' Bakugan, thus giving up their lives.
- Voiced by: Tetsu Inada (Japanese), Zachary Bennett (English)
- He is the legendary Bakugan that resembles a dragon with four sets of wings and humanoid posture. He is the Leader of The Six Legendary Bakugan. In battle, Apollonir is the most powerful Dragonoid Bakugan. Apollonir was the most powerful Dragonoid. He was with a clown who used two Mock Dragonoid to battle against Dan and Drago. When Drago defeated the two Dragonoids, Apollonir left his disguise and prepared to battle Drago. Dan used the ability D-Strike Extreme and repeatedly did that until Drago defeated him. But when Drago still didn't evolve, he explained that he needed to defeat all of his friends to further evolve. In the first season, his wings resembled leathery insect wings. When Drago was taken by Spectra while on Earth, Apollonir appeared to Dan in a dream and offered to temporarily become Dan's Guardian Bakugan. During the battle against Spectra, Apollonir easily defeated Helios, but when Drago arrived, he and Dan were backed into a corner, and Dan used Dragon Proudia, turning Apollonir into a trident. Dan then proceeded to throw him, hitting Drago's Perfect Core diamond and freeing him from Spectra's command. Also, Apollonir is revealed to be linked to the Perfect Core, just like Drago, and as such, he has the ability to detect Drago from anywhere on New Vestroia. In Reunion, when Drago says that he can no longer leave New Vestroia due to his link with the Perfect Core, Apollonir explains to Drago that though he is linked to the Perfect Core, he had become strong enough to free himself from it. Apollonir gave his Attribute Energy to Drago just like the other Legendary Soldiers did to the Bakugan belonging to the Resistance. This forced Drago to evolve into Cross Dragonoid. Apollonir's wings now resemble Helix Drago's wings.
- Voiced by: Taro Yamaguchi (Japanese), Ron Pardo (English)
- Clayf is the legendary Subterra Bakugan. He resembles shakokidogu and is the strongest. He can drain abilities given to his opponents. He was one of the ones who disapproved of asking the Brawlers for help. He used a fake version of Julie's big sister, Daisy Makimoto, who would always beat her at everything and battles her in a fake abandoned ghost town. He revealed his true form to her, and he looks similar to a Robotallion. He is big with a multi-pronged lochaber axe. Gorem than evolves into Hammer Gorem and Julie learns to stop comparing herself to her sister, passing Clayf's test. He gave his Subterra energy to Thunder Wilda, after a defeat by King Zenoheld, causing him to evolve into Magma Wilda. He dies after giving his attribute energy to Wilda.
- Lars Lion
- Voiced by: Ryoko Ono (Japanese), Julie Lemieux (English)
- Legendary Haos Bakugan that resembles an angel-like warrior, Lars Lion is an extremely moral member of The Six Legendary Bakugan. A knight’s armor protects her head and body. She uses the golden arrow weapon to bring back defeated Haos soldiers. She was the one who tested Runo. She was originally disguised as an old woman who told Runo where an Illusionary Dan was the person she chose to Brawl Runo was. When she revealed herself, she outright told Runo to stop being so stubborn, but Runo would not listen. She almost won using the most powerful Haos ability card, Sagittarius Arrow. This revives all Bakugan used in the battle that can side with her and uses them to boost her power. She has a basic power level 500 Gs. She was defeated after Runo learned to stop being so stubborn and to listen to her friends, (in the Japanese version, she admitted she loved Dan), and Tigrerra evolved into Blade Tigrerra and used Velocity Fang ability to disable Sagittarius Arrow, lowering Lars Lion's power level by 100 Gs and winning the battle. During Lars Lion's and Runo's battle they don't get to see who wins because when the battle is almost over Lars Lion says that Runo has learned not to be stubborn. A noticeable fact is that Lars Lion's battle form is basically the same as her masked form except Lars Lion wears a mask in her masked form while observing Runo's battle against the fake young Dan. Lars Lion gave her Haos Energy to Mega Nemus, which forced Nemus to evolve into Saint Nemus.
- Voiced by: Hiroyuki Kinoshita (Japanese), Pete Cugno (English)
- Exedra is the legendary Darkus Bakugan. He resembles a Lernaean Hydra and is the most powerful. He can drain power from teammates, but then turns them to stone. Exedra, the Darkus Legendary Soldier, battled Masquerade with an illusionary "Alice Gehabich" using the most powerful Darkus abilities, Demon Wizard and Final Wizard. He is defeated by Masquerade with a combo with Dual Hydranoid. This caused Dual Hydranoid to evolve to Alpha Hydranoid. Exedra gave his Darkus Energy to Percival, which forced Percival to evolve into Midnight Percival.
- Voiced by: Tetsuo Sato (actor) (Japanese), Scott McCord (English)
- He is the legendary Bakugan bringing sage wisdom into play. He is the wisest and the most tactical of The Six Legendary Bakugan. He is a gigantic frog-like creature with huge legs for fast maneuverability and a long whipping tongue. In battle, Frosch produces a water tornado to overcome its enemies. He was originally disguised as a frog man who needed water and had Marucho get it for him. He then revealed himself to be Frosch and conjured up an Illusionary Marucho to use. This version of Marucho was the version that did everything his parents told him to do. This made Marucho realize that he needed to accept how his past allowed him to become who he is today and Marucho gained Preyas II. Frosch was defeated by Preyas when he was on the triple battle card and teamed up with Diablo. After nearly losing to King Zenoheld, Frosch gave his attribute energy to Elfin, causing her to evolve into Minx Elfin.
- Voiced by: Yuka Iguchi (Japanese), Katie Griffin (English)
- Oberus is the legendary Ventus Bakugan. She resembles a beaked head with moth-like wings. She is the most compassionate. The Sixth Soldier of Ventus, she is immensely powerful. Oberus can boost its power to defeat an enemy, but can only defeat one opponent at a time in return for the power boost. She is one of the only two soldiers that are female along with Lars Lion. In her masked form, she takes the form of a maiden in green clothing. Oberus battles Shun in 'A Place Far From Home' under the control of a younger version of Shun's mother. This caught Shun very off guard and upset him very much due to his mother's current state and how happy this version was. She uses the ultimate Ventus ability card, Turmoil, to boost her power level of 500 Gs to 700 Gs but can only defeat one Bakugan in return for this massive power boost. She was defeated after Skyress evolved into Storm Skyress and used the 'Destruction Meteor Storm' ability card to boost her power by 200 Gs. Oberus gave her Ventus Energy to Ingram, which forced Ingram to evolve into Master Ingram.
Voiced by: Yūki Kaji (Japanese), Unknown (English)
Gus was the Vexos' second strongest player, a Subterra brawler and devoted all his free time to training. He used Subterra Primo Vulcan as his main Bakugan and Hexados as his Trap Bakugan. He only answers to Spectra. He is said to be a weasel throughout the series, and "Spectra's little pet" and "Spectra's lapdog" by the other members of the Vexos, like Mylene and Lync. He was shown to be fond of the different things on Earth such as 'juice in boxes', but the planet made him uncomfortable. In episode 5, it was shown that before he joined the Vexos, he battled Spectra in the finals of the Bakugan Battle Tournament and lost. He was then offered a place in the Vexos by Spectra, where he gladly accepted. He admired Spectra a great deal and he felt that Spectra must be respected at all cost. He was shown to hate Lync because of his cheekiness. When the Vestal Palace was self-destructing, he gathered Elico and Brontes who were thrown into the ship chamber and saved Spectra and Cyborg Helios. He did not return to Vestal, but he lived with Spectra in the ship. Gus later was challenged by Volt to a battle, but won with Brontes. After the battle, he returned to Spectra, but not before tossing Brontes through the teleporter back to New Vestroia. In Avenging Spectra, Gus took King Zenoheld hostage and then battled him but when he used his attack Aquos Blast Elico sacrificed himself for Gus then later in the battle Hexados sacrificed himself for Subterra Rex Vulcan then both Gus and Rex Vulcan fall defeated in battle. Since then, Spectra had vowed to avenge him. It was later revealed that he survived and was placed in a cell, though how he survived was not explained. He later escaped and helped Spectra battle Zenoheld who was trying to stop Zenoheld's new weapon.
- Premo Vulcan
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Ron Pardo (English)
- Gus' Guardian Bakugan. Premo Vulcan is a massive creature that is taller than most brawlers. Premo Vulcan's mighty punches shatter steel plated armor. His gigantic fists detach from its body and fire cannon-like balls.
- Rex Vulcan
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Kyle McDonald (English)
- The power of the forbidden cards forced him to evolve artificially. He appeared in episode 39 and was destroyed by Farbros along with Elico, Hexados and his master Gus. Though this has been proven false, for Rex Vulcan reappeared eleven episodes later seemingly without any of the damage done in episode 39, after Gus tricks Hydron into initiating a battle with him though the former soon left.
- Gus's Bakugan Trap. He is shaped like a cylinder. He resembles a worm. He can wrap around his opponent with his 'Land Twist' ability. Sacrificed himself to save Vulcan from Farbros in "Avenging Spectra".
- Blast Elico
- After evolving from the power of the forbidden cards, Elico aided Gus in battle against Zenoheld. He died taking a hit for Gus in Avenging Spectra.
- Alto Brontes
- Alto Brontes evolved from Brontes when Gus used the Forbidden Card on him. He has become mean spirited and gains more energy from defeated Bakugan. He has an extra set of arms to battle multiple Bakugan at once. His strength has grown ten times stronger, but has made him slower. A bright white circle on his chest can freeze a charging Bakugan with a single blast. Brontes was discarded by Gus after he served his purpose. He was last seen on New Vestroia calling out to Volt.
- Voiced by: Jurota Kosugi (Japanese), Willim Colgate (English)
- Dragonoid Colossus was as an ancient, giant and living Mechanical Bakugan born on Neathia to protect the Sacred Orb; and considered Dan's second partner, along with Drago. He also can combine with four Battle Gears for Blitz Dragonoid's use (Blasteroid, Nukix, Beamblitzer and Axator). He first appeared in "Dragonoid Colossus", for when Linehalt's Forbidden Power was destroying Neathia, Dragonoid Colossus was called upon as the Sacred Orb's last defense. He then subdued Linehalt, thus ceasing the Forbidden Power. After that, he then entered an unconscious Dan's BakuMeter. In "Genesis", Dragonoid Colossus teleports Dan and Drago to a place in between dimensions. In order to return to Neathia, Dan and Drago must battle Dragonoid Colossus. Dragonoid Colossus beat them with ease the first time, but Dan and Drago finally beat him using Explosix and Jakalier. After being defeated, Dragonoid Colossus explains to both Dan and Drago about the origins of the Bakugan, their descendents, and the ultimate warrior gene. For defeating him, Dragonoid Colossus rewarded Drago by evolving him into Blitz Dragonoid. He then teleports back to Neathia with Dan, Drago, Nurzak, and Mason. After that, Dragonoid Colossus takes the Brawlers, Nurzak, and Mason to Gundalia to rescue Jake and Ren's teammates. In "Code Eve" Dragonoid Colossus was helping Dan reach the Sacred Orb Chamber, but then Stoica and Lythirius got onto him and blinded him with acid bubbles. He then drops Dan to the palace, for he needed to go ahead by himself. Just then, Phantom Dharak stikes at Dragonoid Colossus, Stoica, and Lythius, all being killed by the blast.
A Pyrus brawler and Castle Knight from Neathia. When the Gundalians break through the second shield, Captain Elright sends Linus to Earth to give him the Element within his partner, Pyrus Neo Zip Zam. When he arrives, he meets Shun, who thinks he is Gundalian at first but realizes his is Neathian after Jesse and Ren challenge them to a battle, saying that any friend of Fabia's is a friend of his. Despite Zip Zam's power, they are both overwhelmed by Jesse and Zip Zam is taken. Linus, injured, it taken back to the brawlers while Dan heads out to win back Zip Zam. However, during that battle, Zip Zam gives the Element to Drago and subsequently dies. Zip Zam appears one final time in Linus' dream to say goodbye. Though saddened by the loss of his partner, Linus accepts that is it what he would have wanted. He returns to Neathia with the Brawlers. Much later in the series, Pyrus Rubanoid, Sid Arkale's partner before he died, accepts Linus as his new partner.
- Neo Ziperator (Neo Zip Zam)
- Voiced by: Yoshihisa Kawahara (Japanese), Carman Melville (English)
- Linus' partner Bakugan and keeper of the Element. He resembles a humanoid dragon. He is taken by Jesse and dies after giving Drago the Element. He appears in Linus' dreams to give one final goodbye. Like Wavern, Zip Zam dies giving Drago an object of great power that causes his evolution and ultimately dies as a result.
- Voiced by: Hiromi Sugino (Japanese), Andrew Jackson (English)
- Sid's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a Ruby Dragon. His Battle Gear is Destrakon Gear, which resembles robotic laser-shooting snakes.
Voiced by: Yuichi Nakamura (Japanese), Graeme Cornies (English) Elright is the Captain of the Neathian forces. He is captured by Airzel and interrogated but promptly escapes in time to join Fabia in battle. He is usually found fighting against the Gundalians or debriefing the brawlers on their next mission.
In Mechtanium Surge Elright is still the captain of the Castle Knights and is the one who leads them to aid Gundalia. Elright has become partners with Haos Aranaut and the two fought together against the chaos bakugan on Gundalia.
- Captrain Elright's partner Bakugan. It resembles a humanoid Hawk. Raptorix is revealed to be his partner after he escapes Gundalian capture and joins the battle with Fabia.
A former member of the Twelve Orders who is a Subterra Brawler, and the oldest Gundalian living, as he served Barodius's father (the previous Emperor), he is a scholarly and wise intellectual. Despite being the oldest of the Twelve Orders, he has the most physical energy. He is the #1 officer of the Twelve Orders and is very good at analyzing the opponent, planning strategy and evaluating the situation. His Bakugan partner is Sabator. He first appears in Revelation, where he and the rest of the Twelve Orders discuss how Drago truly is. In The Sacred Orb, Nurzak and Sabator battle against Jake and Coredem, both Bakugan evenly matched, but when Drago and Dharak come face to face, the Twelve Orders are teleported back to Gundalia. In Curtain Call, Nurzak runs into Kazarina and Stoica as they plan their report, telling them that he is not fooled by their act like the others, for he can see them for who they really are. In The Secret of the Orb, Kazarina and Nurzak are ordered to lead a reconisis mission on Neathia, and take Ren and Mason with them. Nurzak speaks of the Sacred Orb and of its power, saying that it is too dangerous to anyone who does not fully understand its power, for that is the reason why Emperor Barodius' father chose to leave it alone, for he feared that the Orb would bring destruction to anyone possessing it. After Mason escapes from Kazarina, Nurzak assures her that he and Ren will go retrieve Mason for her. While searching for Mason, Nurzak and Ren run into Fabia and Marucho and begin to battle. Nurzak steps into the battle after Marucho gains the upper hand over Ren. When all four battlers use their Battle Gears against each other, the battlefield begins to tear apart, and the Sacred Orb sends a dimensional twister towards them. Nurzak says that the Sacred Orb is sending them a warning, and decides to retreat back to Gundalia, for they should not anger the Sacred Orb. After being severely punished by Barodius, Kazarina walks into Nurzak, who apologizes to her for not getting Mason. But what he really wants to tell her is that he's leaving Barodius, and suggests that with Gill as Barodius' #1, she should find a place for herself. So she joins Nurzak in leaving Barodius. In Divide and Conquer, Nurzak sends a transmission to Neathia. He asks the Brawlers to meet with him to discuss a peace treaty, sunrise tomorrow, at the western edge of Sector K. Nurzak then speaks with Kazarina, who tells him of her control over half of the Gundalian soldiers, for when the time is right, she will give the signal and they will have an army ready to overthrow Barodius. Nurzak tells her that they will strike tomorrow, when the bells ring at dawn, and that Kazarina will lead the attack forces against Barodius by herself. With Kazarina leading the revolt, Nurzak will use it as a smokescreen as he escapes to Neathia. He wishes to give a peace offering to the Sacred Orb, which contains the Switch Code, for anyone hoping to harness the Sacred Orb must be in possession of it. Barodius' father gave it to Nurzak for safe keeping, for both he and Nurzak fear the powers of the Sacred Orb, unlike Barodius. Readying himself to prepare with Kazarina, Nurzak runs into Ren, who gives Nurzak hope that Gundalia will be better than they ever dreamed. Nurzak then opens a secret doorway, leading to the ancient catacombs tunnels, which he will use as an escape route, but is stopped by Barodius before leaving. Just as the bells ring, Kazarina and her attack force teleport to Nurzak and Barodius, but betrays Nurzak for Barodius, for he had her spy on Nurzak. Barodius decides to deal with Nurzak via battle. When Nurzak has Sabator absorb Dharak's Darkus powers, it proves too much for him. But when Dharak unleashes the power of his Battle Gear, AirKor, it destroys the entire building and all the Gundalian soldiers in it, and both Nurzak and Sabator are caught in the blast, with only Barodius and Kazarina surviving the battle. In Genesis, Dan and Drago are teleported to the space between dimensions by Dragonoid Colossus, where they find Nurzak and Mason there too. It turns out that when Nurzak and Sabator were blasted by Dharak, they were teleported to the space between dimensions. Nurzak and Mason cannot leave the space, but Dan and Drago have one chance: they must defeat Dragonoid Colossus. Nurzak explains that the Sacred Orb is the origin of all Bakugan and Dragonoid Colossus has been tasked with protecting the Orb. He also explains that the only two capable of defeating Dragonoid Colossus were the dragons of fire and darkness: Dragonoid and Dharaknoid. After defeating Dragonoid Colossus, Dan and Drago travel back to Neathia, bringing Nurzak and Mason with them. When Fabia questions Dan on whether Nurzak and Mason can be trusted, Nurzak pleads with her that he has no loyalty for Barodius and that he must be stopped. He also asks her if she will allow him to fight alongside her and the Brawlers to defeat Barodius and protect the Sacred Orb, and Mason volunteers to fight as well, in which she gives them the benefit of the doubt. The Brawlers, Nurzak, Mason, and Dragonoid Colossus then travel to Gundalia in a rescue attempt for Jake and Ren's teammates. In Infiltrated, Ren, Nurzak, Mason and Fabia decide to head towards Kazarina's Lab, in hopes of finding Lena, Zenet, and Jesse. In True Evolution, Nurzak suggests that he, Fabia, Ren, and Mason split up, for if Kazarina is expecting them, then they can attack her from two sides. So Fabia and Nurzak go one way, and Ren and Mason go the other way. As they are searching for Kazarina's Lab, Nurzak and Fabia are confronted by Kazarina and Stoica. In Redemption, Nurzak and Fabia battle against Kazarina and Stoica, but as Lumagrowl and Lythirius press on the attack with their Battle Gear, it destroys the ground below Nurzak and Fabia, causing them to fall. While hiding from Kazarina and Stoica, Nurzak tells a story about a friend (himself) of his led a platoon of warriors - including his own daughter - into battle they were unprepared for and were killed. He tells Fabia this because she reminds him of her. Then, they are spotted by Kazarina and Stoica. Kazarina then springs a surprise for them: a hypnotized Lena, Zenet, and Jesse. Then, Stoica has Lythirius flood the battlefield, forcing Kazarina, Lena, Zenet, and Jesse to retreat, leaving Nurzak and Fabia to himself, who are now underwater. Stoica then blasts them, which sends Fabia down the current, but Nurzak saves her, but he and Sabator are swept away by the current. As he's being washed away, Nurzak apologizes to his daughter, Floria, and tells her he will see her soon. In Gundalian Showdown, as Fabia is about to be attacked by Lumagrowl, Avior flies in to save her, with Mason and Nurzak, well and alive. In Broken Spell, Nurzak and Sabator step in the battle to help Fabia and Aranaut. Nurzak confronts Kazarina and tries to convince her that Barodius is only using her and only cares about the Sacred Orb, but she refuses to listen to him. Nurzak then knocks out Kazarina's sword to the ground, and Kazarina flees the battle to retrieve her sword. As Nurzak searches for Kazarina, he finds her dead body laying on the ground. He then brings her body out, distracting Lumagrowl, giving Aranuat the perfect chance to finish him. He does not know who killed her, but he has an idea of who. In Code Eve, as Fabia and Mason battle Gill, Nurzak prepares a Gundalian ship for Neathia, and then takes off with Fabia and Mason. As they arrive on the scene, Lena, Zenet, and Jesse are surprised to see Mason and Nurzak alive. As Barodius makes his way to the castle, Nurzak and Sabator stop him, in which Barodius is surprised to see him alive. As Sabator is about to strike down Barodius, Lythirius shoots him with acid bubbles, and Nurzak tries to finish Barodius off himself, but fails, and falls to the ground. In Destiny Revealed, just as Dan, Drago, Barodius, and Dharak return to the Sacred Orb Chamber, the Brawlers, Ren's teammates, the Castle Knights, Nurzak, and Queen Serena arrive on the scene. But Barodius and Dharak, refusing to admit defeat, go for the Sacred Orb, but are killed by its immense power, with the others looking away in fear. After the war is over, Nurzak plans to return to Gundalia to form a new government which will have friendly relations with Neathia, which Queen Serena permits. Nurzak, Ren, Lena, Mason, Zenet, and Jesse then teleport to their ships and return to Gundalia. In "Mechtanium Surge", he is now the first Prime Minister of Gundalia.
- Voiced by: Hadley Kay (14) Matthew Hawkins (19, 21, 32) and Andrew Jackson (37, 38)
- Nurzak's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a minotaur. His Battle Gear is Chompixx.
Marucho's butler. He has always helped the Brawlers, and flies Marucho anywhere. Hal-G once tried to trick the brawlers by impersonating Kato, but Shun found out when he did not say "Master Marucho." He is also very polite. Kato also appears many times in Bakugan: New Vestroia assisting the Brawlers once again (even when Marucho is not there). Kato appears in the 1st and 2nd season. He did appear in the 10 episode in season 3. He also appears in Mechtanium Surge at the end of the episode Back in Sync with Maruchos father at the end of Maruchos battle with Jack and praises Marucho on his battle.
Klaus Von Herzon
The 2nd rank brawler that appeared in episode 14, and was recruited by Masquerade. He uses Aquos attribute Bakugan and his guardian Bakugan is Aquos Sirenoid. He sent Marucho's prized and caring Preyas to the Doom Dimension. Aquos Sirenoid is sent to the Doom Dimension in Episode 26. He is reunited with her sometime around episodes 29 and 42. He fights a hybrid with Alice and Christopher in episode 47.
In New Vestroia he owns Condo Apartments and is in the condo business shown in episode 29. He helps Ace beat Mylene also in the episode. After that, he stays in Vestal and will not appear in Gundailian Invaders. In the first season, it seems like he has a bit of a crush on Alice.
- Voiced by: Fuyuka Ooura (Japanese), Julie Lemieux (English)
- Klaus's Guardian who resembles a Mermaid. She wears a long, flowing robes and protects herself with the harp she carries. Sirenoid is mostly based on Sirens that lure in sailors by looks or by any devious way like how Sirenoid uses a harp. She is in love with her master Klaus Von Hertzon, and when she is living in Vestal, she lives in the fish tank of Klaus' office, albeit in her open Bakugan sphere form. This is referencing the fact that she is an Aquos Bakugan.
The 3rd rank brawler hailing from China that appeared in episode 14, and was recruited by Masquerade. She uses Pyrus attribute Bakugan and her guardian Bakugan is Pyrus Fortress. Dan Kuso beat her on episode 16. Pyrus Fortress is sent to the Doom Dimension in Episode 26. After Masquerade beat her, her ranking went down to 5th place. She is reunited with him sometime around episodes 32 and 36. She fights a hybrid and loses. In episode 51 she battled Naga and easily loses. Her age is not revealed but it might be somewhere around 12-15.
She was sent by Klaus to fight alongside Alice in New Vestroia and loses against Shadow Prove. Chan does not appear in any other episode but episode 32.
- Voiced by: Susumu Akagi (Japanese), Ron Pardo (English)
The 4th rank brawler that appeared in episode 14, and was recruited by Masquerade. He loses a battle to Runo and Dan in episode 18. He used Haos Tentaclear in battle. Haos Tentaclear is sent to the Doom Dimension in Episode 26. He is reunited with him sometime around episodes 32 and 36.
- Julio's Guardian Bakugan. A Bakugan that resembles a floating eye with tentacles on the side. Tentaclear is unable to speak, perhaps because of his lack of a mouth. This proves to be a bad thing for Julio Santana because Harpus was making fun of him and Tentaclear couldn't speak for either side.
The 5th rank brawler that appeared in episode 14, and was recruited by Masquerade. He uses Ventus attribute Bakugan and his guardian Bakugan is Ventus Harpus. Komba lost to Shun in episode 15. Ventus Harpus is sent into the Doom Dimension in Episode 26. He is reunited with her sometime around episodes 32 and 36.
- Voiced by: Ayumi Tsunematsu (Japanese), Julie Lemieux (English)
- Komba's Guardian, who resembles a Harpy. She loves to make fun of any other Bakugan on the field, often calling Skyress names like 'old lady,' or 'grandma.' Her special ability card is 'Feather Storm.' She isn't the most powerful Bakugan, but managed to get Komba to fifth place. She is often arrogant like Komba, making them get in many arguments, although Komba still cares for her.
Julie's childhood friend, and a top 15 brawler. He uses Subterra attribute Bakugan and his guardian Bakugan is Subterra Cycloid. He defeated Julie in episode 10, but later lost in a rematch. In episode 14 it is shown that Billy increased his rank from top 20 to top 10, and was recruited by Masquerade and lost to Julie in episode 15 again. Subterra Cycloid is sent to the Doom Dimension in Episode 26. He is reunited with him sometime around episodes 32 and 36. He also fights a hybrid in Episode 47 and starts dating Julie at the end of the season.
Billy returns in New Vestroia and battles with Julie in episode 39 to test Bakugan Interspace and loses.
- Voiced by: Tsuguo Mogami (Japanese), Robert Hawke (English) and Carman Melville (S1E45)
- A cyclops-like Bakugan. He was found in the center of Bakugan Valley. Cycloid is tough and eager to fight. His abilities include 'Left Giganti' and 'Right Giganti which destroys the Gate Card he stands on, 'Stare Down' which creates a field that lowers the G-Power of any enemy Bakugan that steps in by 50, and 'Smack Down' which he destroys the opponent's Gate card by his hand. In New Vestroia, he sometimes call Billy boss, and often finds humans amusing and hard to understand, as proved alongside Julie's Gorem. He and Hammer Gorem battled against Midnight Percival in Bakugan Interspace.
Dan's mother. Her usual past times are watching TV and doing yoga. She appears to be a typical stay-at-home mom, always doing the cooking and cleaning. At the beginning of the series, Miyoko became concerned about her son's latest hobby. She found out about Bakugan when she was cleaning Dan's room. Mrs. Kuso found a Bakugan ball on a table, dropped it and it turned out to be a Pyrus Griffon. She soon feared something was going on when Dan gave her a frog keychain for her birthday only to not come home afterward and asks Runo and even Masquerade. When Dan comes back, she and the rest of the brawlers parents were inform of what was going on and let him go to Vestroia with the others to stop Naga. In New Vestroia, Dan calls her in episode 12 when he returns to Earth. In episode 14 when Dan comes in to the house she goes over to hug him only to be greeted by Baron, who she called a sweetie. She then gets Mira to join her in doing some yoga, which Mira apparently did not like. Mira said, "Is this some Earth torture?" She continues to appear until Dan goes back to New Vestroia. She allows him to go, though she gets a bit worried about him once he leaves. She also appears in the first episode of Gundalian Invaders.
Dan's father. He is typical working dad who works for a businessman. He loves pudding up to the point of an unhealthy obsession, and will go crazy if he gets it from someone (especially vanilla flavored). Later he and the rest of the brawlers' parents were informed of what was going on and let him go to Vestroia with the others to stop Naga. He does not appear that much in New Vestroia but in one of his appearances he joked about Mira being Dan's new girlfriend.
Runo's father and owner of their family cafe alongside his wife Saki Misaki. He has a tendency to smother Runo and the cafe is flled up with pictures of her and his actions as an over-protective parent get on Runo and his wife's nerves. However, he is very devoted to his family and loves them very much. While he does accept it when a girl does a bad job or breaks a few dishes but he does not like it when there is a bad male waiter in his cafe such as Baron, who had evidently spilled several times. He is seen crying in the preview for episode 43 while hugging Runo this shows just how much he loves his daughter.
Voiced by: Akane Murakami (Japanese), Deann Degruijter (English)
Runo's mother and part-owner of the Misaki's cafe where all of the girls work. She is married to Tatsuo Misaki. She tends to respond negatively towards her husband's actions such as when she has Baron sweep the front porch and she has mentioned that he has put her in therapy. However, they both love Runo very much and they support her no matter what. They have dedicated their cafe to Runo. All around their cafe they have pictures of Runo. She embarrasses her a lot.
Shuuko and Kia Marukura
Marucho's parents. Shuuko is a developer and makes his millions by bulldozing homes to create vacant space, especially schools. He is a millionaire as well and his wife collects things such as art and endangered species. He has a factory that creates Bakugan wrist launchers, made especially for the Bakugan Battle Brawlers, which his son is a part of.
Julie's older, prettier sister. When Julie was young, Daisy always bested her at everything but she would always help Julie whenever she would fail. An Illusionary Daisy was summoned to battle her for a test with Clayf.
Shun's mother. The reason for Shun's grimness since his mom is comatose (in the English version). (Although in the Japanese version she's noted to be dead.) Before sleeping, she waited to see Shun. After Shun thinks his mom is dead the doctor says she is just tired which turned out to be true. After Shun's initial relief, he finds a Bakugan in his mother's hand; this turned out to be Skyress, a strong and rare Bakugan. She gave this to Shun because she knew that Shun was interested in Bakugan not in ninja lessons. It is unknown if she is alive. Skyress was given to Shun to look after him since she cannot look after him herself. When Oberus gave Shun his test, she used an illusionary form of a young Shun's Mother who always wanted to play with Shun, the final game she wanted to play with him, was Bakugan. She made Shun almost wanted to stay with her since he wanted his mother to be healthy again and he wanted to stay with her.
Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Aron Tager (English)
He wants Shun to be a ninja, not a Bakugan player. Shun lives with him. His house resembles a dojo and has many traps installed inside. He seems to want Shun to be a ninja, as he was once a greatly skilled ninja. Shun came to live with him after his mother had to stay at the hospital after being ill. He is very fussy at times. Shun does go out with him in regular times though, as seen where he shows his grandfather through the city. In the English dub, he is stated to be 85 years old.
Alice Gehabich's adopted grandfather and is the one who opened the portal to Vestroia and exposed humans to the different types of Bakugan. Similar to how Alice is Masquerade he has a more negative, evil form, which is Hal-G, and for most of the first series he is seen in this form. He turns into Hal-G when a huge amount of negative energy from the Silent Core infiltrates his lab. He is cured by the end of the first and second season. He is first seen in Moscow with Alice, fixing the gate to New Vestroia. When he tests it by sending a Russian doll, it fails to teleport he tries it with a Gate Card and it teleports. However, unknown to him or Alice, it sent thousands of gate cards into New Vestroia, one which is caught by Spectra and given to Professor Clay. Later Michael used the technology of Lync's gauntlet to fix the gate thus preventing Alice, Runo and Julie from going to New Vestroia along with Dan and Baron, as they did not have gauntlets which were required to be able to enter.
- Ben Gehabich : Alice's uncle.
- Clara Gehabich: Alice's aunt. Voiced by: Julie Lemieux
Baron Leltoy's younger sister and the second oldest of the Letloy siblings. She lives with her family on Vestal. She first appeared in episode 28 with Baron's other siblings and appears to show some worry to Baron before he left to meet with Ace and after he lost to Prince Hydron. She appeared again when Baron and the rest of the Resistance had to leave for Earth. In episode 36, Maron uses the Dimension Transporter to visit Baron on Earth. Baron takes her to an amusement park where she showed a lot of excitement. While Baron was showing her how to use a Gauntlet, they accidentally ended up in a battle against Volt Luster (who was battling Shun Kazami). After joining the battle, Maron was watching from a safe distance until some of the attacks landed near her. When she was falling from her lookout post Shun saved her. After the battle before she left for home she gave Shun a kiss on the cheek for saving her. Maron is the main sibling of Baron. It is unknown whether all of Baron's other siblings have a name that rhymes with Baron's, only three others names are know besides Baron and Maron.
Fabia's older sister and the Queen of Neathia. Not one to crumble under pressure, Serena goes and sends Fabia to Earth to get help against The Gundalians. In addition, she calls the ancient and legendary "antimatter energy" to cover her home world. However, the Emperor of Gundalia uses his Bakugan Dharak to break down the shield to steal and absorb the energy's power. Serena's biggest challenge is to keep Neathia running smooth and keep the people calm and safe while waiting for Fabia and the Brawlers to help take down Barodius. In "Mechtanium Surge", she is revealed to be the Ambassador of Neathia and Gundalia. In order for this to happen, she resigned as Queen, thus giving the throne to Fabia.
Voiced by: Tsuguo Mogami (Japanese), Kyle MacDonald (English)
Sid Arkale is a Pyrus brawler from Gundalia. He is partnered with Pyrus Rubanoid and his Battle Gear is Destrakon Gear. Sid has a feeling of doubt like he does not think Emperor Barodius's decision to let Ren handle the Battle Brawlers is a good idea. He first appears in "Revelation" with Lena Isis battling against Dan and Marucho. Although they managed to defeat Marucho, they lose to Dan and Drago with his Level 2 Battle Gear. In "Confrontation", after he failed to recruit new kids for the Gundalians, Sid battles alongside Zenet Surrow against Dan and Ren and beat them, but was later told to leave the Battle Brawlers to Ren. In "Hostile Takeover", Sid battles with Casey, a brainwashed kid, against Marucho and Jake, but loses. In "The Element", Sid steals a sealed Neo Zipzam from Ren, who tries to take it back, and he decides to battle Dan, but after throwing Neo onto the arena, he loses the battle to a newly evolved Drago. After retreating back to Gundalia, Rubanoid attempts to attack Emperor Barodius, but is strucken down by Krakix and taken away by Kazarina for research. After Ren pleads mercy from the Emperor, Sid faces is fate as the Emperor disposes of him. In "Sid Returns", Sid, who awakes from a deep sleep, finds himself, Lena, Jesse and Zenet trapped in Kazarina's Lab. As Sid escapes her lab, he sees Ren alongside Gundalian soldiers running towards Gundalian transport ships. As Dan and Ren battle each other, Sid, disguised as a Gundalian soldier, joins the battle alongside Ren, but loses. After catching up with Ren, Sid is fired on by Dharak, but is saved by Ren. He then hands Rubanoid to Ren and releases his grip, falling to his death.
- Voiced by: Hiromi Sugino (Japanese), Andrew Jackson (English)
- Sid's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a Ruby Dragon. His Battle Gear is Destrakon Gear, which resembles robotic laser-shooting snakes.
Lena Isis is an Aquos brawler from Gundalia. She is partnered with Aquos Phosphos and his Battle Gear is Terrorcrest. She is an intelligent, strategic brawler and is calm, and collective in a battle. She is also clever and does not suffer from arrogance like her teammates. She first appears in "Revelation" alongside Sid Arcale against Dan and Marucho, but both lose to Drago because of his Level 2 Battle Gear. In "Confrontation", she and Mason manage to recruit some top-ranked brawlers by using their non-Guardian Bakugan and lose, thus proving they are powerful brawlers. They then bring the two kids back to Gundalia, in which Kazarina hypnotizes them. In "Escape From Darkness", she and Zenet battle Fabia and Avatar Marucho. Lena was clever enough to realize that Marucho's Aranaut was a digital clone, but did not realize that Marucho was an avatar, not until Ren put his and Marucho's conversation on the arena's big screen, letting Lena and Zenet that they are battling a clone. After that, Lena and Zenet defeat the Avatar Marucho and Fabia. They then try to take Fabia back to Gundalia, but escape Bakugan Interspace when Marucho arrives. In "The Sacred Orb", Ren, Lena, Zenet, Mason, and Jesse, in their true forms, were being talked down to by the Twelve Orders. Before heading for Neathia in "Battle For the Second Shield", Lena is warned by Gill to watch her back around Kazarina, for she is loyal to no one but herself and would think nothing of sacrificing one of her subordinates to save herself. Once on Neathia, she, alongside Kazarina, battle against Shun and Drago, but lose when Dan and Hawktor arrive. After retreating back to Gundalia, Lena and Phosphos attempt to ambush Kazarina, knowing she would sell her out to save herself, but her plan fails when Lumagrowl takes down Phosphos and Kazarina finishes her off. She is then seen unconscious in "Sid Returns", along with Sid, Zenet, and Jesse. In "Redemption", Ren and Mason sneak into Kazarina's Lab to rescue Lena, Zenet, and Jesse, but find that no one is inside. As she is battling against Fabia and Nurzak, Kazarina reveals a surprise to them: Lena, Zenet, and Jesse, all hypnotized. But once Stoica has Lythirius flood the battlefield, Kazarina has Lumagrowl retreat, along with Lena, Zenet, and Jesse. In "Dream Escape" and "Gundalian Showdown", Emperor Barodius brings Zenet, Jesse, and Lena with him as he invades Neathia and has them fight the Castle Knights. In "Broken Spell", they fight against the Brawlers just as they return to Neathia. But when Gill kills Kazarina, her spell is broken and Lena, Zenet, and Jesse are finally free. After the Brawlers fill them in on everything that has happened up until now, they decide to join them and fight against the Emperor. In "Code Eve", Ren and his teammates prepare for their attack on the Emperor. But their plan fails as Phosphos is strucken down by Phantom Dharak.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Andrew Jackson (English)
- Lena's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a humanoid hydra. His Battle Gear is Terrorcrest, which resembles giant hands with sharp silver claws.
An agent from Gundalia. He's a Subterra Brawler. In episode 4, he battled a random kid with a Raptorix and won. He then defeated Jake and later lost on the second match of him and Jake.
In episode 5, he and Lena Isis lost to two top-ranked players while using their non-Guardian Bakugan to test their strength. The kids were then brought back to the Twelve Orders and hypnotized by Kazarina in order to recruit them.
In episode 8, he faces Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami in a tag brawl with Taylor. He lost this battle even with his Battle Gear.
In Episode 14, he makes a small appearance along with all of Ren's crew getting chewed out because the brawlers have joined Neathia.
In episode 15, he revealed his actual form and tagged with Airzel against Marucho and Jake. It ended in a tie after Marucho and Jake fled the battle after Marucho used Akwimos's last ability, which froze Avior and Strikeflier, distracting the two Gundalians.
He and Ren have a strange password they use. Mason starts by saying "Why does Barodius wear suspenders?" and Ren answers "To keep his pants up."
- Voiced by: Kimiko Saito (Japanese), Andrew Sabiston (English)
- Mason's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a Wyvern. His Battle Gear is Lashor.
An agent from Gundalia. She's a Haos Brawler. She first appeared in episode 5, and battled against Dan Kuso and Ren Krawler alongside Sid Arcale. She managed to defeat Ren and Dan, but ended up sacrificing Contestir to negate Drago's Battle Gear.
In episode 7, she teases Ren by saying "Aw, how adorable," because he made friends with the Brawlers and that he forgot who he is and he said that she and the other moles work for him.
In episode 10, she and Lena Isis battled Fabia and Avatar Marucho. She did not do much since Lena did most of the battle. She managed to take down the digital clone Aranaut and Avatar Marucho. After the battle, she suggested taking Fabia as a hostage, and upon approaching Fabia, she was thrown to the ground.
In episode 13, she disguised herself as Julie Makimoto to try to steal Drago. She told Dan to give Drago to her, but the real Julie showed up. Zenet then revealed her identity, removing her disguise and battles Dan and for first time on Earth outside of Bakugan Interspace, but lost.
In episode 14, Zenet, along with the members of the Minor Twelve Orders, was shown in her true form.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Brad Adamson (English)
- Zenet's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a humanoid rhinoceros. In episode 13 of Gundalian Invaders it was revealed that he can change his appearance as seen in his battle with Drago but he can not copy the opponent's battle gear. His Battle Gear is Spartablaster, which resembles giant butterfly wings.
An agent from Gundalia. Talks and dresses like an actor or poet. He's a Ventus Brawler. Jesse first appears in episode 5 battling kids and then kidnapping them and bringing them back to Gundalia.
In episode 6, he brawls against Fabia Sheen. He was supposed to battle Dan Kuso but Fabia intervenes and brawls in Dan's place. Fabia was about to win until an error in the arena that Ren created (intended for Dan and Drago) affected Fabia and Aranaut, costing her the win. After Ren was revealed to be the enemy, Jesse left, but even after that, Ren still called Jesse a Neathian.
In episode 11, he battled alongside Ren, against Shun and Linus. He is strong showing that he defeated Linus and Shun all by himself.
He reappeared in episode 16 alongside Stoica to fight Dan and Fabia. However he and Stoica lose to Dan and Fabia.
- Voiced by: Eiji Miyashita (Japanese), Andrew Jackson (English)
- Jesse's Guardian Bakugan. Resembles a dragon/lizard humanoid. His Battle Gear is Vilantor Gear, which resembles giant laser blasters.
Team Anubias is a Bakugan team in Bakugan Interspace, led by Anubias (who is under Mag Mel's orders). So far, only 4 members were seen and it seems like Team Anubias is composed of only male Brawlers. Their goal is to be Number One in Bakugan Interspace, which they have already done.
Voiced by: Drew Nelson
Ben is a member of Team Anubias. He's a Pyrus Brawler.
- Bolcanon is Ben's partner. His claws resembles Fear Ripper's claws. His Bakunano is Hyper Pulsor
Voiced by: Gil Anderson (actor)
Jack is the youngest member of Team Anubias. He's an Aquos Brawler.
- Krakenoid is Jack's partner. He resembles a Kraken. His Bakunano is jam saber.
Voiced by: Shawn Meunier
Robin is the quiet member of Team Anubias. He usually borrows Krakenoid, Horridian, or Bolcanon.
Voiced by: Scott Gorman
Noah is Dan's former number 1 fan, joined Team Anubias after Anubias saves him from Falling off the stand after Drago lost control of his powers.
Team Sellon is a Bakugan team in Bakugan Interspace led by Sellon, in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. Their goal is to be on the top of the leader board, and later, to gain Drago's powers.
Voiced by: Emilie-Claire Barlow
Chris is a member of Team Sellon. She's a Subterra Brawler.
- Vertexx is Chris's partner who resembles an Ogre. His Bakunano is Orehammer
Voiced by: Alyson Court
Soon is the Haos brawler of Team Sellon.
- Krowl is Soon's partner and is based on a spider. Its Bakunano is Slicerix
These are evil Bakugan that were banished to the deepest regions of the Doom Dimension by the original Dragonoid and were freed by Wiseman. Later on, they were betrayed after Wiseman's true identity was revealed and he was Coredegon. He was used by Gunz Lazar (except Balista and Worton) ,but five of them were banished and used as energy for Mechtavius Destroyer. At the Doom Dimension, Betadron fought Drago, but he was defeated. After this, he and Worton now joined the Brawlers and sacrifice themselves in order to get out of the Doom Dimension.
- Voiced by: Rob Tinkler
- A Baku Sky Raider who is the main guardian of Wiseman and whose purpose is to destroy Drago which is the descendant of the original Dragonoid. His battle suit is Combustoid. Fused with Kodokor and Mutabrid, he becomes Gliderak.
- Voiced by: Brad Adamson
- He is the master of aerial attacks of the Nonets and the brother of Betadron.
- Voiced by: Carman Melville
- The brother of Betadron whose attacks can fear even the bravest Bakugan.
- Voiced by: Andrew Jackson
- He is the most cautious Bakugan with the Nonets and the one who is rash and savage in battle. Fused with Stronk, he becomes Scorptak.
- Voiced by: Ron Rubin
- He is the most immature with the Nonets and have argued with Spatterix.
- Voiced by: Donald Burda
- He is the brain and the spiritual leader among the Nonets, usually called "Professor" by his teammates. Fused with Balista, he becomes Volkaos.
- Voiced by: Andrew Jackson and Rob Tinkler
- He was the least trusting Nonet with Wiseman. He called Worton as "all-seeing" and "all-knowing". He later discovered that Wiseman had copied Gunz Lazar's appearance, and became obsessed with discovering Wiseman's true identity. In Enemy Infiltration, he confronts Wiseman over his true identity and demands to know who he really is. Wiseman then reveals his true identity and kills Balista offscreen.
- Voiced by: Rob Tinkler
- A dangerous and notorious Bakugan, Tremblar is shielded by sharp defensive blades. When an enemy gets in close proximity, Tremblar immediately detonates his most powerful weapon: a stinging spike shield that cuts through even the toughest of monsters.
Included in the anime series
- Voiced by: Tomoko Kaneda (Japanese), Sunday Muse (25, 45) and Caroly Larson (47) (English)
- Nene is a Ventus battler that appeared in one episode alongside her brothers Akira and Shuji. She helps Julie and Billy defeat Tricloid with her Ravenoid.
- Voiced by: Marina Inoue (Japanese), Susan Roman (English)
- Akira is Shuji's younger brother and Nene's older brother. For most of the series, he is by Shuji's side but much later he brawls Dan and Runo alongside Shuji and Nene. He uses Subterra and his Guardian is a Centipoid.
- Voiced by: Tsuguo Mogami (Japanese), Darren Frost (English)
- A brawler who uses Darkus and many different Bakugan types and kept on losing to Dan since episode 1. In the Gundalian Invaders's premiere, Shuji can be seen. His Guardian is Fear Ripper.
- Voiced by: Fuyuka Oura (Japanese), Joyce Gordon (English)
- Dan's class teacher. She is shown to be very strict as she assigned Dan afterschool detention for the rest of that semester (though Dan never seemes to go to detention).
- Voiced by: Takayuki Kondo (Japanese), Dan Petronijevic (English)
- A wanna-be brawler who sought power to become the strongest brawler. In episode 3, Masquerade promised to give him such power using the Doom card. In brawler battle, he lost to Dan and his creatures. He's also another cliché villain that acts mysteriously.
- Voiced by: Marina Inoue (Japanese), Tim Hamaguchi (4) and Jason Deline (English)
- A brawler who preferred to plan for Bakugan strategies than actual battles, he fought against Dan in episode 4 after Dan had teased Ryo for his method. With Masquerade's help, Ryo was able to defeat Dan using Bakugan with lower G power, but lost to Dan in a rematch.
- Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto (Japanese), Unknown (English)
- Tatsuya appeared in episode 5 when Runo found Dan's Baku-Pod. On the Baku-Pod was a message from Masquerade to meet him at the river at 3:00, Runo decided to go fight Masquerade, but instead of Masquerade was Tatsuya and he lost to her. He uses Pyrus Bakugan and is a bully to the local kids but most of the time instead of brawling them he just harasses them and talks a lot more than he fights. Tatsuya's Guardian Bakugan is a Pyrus Fear Ripper. His Pyrus Mantris and Stinglash was sent to the Doom Dimension by Masquerade's Centipoid easily.
Kenta and Kenji
- Kenta Voiced by: Fuyuka Oura (Japanese), Will Bowes (English)
- Kenji Voiced by: Akiko Hokamura (Japanese), Darcy Smith (English)
- They are twin brothers and magician team. They look exactly each other, except Kenta has red hair while Kenji has purple. They were recruited by Masquerade to tag brawl against Runo and Dan, who had never dueled as a team before. They lose after Dan and Runo figure out a strategy but they were winning early in the game since Runo and Dan were fighting and both had separate strategies but after Kenta lost a round he became more impulsive and didn't listen to Kenji's advice. It was also shown that Kenta taught Kenji how to play Bakugan. They use Pyrus and Darkus and their Guardians are Robotallion and Mantris.
- Jenny Voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro (Japanese), Megan Fahlenbock (English)
- Jewels Voiced by: Marina Inoue (Japanese), Bailey Stocker (English) and Stevie Vallance (52)
- Jenny and Jewels both enjoy playing Bakugan, but their manager wants them to focus on their career. Jenny's Guardian Bakugan is Aquos Siege and Jewels Guardian Bakugan is Subterra Centipoid. They both brawl against Dan and Marucho under Masquerade's orders and later against Taygen alongside Marucho. In Bakugan: New Vestroia they can be seen on a large TV screen in the background during episodes 1 and 37.
Miu and Makoto
- Miu Voiced by: Sayuri Yahagi (Japanese), Cara Leslie (English)
- Makoto Voiced by: Kokoro Kikuchi (Japanese), Katie Griffin (English)
- Shown in Episode 9. They are shown to love Bakugan, so Takashi and Kosuke taught him how to brawl. Their parents separated and now they live in different parts of the world but they were reunited after Runo and Marucho beat Kosuke and Takashi. Makoto met with Dan at an airport after hearing Drago talk before he left to reunite with Miu. Miu is shown to miss him to the point of crying and called for quitting the match.
Takashi and Kosuke
- Takashi Voiced by: Takayuki Kondo (Japanese), Mitchell Eisner (English)
- Kosuke Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto (Japanese), Lyon Smith (English)
- They are brothers and friends to Miu and Makoto and taught him how to play. When they see Miu upset that she hasn't seen her brother yet, Masquerade tells them if they can defeat the Battle Brawlers, he will reunite Miu with her brother. They brawl Runo and Marucho but relinquishes the Doom Card when Miu starts crying. They then play them again and lose, though they were glad they had fun. Miu then gives them both a kiss on the cheek for trying to help her. He brawls using Pyrus and Darkus Bakugan.
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura (Japanese), Connor Price (English) (24, 33, 37), Jake Roseman (48)
- A seven-year-old child that never won at Bakugan until Alice trained him. In episode 24 Christopher was seen by Alice when she was shopping by the lake about to throw his Bakugan into it. Alice tries to stop him, but accidentally pushes him into it. Alice tries to help him beat his rival Travis. After Alice taught him how to be a better battler, Christopher beat Travis in a battle. He may have a crush on Alice. Christopher also tries to help Alice fight Rabeeder, alongside Klaus, whom he idolizes. He gained many helpful tips from Klaus and he was able to help Klaus win since Alice's Alpha Hydranoid was being encased in crystal at the time. He helps fight a Haos/Subterra hybrid with Alice in episode 47. His guardian is a Juggernoid.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Carter Hayden (English)
- A Darkus Brawler, and a bully who picks on Christopher daily and forces him to battle just to make him lose at Bakugan so that Travis can look good. Until he is helped by Alice, Travis always won. He then stopped picking on Christopher after he lost. His main Bakugan is a Mantris.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), John Stocker (English)
- He was the oldest Bakugan in Vestroia and a Pyrus version of Tigrerra. He helped Dan and Drago fight Centorrior and Druman, but was later defeated, then fell into lava. He survived as he is a Pyrus Bakugan, but he was then was killed in a later battle against Centorrior and Druman. When he first rescued Dan and Drago, he took them to his home in a cave at the base of a large cliff. There, Drago figures out that this is not just an ordinary Bakugan who has saved them, but as Nova Lion later confirms with a chuckle, he is the oldest Bakugan in existence. Unfortunately, they would later battle Centorrior and Druman and Nova Lion would die defending Drago who he foresaw to be the next great leader of Vestroia and more: the Perfect Core of Vestroia. He also told him about how Naga and Wavern came to be and how the new Bakugan were created. He appeared in a flashback in episode 42 as one of the many Bakugan who gave up their lives to save Vestroia.
- They are guards that the former King Zenoheld and Professor Clay had at the Vexos Motherpalace. They are first seen in episode 27. In episode 40 they chased Dan Kuso and Mira Clay while they sneaked into the Motherpalace. Other guards appear different in the Vestal cities. One of them has the same voice actor as the intercom that says "Field, Open!" in Interspace. Many personal was protecting the three cities.
- Annie Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Novie Edwards (English)
- Vanessa Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Stacey DePass (English)
- They are a tag team that battled Shun and Ace in the semifinal rounds of the Alpha city tournament. Both members use Haos. It is implied they are friends, or maybe even twin sisters. Their Guardians are Anchorsaur and Hammersaur.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Brandon Kynston (English)
- A minor Battle Brawler in the first season but appeared in the second one, in the theme park where the Resistance went to. He is an Aquos Brawler and fought against Naga's Bakugan. His guardian is a Juggernoid.
- A torture machine appeared in episode 49, when Zenoheld got angry on Prince Hydron for not retrieving the Phantom Data and the other Brawlers on his side failing him. Zenoheld used the Agonizer to torture Hydron, thus punishing him for his actions.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Alex House (English)
- He first appeared in episode 3 unnamed. After meeting Fabia and asked by her if he got her message, he lied saying he did to get her attention. She then challenged him to a brawl, to know if he really did get it. Because Koji undermestiated her he lost. He reappears in episode 22, trying to get into Bakugan Interspace. Julie stops him, however, and tells him about the Gundalian-Neathian war. He leaves, thinking her story is too farfetched and is approached by Stoica who convinces him to go to Gundalia where he is quickly brainwashed by Kazarina. He battle Fabia and Dan with the Mobile Assault Vehicle and nearly wins, but loses when Drago uses his own Mobile Assault Vehicle. He is returned to Earth and wakes up in Bakugan Interspace, having no memory of what transpired. He tells Julie about what happened and vaguely remembers Dan's voice telling him about not give up on him.
Casey and Taylor
- Casey Voiced by: Shunzou Miyasaka (Japanese), Jeremy Mortimer (actor) (English)
- Taylor Voiced by: Hitomi Harada (Japanese), Stacey Depass (English)
- Two brawlers who were kidnapped by the Gundalians. They're a Ventus-and-Darkus Team. Their Bakugan were Buz Hornix and Venoclaw.
Siem and Luin Pam
- Siem Pam Voiced by: Akeno Watanabe (Japanese), Tyrone Savage (English)
- Luin Pam Voiced by: Hiromi Igarashi (Japanese), Graeme Cornies (English)
- Two brawlers & twin brothers who were brainwashed by the Gundalians. Like Casey & Taylor, they're a Ventus/Darkus Team. Their Bakugan were Volt Elezoid, Longfly, Ramdol, & Ziperator.
- The former Emperor of Gundalia. Barodius disliked him for fearing the powers of the Sacred Orb and also called him a "superstitious old fool" for this. From what is indicated during Nurzak and Barodius' conversation, Barodius' Father was a kind and caring ruler, sovereign/monarch to his people and not a power crazy tyrant like Barodius.
- Fabia's deceased fiance and Aranaut's original partner. He was killed by Kazarina in a battle and she took Aranaut back to Gundalia. Meanwhile, Fabia snuck on to Gundalia and rescued him, and the two became partners. However, Aranaut lost his memory of the incident due to Kazarina's experiments and believes he has always been Fabia's partner. But in episode 35, Aranaut revealed he never forgot about Jin and he was lying the whole time to not hurt Fabia.
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese), Mitchell Eisner (English)
- A young boy who was kidnapped by the Gundalians. He is used by Kazarina to bring Jake into a trap in episode 27. After that, he and other kids who were kidnapped by Gundalians return to the Earth. Like others, they lose their memories. He is said to have a sister.
- Nurzak's deceased daughter. Apparently, Nurzak had preferred battling in the front over making strategies in the back. Because of his attitude, when he led a group of soldiers, which included Floria, on an attack, they were killed in battle. It is likely that because of Floria's death, Nurzak favored strategizing before making an attack. While telling Fabia this story, he mentions that she reminds him of Floria. After saving Fabia from being carried away by the water, he has a vision of Floria while being carried away himself. He apologizes for not being able to protect her, but he is glad that he managed to save Fabia.
- Voiced by: Akiko Sekine (actress) (Japanese), Deann Degruijter (English)
- The Mother Light of all Bakugan, who was inside the Sacred Orb.
- The Original Dragonoid which created New Vestroia.
Voiced by: Andrew Jackson
Dylan appears to be some sort of dealer inside Bakugan Interspace. He is seen licking a blue and yellow striped lollipop. Both the Brawlers and Team Anubias find him quite annoying. In episode 20 "True Colours", it was revealed that he was actually a collection of data in human form created by Bakugan Interspace to cater to the desire of brawlers for more intense battles. In episode 23 he helps for Marucho to send a message for his dad.
Sion and Lucas, the Tri-Twisters
Voiced by: Graeme Cornies (Sion) and Lyon Smith (Lucas)
- Their first appearance is in episode 5, where Mag Mel decides to give these two boys Chaos Bakugan (Cyclone Percivals) and are brainwashed into doing his bidding after they are defeated by Anubias. They soon challenge the Brawlers, but instead of the entire members of the Brawlers showing up, Shun and Marucho decide to take them on without Dan's help. The Tri-Twisters use some underhanded tactics making it seem like the Brawlers didn't have a chance. It is soon shown that the Tri-Twisters had thrown down a third Cyclone Percival into the battlefield, as it was attacking Taylean invisibly. Soon afterwards, they are easily defeated by Sellon and Anubias (after interrupting the battle).
- Their first appearance is in episode 7, where they challenged Anubias but were both defeated easily by Horridian and his BakuNano Aeroblaze. Mag Mel is watching them and decides to make them a part of his army and gives them 2 Flash Ingrams. Later, Shun and Marucho watch them destroy an unknown team with their new BakuNano mercilessly. Later, they both battle Marucho and Trister and they were defeating them. However, Shun intervenes and they battle him. At first, they are winning due to their BakuNano but are defeated ultimately by Shun.
Voiced by: Crispin Freeman
- Preyas's "student". He had apparently chosen Drago's old training spot to do his own training. When Drago arrives, Amazon begins taunting him, calling him an old man and immediately asks Drago for a battle, having heard all about Drago from Preyas. Drago is hesitant as he is clearly worried about losing control but agrees when Dan points out that it may be different as they are now battling in the real world. Amazon ends up winning the battle when Dan and Drago pass out from another vision of Mag Mel and Razenoid. Preyas, clearly concerned that something is wrong with Drago, leaves with Amazon, letting Drago rest. When Dan tries to explain to him about Drago's powers, Amazon does not seem to care about holding back and what he would do if he had Drago's power. Later, he and Dan rush to find Drago when Dan senses an evil presence in New Vestroia. He gets scared easily when he sees Drago out of control. Later, he and Preyas hold off Venexus until Zenthon makes the save. He comments later on how awesome and powerful Dan and Drago are when battling together. He was later killed by Mechtavius Destroyer in Blast From the Past, but was ressurrected when the Brawlers went back in time to stop Mechtavius Destroyer from destroying the universe.
- He is one of the Nonets who created Coredegon and other Mechtogan. However, he ended up destroyed by Coredegon who betrays his master.
- He is the cameraman who follows Julie around to report the news.
- He is the one who build Bakugan Land. He appears to be short-tempered and doesn't enjoy the presence of humans. His good nature is rekindled by defending them from Wiseman and protecting Julie from a falling statute.
Aquos Tripod Epsilon
Darkus Falcon Fly/Flash Falcon Fly
- The first Mechtogan Dan & Drago deal with in Mechtanium Surge.
Later on in the series Dan finds out that the mechtogan is his and he goes to Vestroia to master the power to control him. Even when they finish their training in interspace it didn't seem to work but soon Zenthon obeys them.
- The second Mechtogan that appear to be taken down by Razenoid on a first strike. Then it was summoned to battle Zenthon.
- The third Mechtogan that seen gived by Mag Mel to Anubias in order to defeat Dan and Drago.
- The fourth Mechtogan that appear in the anime. It is Sellon's Mechtogan.
- The fifth Mechtogan that is in ownership of Anubias. His true Mechtogan.
Ventus Silent Strike
- The sixth Mechtogan that are appear in the anime. It is Taylean's Mechtogan. Fully controlled when Dan and Drago give him some of their power.
- One of 3 Mechtogan being the 7th seen, along with Miserak and Rockfist.
- The 2nd out of 3 Mechtogan being the 8th seen, along with Rockfist and Deezal
- The 3rd out of 3 Mechtogan being the 9th seen, along with Deezal and Miserak
Haos Swift Sweep
- The 3rd of the Brawlers Mechtogan to appear. He is Wolfurio's Mechtogan. Spawned when Dan and Drago give Rafe and Wolfurio some of their power.
- The 4th of the Brawlers Mechtogan to appear. He is Boulderon's Mechtogan. Spawned when Dan and Drago give Pagie and Boulderon some of their power.
- The 5th of the Brawlers Mechtogan to appear. He is Tristar's Mechtogan. Spawned when Dan and Drago give Marucho and Tristar some of their power.
- The 6th of the Brawlers Mechtogan to appear. He is Infinity Helios' Mechtogan.
- The 7th of the Brawlers Mechtogan to appear. It is Jaakor's Mechtogan. He is created from the 20% reserve energy of the Dragonoid Destroyer.
- The 8th of the Brawlers Mechtogan to appear. It is Radizen's Mechtogan. He is created from the 20% reserve energy of the Dragonoid Destroyer.
- The 9th of the Brawlers Mechtogan to appear. It is Reptak's Mechtogan. He was created from the final 10% energy reserve of the Dragonoid Destroyer.
- It is the first Mechtogan combination seen in the anime. It is the combination of Flytris and Thorak.
Pyrus Zenthon Titan
- Zenthon Titan is the 1st Mechtogan Titan to be seen in the anime. It is Dan and Drago's 2nd Mechtogan And Zenthon's Titan Form.
Darkus Dreadeon Titan
- The 2nd Mechtogan Tiitan seen in the anime. It is seen behind Razenoid in episode 14
Aquos Venexus Titan
- The 3rd Mechtogan Titan seen in the anime. Used by Anubias in episode 22, Unfinished business
Ventus Faser Titan
- Its Shun's Mechtogan Titan, appears in episode 25: Dark Moon.
- It is Dan and Drago's Mechtogan Destroyer which is the brother of Mechtavius Destroyer.
- The Mechtogan Destroyer of Wiseman, now Coredegon. It is the 4-in-1 Mechtogan Destroyer which made up of Coredegon, Exostriker, Mandibor, and Slycerak.
Included in other media
Voiced by: Lyon Smith
Although Non-Canon he defeats all the Brawlers and reaches Number 1 and Dan makes him an official member of the Battle Brawlers. The player is the hero of the first videogame and returned in the fourth, Defenders of the Core.
- Voiced by: Scott McCord
- He is a one-of-a-kind dragon-like Bakugan who was born in the Doom Dimension, in the first video game (his only appearance). He is able to have any attribute, and the Leonidas and Omega Leonidas Gate Cards and the 'Alpha Blaster' and 'Omega Eraser' Ability Cards.
- Omega Leonidas
- The only existing evolution of Leonidas in the Bakugan video game. It evolves to counter the immense power of Battle Ax Vladitor, staying as the player's Guardian Bakugan even after fading upon Vladitor's defeat.
Voiced by: Dan Petronijevic
A Darkus Brawler and the villain in the first videogame. Wishing to rule all Bakugan with his Guardian Bakugan, Vladitor, who eventually evolved into Battle Ax Vladitor, Marduk was greatly saddened when his partner faded out of existence after losing the final battle to the player.
- Voiced by: Ron Pardo
- He was banished to the Doom Dimension when he tried to take over Vestroia. When Naga took the Silent Core he was freed and he traveled to Earth. He has sharp horns and incredible strength as well as an armored covered body. He is Marduk's Guardian Bakugan.
- Battle Axe Vladitor
- The evolved form of Vladitor, after he absorbed the Silent Orb (a tiny version from the Silent Core), and is still in service to Marduk, the masked villain's Guardian Bakugan. When both Bakugan faded and left their partners alone, it was Battle Ax Vladitor's remaining strength and tiny portion of good heart that brought Leonidas back to life.
The villains in the second videogame, Battle Trainer. They drive a space ship called the Dark Star and stole all Bakugan from Earth, and also deleted Dan's memory. This alien group is led by Vector (Professor Trecov); and his pals Rurock, Viper and Mantis. They wanted to create the most powerful Bakugan with the silent core, but after their defeat, they escaped but not before claiming vengeance on Dan. After the game's ending, it is revealed that the Regulars were working for Naga.
Abyss is a character in Bakugan: Defenders of the Core. She is considered the goddess-guardian of her "Earth"s core, and the one responsible to alterate the Bakugan Interspace to take the Player to her reality. Spectra is after her for the whole game to power-up Maxus Helios. The only one who can see her is the player of the game. She is the alternate "Earth's" Core. She seems to get power from landmarks and holograms. Also, she grows weaker as landmarks are destroyed and vexos crystals are made. She is eventually killed during the battle at the Earth's core. Ironically, the player was forced to destroy her because Maxus Helios was becoming too powerful because she was basically a power source. Throughout the story, she evolves your bakugan.
She appeared in the manga The Evo Tournament. It is unknown what her main Attribute is. Her Guardian Bakugan is Chamelia, but it was sent to the Doom Dimension. Her new Guardian became Mecha Chamelia, a mechanical Bakugan built by her father. She develops a relationship with Marucho over the internet at which point Shun reveals he knew her before meeting the others. He had helped her practice for a match and offered to lend some of his abilities if he beat her in a battle. She lost and never spoke to him again and later stole his ability cards.
- A Non-attributed chameleon-like Bakugan and was one of Katie's Guardian Bakugan. It was sent to the Doom Dimension by Masquerade and Mecha Chamelia took his place in the arena, and more importantly as Katie's Guardian. Drago had said that most Chamelia's were already extinct from being to weak. They have abilities of their own and are only capable of using abilities copied from their opponent.
- Mecha Chamelia
- A Mechanical Bakugan from The Evo Tournament. He was created to replace Katie's Chamelia after she lost to Masquerade (maybe is Chamelia's resurrection). It, like a regular Chamelia, has the ability to copy an opponent's Bakugan and their ability cards. It was deleting people's memories of their Bakugan, and caused many people, including Dan, Shun, and Julie, to forget that their Bakugan could talk. It also completely wiped out many Bakugan's memories, causing the Bakugan affected to be unable to speak. In actuality, Mecha Chamelia had been symphoning G powers from Bakugan in the Evo Tournament to increase his own strength (memory loss was an unintentional side effect). After being defeated by Dan and Runo, Mecha Chamelia apologizes and asks Katie if he will be deactivated. Katie decides not to, provided he does not pull the same stunt again.
Hinode Harubaru (日ノ出 春晴 (ひので はるはる) is the main character of the Manga BakuTech! Bakugan.
- Flare Dragaon:
- Destroy Munikis
- The rival of Flare Dragaon. By using the destruction type ability, it has the power to eliminate the whole world and turns it to nothing, thus its nickname 'God of Destruction'.
- Kilan Leoness:
- Van Falco:
- Abis Omega: A serpent-like Bakugan.
- Anchorsaur: A dinosaur-like Bakugan with gems embedded in its shoulders and armor on its legs, shoulders, and arms.
- Atchibee: A moth-like Bakugan.
- Atmos: A falcon-like Bakugan.
- Bee Striker: A bee-like Bakugan.
- Brachiosaur: A dinosaur-like Bakugan.
- Buz Hornix: A hornet-like Bakugan that's similar to Bee Striker.
- Centipoid: A centipede-like Bakugan.
- Clawcer: A crab-like Bakugan similar to Terrorclaw.
- Clawsaurus: An insect-like Bakugan with a big claw.
- Damakor: A four-legged reptile-like Bakugan.
- El Condor: A shaman-like Bakugan.
- Falconeer: A humanoid falcon-like Bakugan that's said to resemble the Egyptian god Ra.
- Fangoid: A dragon-like Bakugan.
- Farakspin: A dragonfly-like Bakugan.
- Fear Ripper: A humanoid Bakugan with large extending claws.
- Fly Beetle: A beetle-like Bakugan that can fly.
- Flash Ingram: A dragon-like Chaos Bakugan given to the Bash brothers in BakuNano Explosion as a gift from Mag Mel and have a razenoid symbol on their chest.
- Freezer: A squid-like Bakugan.
- Gargonoid: A gargoyle-like Bakugan.
- Goblinball: A goblin-like Bakugan that flies & has an eye inside its mouth.
- Glotronoid: A humanoid dragon-like Bakugan.
- Griffon: A Chimera-like Bakugan with the head and front legs of a lion, the wings of an eagle, the back legs of a goat, and a snake-headed tail.
- Gren: A walrus-like Bakugan.
- Hakapoid: An aquatic demon-like Bakugan.
- Hammersaur: A dinosaur-like Bakugan with hammer-like hands. Similar to Anchorsaur.
- Hynoid: A hyena-like Bakugan.
- Jelldon: A jellyfish-like Bakugan.
- Jetro: A robotic octopus-like Bakugan with big ears.
- Juggernoid: A turtle-like Bakugan.
- Limulus: A trilobite-like Bakugan.
- Longfly: A fly-like Bakugan.
- Lumitroid: A scorpion-like Bakugan with a big glowing eye.
- Luxtor: A worm-like Bakugan with four eyes.
- Manion: A sphinx-like Bakugan.
- Mantris: A mantis-like Bakugan.
- Megarus: A swordfish-like Bakugan.
- Merlix: A wizard-like Bakugan used by Fabia Sheen. He rolls a dice when opened.
- Monarus: A fairy-like Bakugan.
- Nastix: A blob-like creature Bakugan who looks like a slug.
- Rafflesian: A flower-like Bakugan.
- Ramdol: A dragon-like Bakugan in the shape of a motorcycle.
- Raptorix: A humanoid hawk-like Bakugan that spins.
- Rattleoid: A rattlesnake-like Bakugan.
- Ravenoid: A humanoid raven-like Bakugan.
- Robotallion: A humanoid robot Bakugan.
- Saurus: A humanoid Styracosaurus Bakugan.
- Scaboid: A mechanical insect-like Bakugan.
- Serpenoid: A snake-like Bakugan.
- Siege: A knight-like Bakugan.
- Snapzoid: A dragon/centipede-like Bakugan with a second head.
- Spidaro: A mutant spider-like Bakugan.
- Splight: A futuristic warrior-like Bakugan.
- Stinglash: A scorpion-like Bakugan with a human head.
- Stug: A hermit crab-like Bakugan.
- Tuskor: A four tusked, elephant-like Bakugan.
- Tuskus: A triceratop-like Bakugan.
- Terrorclaw: A crab-like Bakugan.
- Venoclaw: An treasure chest-like Bakugan with two long arms.
- Ventoraptor: A dinosaur-like Bakugan.
- Verias: A gorilla-like Bakugan.
- Volt Elezoid: A sea anemone-like Bakugan that's similar to Rafflesian.
- Warius: An ogre-like Bakugan.
- Wontu: A rabbit/penguin-like Bakugan.
- Wormquake: A giant worm-like Bakugan.
- Ziperator: A humanoid mosquito-like Bakugan.
- See also: List of Bakugan Battle Brawlers video games
- See also: List of voice actors in Bakugan Battle Brawlers
- New Vestroia episode 5
- New Vestroia episode 11