List of Beauty & the Beast (2012 TV series) episodes
Beauty & the Beast is an American television drama which premiered on October 11, 2012, on The CW. The series was developed by Sherri Cooper and Jennifer Levin, and is very loosely inspired by the 1987 CBS television series of the same name.
As of March 10, 2014[update], 38 episodes of Beauty & the Beast have aired.
|Season||Episodes||Originally aired||DVD release date|
|Season premiere||Season finale||Region 1||Region 2||Region 4|
|1||22||October 11, 2012||May 16, 2013||October 1, 2013||March 10, 2014||January 7, 2014|
|2||22||October 7, 2013||July 7, 2014||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Season 1 (2012–13)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"Pilot"||Gary Fleder||Sherri Cooper & Jennifer Levin||October 11, 2012||2.78|
|In autumn of 2003, 19-year-old Catherine Chandler's mother Vanessa was killed by two unknown hitmen; those men chased Catherine into the woods to kill her, too, where she was saved by a mysterious humanoid beast. In 2012, Catherine, now a successful New York police detective, is still plagued by memories of that mysterious beast as well as her mother's unsolved murder. "Cat" and her detective partner Tess are investigating the murder of blonde fashion editor Ashley Webster in a hotel. During the search, she finds fingerprints of deceased doctor Vincent Keller on the corpse. She learns that Keller was only helping Webster, whose death was the result of a previous poisoning. Ashley's husband Alex had been cheating on her; one of his mistresses killed his wife. Cat runs into Vincent as he again saves her during an attack by hired killers in a subway tunnel.|
|2||2||"Proceed with Caution"||Rick Bota||Sherri Cooper & Jennifer Levin||October 18, 2012||2.00|
|When a ballerina is murdered, Cat investigates possible attackers with the help of Vincent. However, when Cat oversteps the line she finds herself in a tricky position with Muirfield. Meanwhile, Cat struggles to balance her work life and family when her little sister, Heather, starts feeling neglected.|
|3||3||"All In"||P. J. Pesce||Jeff Rake||October 25, 2012||1.88|
|Cat investigates the murder of a judge after Vincent tells her the person they arrested is innocent. Meanwhile, J.T. persuades Cat to come up with a way of communicating with Vincent without seeking him out and putting him in danger of exposure.|
|4||4||"Basic Instinct"||Bradley Walsh||Roger Grant||November 1, 2012||1.70|
|After Vincent revives a teenager, Cat discovers the boy has a history of bone fractures and investigates. Silverfox and his agents make Cat an offer: trade in Vincent in exchange for information about her mother's death.|
|5||5||"Saturn Returns"||Steven A. Adelson||Story by: Blair Singer
Teleplay by: Blair Singer & Kelly Souders
|November 8, 2012||1.84|
|It's Cat's birthday, and things get complicated when she has to cancel her plans with Vincent because her sister throws her a surprise party where she shares an unexpected moment with Evan. Vincent is caught on security camera preventing a robbery, leading his photo to appear in the newspapers, and Cat investigates the disappearance of a woman after her fiancé puts their engagement notice in the paper. It turns out that the missing woman was in witness protection and trying to live a normal life. She disappeared when she saw her photograph in the engagement notice, worried that the gangster she was to testify against might have seen it. The gangster kills her case officer and shows up in his place, as he tries to find her. Cat tracks the missing woman to a motel and arrives before the gangster. Cat and the gangster fight, with Cat winning. The missing woman is reunited with her fiancé. Cat pretends to be surprised at the party. At the end of the evening, Evan kisses her, and they are seen by Vincent, who leaves a present for Cat on the window ledge and wanders off. After the party, Cat goes to see Vincent and invites him for dinner. The last few scenes show Cat preparing dinner and Vincent walking to the date. However, he blacks out and does not show up. The candles burn down. Vincent wakes on one of the Brooklyn Bridge pylons.|
|6||6||"Worth"||Kevin Fair||Allison Moore||November 15, 2012||1.56|
|Cat's soon-to-be step-mother is in town and Cat tries to warm up to her only for her to discover her being kissed by another man. Meanwhile Cat and Tess are on a case trying to solve the murder of an artist, Nicholas, who's paintings were being used for a front for a high end escort service. It turns out that Cat's soon-to-be step-mother is married, and Cat tells her father. He already knows about it and explains that she is going through a divorce. The murder turns out to have been committed by the madam running the escort service because the victim had fallen in love with one of her best escorts and said escort wanted out of the game. The final scene shows Vincent waking from another blackout, covered in blood.|
|7||7||"Out of Control"||Rick Bota||Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders||November 29, 2012||1.52|
|J.T. thinks Vincent may somehow be involved in Cat's homicide investigation after she mentions a local college fraternity brother was brutally killed. J.T. examines Vincent to determine the cause of his increasingly frequent blackouts, but when Vincent starts to beast out, J.T. is forced to tranquilize him. Meanwhile, Evan and his new intern find a strange cut on the victim's ankle, which matches that of a female cadaver left on campus a year earlier. As Evan works to uncover more clues from the crime scene, he is kidnapped. Cat begs Vincent to help find Evan and save his life, yet she doesn't realize that she's putting Vincent's life in serious danger. Vincent blacks out again and Beast Vincent rips the murderer apart and becomes the top of the NYPD's most wanted list. Evan heard the whole thing and starts investigating mysterious killings. Vincent locks himself in a cage. He and J.T. have determined the common thread in his blackouts. He is either going to visit Cat or, most recently, was with her.|
|8||8||"Trapped"||Paul Fox||Emily Silver||December 6, 2012||1.41|
|Vincent recalls memories from his past, while Tess and Cat investigate an attempt on the life of a teenage pop star. JT and Cat try to find a remedy for Vincent's blackouts.|
|9||9||"Bridesmaid Up!"||Mairzee Almas||Sherri Cooper & Jennifer Levin||December 13, 2012||1.59|
|Catherine's father's nuptials are approaching and the bride-to-be and her bridesmaids insist that Cat has to have a "plus one". To fend them off, Catherine invents a Vincent Zalansky, a medical doctor from Denver. In the meantime, Vincent shows up to tell Catherine that he smelled blood on a man entering a certain address in New York. Catherine gets Tess to check the address and it turns out to be a matchmaking service. They also find a missing person report that could be the victim and find his body shot in the shower. Catherine uses the need for a partner to the wedding as an excuse to go to the matchmaking agency, and learns that the name of the date the deceased had the night of the murder. The husband of the lady operating the agency is the man that Vincent smelled the blood on, and Catherine surmises that the dead man was murdered by the agency operator and the husband cleaned up the mess. The husband is arrested for fraud charges and Catherine confronts the wife but appears not to have sufficient proof to hold her. On the wedding plus-one front, Catherine's sister, Heather, has broken up with her boyfriend and invites Evan as her plus-one. Meanwhile, Vincent tries to get J.T. to go with Catherine to the wedding, but J.T. doesn't show and Catherine has to admit that she made up Zelinsky. Right after that, she sees Vincent at the door and they dance together before going outside to talk. Catherine gets him some food, but on the way runs into Heather, who tells her about the research Evan has been doing on Vincent's DNA samples. It appears that he is continuing to mutate and he is becoming more animal like. Catherine relays this to Vincent, who chooses to leave rather than eat. Catherine gets upset about this and decides to drive back into town to speak with Vincent. She takes Heather's car, but is attacked and shot by matchmaking lady on the way home. Catherine manages to shoot her attacker (presumably mortally) but is dying in the car when beast Vincent rips the door off and pulls her out. He is unable to do the medical procedure required to save her in this state and is standing in the middle of the road holding her when Evan and Heather turn up.|
|10||10||"Seeing Red"||Rick Bota||Roger Grant||January 24, 2013||1.79|
|Continuing from the previous episode, we see Vincent lay Cat on the road as Evan and Heather arrive, in an incongruity from the final scenes of the previous episode in which he is still standing with Cat in his arms as Evan steps out of the car. Evan stabilizes Cat and gets her to the hospital. While there, Cat is visited by Vincent, but he is spotted by Cat's nurse, who turns out to be Alex (Bridget Regan), Vincent's former fiancée. Cat realizes that Alex knows Vincent and, with Tess's help, looks into her background. She learns that Alex has complained about being stalked and having her apartment broken into, but the 86th precinct personnel had written her off as paranoid. Cat leaves the hospital and comes across Alex being held with a knife at her throat by Connor, a former patient. She scares him off, saving Alex. While she is at Alex's apartment, Vincent turns up. He had told Alex that Cat was his handler in some form of witness protection. Vincent and Cat use Alex as bait to trap Connor, who is clever enough to detonate a bomb as a distraction while he makes off with Alex. There is a chase through the basement passages of the hospital, in which Connor locks Alex in a room and attempts to kill beast Vincent, who in turn discovers that he now has night vision. In the melee that follows, Vincent manages to return to normal and shoot Connor dead rather than ripping him apart. He frees Alex and the two kiss and embrace just in time to be seen by Catherine. Meanwhile, J.T. gets a visit from Evan asking about old research he did on mutant DNA and wanting to do joint research on the topic. Cat tells Vincent that Alex still loves him and he needs to work out whether he still loves her.|
|11||11||"On Thin Ice"||Mike Rohl||Blair Singer||January 31, 2013||1.72|
|While Catherine is still recovering from the gunshot wound off-duty, Vincent is having a hard time figuring out memories from his old life with Alex and his feelings for Cat. J.T. tries to stop Evan recommending to the NYPD to catch the beast.|
|12||12||"Cold Turkey"||Fred Gerber||Allison Moore||February 7, 2013||1.48|
|Vincent and Alex are on a romantic getaway in a cabin, when Catherine interrupts, despite her promise to avoid seeing Vincent. Evan discovers a bug in his office, which makes him start to believe J.T.'s earlier warnings.|
|13||13||"Trust No One"||Bobby Roth||Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders||February 14, 2013||1.40|
|Vincent tries to "woo" Catherine on Valentine's Day. Catherine relents, but eventually gives in only to have the moment spoiled by her sister.|
|14||14||"Tough Love"||Bradley Walsh||Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson||February 21, 2013||1.52|
|After an awkward double date with Darius and Vincent, Heather gets suspicious of Vincent and enlists the help of Tess to find out more about "Vincent Zalanski". Joe's brother, Darius unintentionally gets Heather and himself in a whole lot of trouble. Vincent suffers the consequences trying to mitigate the situation.|
|15||15||"Any Means Possible"||Steven A. Adelson||Roger Grant||March 14, 2013||1.43|
|Catherine and Vincent collaborate to track down a witness from the crime scene that will clear Vincent's name. Vincent and Catherine grow closer.|
|16||16||"Insatiable"||Lee Rose||Blair Singer||March 21, 2013||1.72|
|Now that they're finally taking their relationship to a new level, Cat and Vincent are forced to deal with reality when someone appears to be framing the vigilante. Evan thinks that Cat knows more than she's letting on about the beast. Muirfield and the police are close on catching Vincent and this time there's no escape, so J.T. and Cat figure out an extreme solution. Meanwhile, Tess, following a tip, finds something that will forever change her relationship with Cat.|
|17||17||"Partners in Crime"||Rick Rosenthal||Emily Silver||March 28, 2013||1.50|
|Cat is forced to tell the truth about what she had been keeping from Tess to save their relationship, and to protect Vincent. Gabe is growing suspicious of everyone in the department, while Evan witnesses Cat doing something that changes his opinion of her and makes him even more determined to track the beast down.|
|18||18||"Heart of Darkness"||Scott Peters||Roger Grant & Blair Singer||April 18, 2013||1.59|
|Evan confesses his love to Cat and admits that he tipped off Muirfield to Vincent's whereabouts, which later leads to his capture. Realizing he made a terrible mistake, Evan makes the ultimate sacrifice to rescue Vincent and Cat. Meanwhile, Gabe finds evidence that someone in the department is a mole who was working with the vigilante.|
|19||19||"Playing with Fire"||Mike Rohl||Brian Studler||April 25, 2013||1.24|
|Gabe comes clean to Cat that he knows about Muirfield. Vincent kisses Cat and does not think Cat should trust Gabe and is suspicious of his intentions, which causes tension between them. Meanwhile, JT and Vincent finally find a new place to live.|
|20||20||"Anniversary"||Mairzee Almas||Holly Henderson & Don Whitehead||May 2, 2013||1.23|
|On the anniversary of her mother's death, Cat asks Gabe to attend her family's annual remembrance of Vanessa, which makes Vincent incredibly jealous. Cat learns some information that makes her think her mom might still be alive and when a sniper shoots the mayor at a public event, Vincent finds evidence that links Gabe to the sniper.|
|21||21||"Date Night"||Kevin Fair||Story by: Roger Grant
Teleplay by: Sherri Cooper & Jennifer Levin
|May 9, 2013||1.29|
|Cat and Vincent go on a date out in public in an attempt to be a normal couple, which backfires on them. Meanwhile, Gabe reveals some information that gives Cat hope they can find a cure for Vincent.|
|22||22||"Never Turn Back"||Rick Bota||Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson||May 16, 2013||1.26|
|When secrets about Cat's family are revealed, it will change everything Cat knew about her past. Vincent finds himself staring his demise in the face; while Gabe takes drastic measures to get some answers.|
Season 2 (2013–14)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|23||1||"Who Am I?"||Stuart Gillard||Brad Kern||October 7, 2013||0.86|
|Three months after Vincent Keller was abducted by Muirfield, Detective Catherine Chandler is reunited with him – but not in the way she planned. He's changed: his scar has disappeared, his memory has been wiped clean and he returns as a supercharged beast on a mysterious mission. Catherine needs to unravel the reasons behind Vincent's change if she has any hopes of recovering their epic love, while also trying to solve the secrets that swirl around her own life.|
|24||2||"Kidnapped"||Rick Bota||Jennifer Levin & Sherri Cooper||October 14, 2013||0.90|
|While attempting to learn more about Vincent's mission, Cat gets kidnapped by him. Their growing chemistry complicates things. Meanwhile, Tess, J.T. and Gabe come together to help Cat.|
|25||3||"Liar, Liar"||Bradley Walsh||John A. Norris||October 21, 2013||0.82|
|Cat and Vincent track a mysterious beast while keeping their individual agendas from one another in a clever game of cat-and-mouse. Meanwhile, Heather has a bombshell revelation for Cat, and Tess confronts Gabe about his real motives for helping Cat.|
|26||4||"Hothead"||Michael Robison||Roger Grant||October 28, 2013||0.83|
|Cat decides to go out and have fun with Tess but accidentally gets in the middle of a fight which also involves a judge. Meanwhile, Gabe is chasing a beast who is setting up fire in Manhattan. When Vincent tries to attack the beast he gets knocked out and sent to the hospital where he meets his nephew, Aaron. When the firemen find the beast's location, Aaron tries to take it down by himself. Vincent saves Aaron, and when Gabe and Cat try to save the beast, he dies.|
|27||5||"Reunion"||Fred Gerber||Eric Tuchman||November 4, 2013||0.68|
|Cat gets a blast from the past as she attends her high school reunion, where she uncovers more of her past than she ever anticipated. Meanwhile, Vincent meets up with one of his old military buddies who is hiding a very dangerous secret|
|28||6||"Father Knows Best"||Paul Kaufman||Brad Kern & Roger Grant||November 11, 2013||0.75|
|Cat confronts her birth father about the mysterious role he's played in her life, while Vincent has to neutralize a high-profile beast. In the process of doing so, Vincent finds himself rescuing Tori, a damsel in distress, who may be the key to completing his mission.|
|29||7||"Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"||Jeff Renfroe||Wendy Straker Hauser||November 18, 2013||0.68|
|After Vincent's life is endangered, Cat decides they should spend Thanksgiving with her father in order to get information on Vincent's missions. However, when Gabe and Tori join the festivities, true feelings are revealed and secrets are outed. Meanwhile, J.T. and Tess get a surprise while they celebrate Thanksgiving together.|
|30||8||"Man or Beast?"||Stuart Gillard||John A. Norris||November 25, 2013||0.74|
|Vincent and Cat find themselves at odds on how to deal with Agent Reynolds, which forces Vincent to wonder if he is more beast than man. Cat makes a drastic move that will forever change her relationship with Vincent.|
|31||9||"Don't Die on Me"||Mairzee Almas||Eric Tuchman||January 13, 2014||0.71|
|In order to prevent Vincent from further injuries, Cat helps protect Tori when her life is threatened, revealing a new, unexpected mystery. Meanwhile, Vincent's stubborn attempt to intervene leads to life-changing consequences, which causes Gabe and Cat to grow closer.|
|32||10||"Ancestors"||Steven A. Adelson||Roger Grant & Rupa Magge||January 20, 2014||0.74|
|Vincent enjoys his new celebrity status as the returned "war hero". In the meanwhile J.T. is studying the skeleton recovered from Tori's father, he finds out that the skeleton is of a beast species about 10,000 years old, whose DNA has same markers as Vincent and Tori. J.T. gets attacked and the collar on the skeleton gets stolen. On the other hand Cat receives an offer (from the FBI) to work an undercover case investigating a heist. Both Vincent and Cat, unaware of each other's involvement, go for a certain gem, but with different motives. The gem fits into the collar and it is revealed that the collar might actually have been a leash for the beast; but both J.T. and Vincent contemplate whether the gem was ornamental or is there more to it than meets the eye. A link between Cat's ancestor's, the gem and subsequently the beasts is revealed raising questions for Cat. Cat thanks Gabe for trusting her in the undercover operation by kissing him.|
|33||11||"Held Hostage"||Sudz Sutherland||Pamela Sue Anton||January 27, 2014||0.82|
|A group of criminals looking to steal a rare necklace in Tori's possession takes Cat, Tori and Tess hostage at the precinct, leaving Vincent as their only hope for help. Vincent is forced to make a decision since helping could reveal his true identity to the entire force.|
|34||12||"Recipe for Disaster"||Allan Kroeker||Brad Kern & Wendy Straker Hauser||February 3, 2014||0.93|
|Cat and Vincent must work together to save J.T. when he gets kidnapped, while Tori attempts to intervene, with fatal consequences. Meanwhile, a stranger (guest star Tom Everett Scott) from FBI Agent Dana Landon's (guest star Elisabeth Röhm) past is rescued along with J.T., and might have some insight about Vincent's beastly past.|
|35||13||"Till Death"||Stuart Gillard||Story by: Roger Grant
Teleplay by: Sherri Cooper & Jennifer Levin
|February 10, 2014||0.74|
|In an effort to track down Sam's captor, Vincent and Cat have to work together on Valentine’s Day.|
|36||14||"Redemption"||Grant Harvey||John A. Norris||February 17, 2014||0.77|
|When some of Gabe’s acquaintances go missing, Cat and Vincent must come together to save them. Vincent ends up returning to the hospital where he was an intern, allowing him to see what his life could have been.|
|37||15||"Catch Me if You Can"||Norma Bailey||Eric Tuchman||March 3, 2014||0.87|
|Sam inject Xavier, another boy grown up from the orphanage, with the serum and turned him into a beast. He asks him to help him find the people who killed his boy and send him in a server room to upload some files. Vincent track Xavier with his tracking abilities and find him unconscious in the serve room; meanwhile, Cat find Sam preparing to explode the server room where Vincent still is. Cat asks him not to do it but he did it anyway. They fought. Cat arrests him and tells him that if Vincent is dead, he is also a dead man. Cat rushes to the server room where she finds Vincent trying to survive Xavier where he succeeds and they hug. Gabe arrives with Tess and is not happy to see Cat and Vincent hugging. He asks Cat where she stands and asks her to tell Vincent. She did tell Vincent and they ended up in bed.|
|38||16||"About Last Night"||Stuart Gillard||Melissa Glenn||March 10, 2014||0.80|
|After their night together, Cat leaves without leaving a note. Vincent tells J.T. that it meant a lot to him and that it was more than a break up sex. Meanwhile, Cat is telling Tess that although the sex was very great, it was a break up sex. Sam escapes from the prison where he was held by creating a diversion by injecting a prisoner with the serum in the infirmary. He finds the people he was looking for and injects one of them with the serum and asks him to kill them all. Cat and Vincent arrived on time and Vincent kills the beast. Gabe and Cat break up. Arriving home, Cat finds the back door open, meaning that Vincent is around, she smiles and goes to find him on the roof and confess their love for each other and spend the night together. In the morning Vincent is arrested for a murder.|
|39||17||"Arrested"||N/A||N/A||June 2, 2014||N/A|
|Vincent has just been arrested for murder and Cat is afraid he'll get a life sentence. Fearing that she may die if she loses him again, she comes up with a plan to help him escape from prison and save him.|
- "Shows A-Z - beauty & the beast on cw". The Futon Critic. Retrieved May 26, 2013.
- Lambert, David (July 8, 2013). "Beauty and the Beast - Kristen Kreuk in the 2012 Series is Coming to DVD this Fall". TV Shows on DVD. Retrieved July 9, 2013.
- "Beauty And The Beast [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved January 28, 2014.
- "Beauty & the Beast: A Primeira Temporada". Paramount Brasil. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "The CW Confirms "Carrie Diaries," "Beauty and the Beast" Episode Orders; Other Post-Upfront Notes". The Futon Critic. May 16, 2013. Retrieved May 17, 2013.
- "CW21 Facebook Announcement". CW21. March 19, 2014. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 12, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Two and a Half Men' Adjusted Up; 'Up All Night', 'Beauty and the Beast' and '30 Rock Adjusted Down; No Adjustment for 'The Vampire Diaries'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 12, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 19, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Vampire Diaires', 'The Big Bang Theory', 'Grey's Anatomy' & 'The Office' Adjusted Up; '30 Rock', 'Up All Night' & 'Scandal' Adjusted Down Plus Final Baseball Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 26, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Big Bang Theory', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Vampire Diaries' Adjusted Up; 'Parks & Rec', 'Up All Night', 'Rock Center', '30 Rock', 'Person of Interest' & 'Beauty & the Beast' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 26, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 2, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Adjusted Up, 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 2, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 9, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'Vampire Diaries' & 'Grey's Anatomy' Adjusted Up, 'The Office', 'Parks & Rec', 'Scandal' & 'Rock Center' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 9, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 16, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'Vampire Diaries', 'Grey's Anatomy' & 'The Office' Adjusted Up; 'Last Resort' & 'Scandal' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 30, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Grey's Anatomy' Adjusted Up; 'The Vampire Diaries', 'Two and a Half Men' & 'Beauty and the Beast' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 7, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The X Factor', 'The Vampire Diairies' and 'Glee' Adjusted Up; 'Two and a Half Men', 'Elementary', 'Person of Interest' and 'Big Bang Theory' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 7, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (December 14, 2012). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Vampire Diaries' Adjusted Up; 'Last Resort', 'Two and a Half Men', 'Person of Interest', 'Grey's Anatomy' & 'Scandal' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 14, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (January 25, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol' Adjusted Up; 'Glee' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 1, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Adjusted Up; No Adjustments for 'Scandal', 'American Idol' or 'Do No Harm'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 1, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (February 8, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Community' & 'The Big Bang Theory' Adjusted Up; 'Person of Interest' & 'Elementary' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 15, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Zero Hour', 'Big Bang Theory', 'Community', 'Idol', 'Elementary' & 'Grey's Anatomy' Adjusted Up; 'Scandal' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 15, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (February 22, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'Parks and Recreation', 'Grey's Anatomy' & 'Elementary' Adjusted Up; 'Beauty and the Beast' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 15, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'American Idol' & 'Community' Adjusted Up; 'Elementary' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 15, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (March 22, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Vampire Diaries', 'American Idol', 'Grey's Anatomy' & '1600 Penn' Adjusted Up; 'Beauty and the Beast' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 29, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol' & 'Grey's Anatomy' Adjusted Up; 'Raising Hope' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 29, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (April 19, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Vampire Diaries' & 'American Idol' Adjusted Up; 'Glee' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 19, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 26, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Vampire Diaries', 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'American Idol' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 26, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (May 3, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'American Idol', 'The Vampire Diaries', 'Two and a Half Men', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Glee', 'Parks and Recreation' & 'Hannibal' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 3, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 10, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Big Bang Theory', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'American Idol', 'Vampire Diaries', 'Two and a Half Men', 'Wipeout' & 'Elementary' Adjusted Up; 'Glee' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 17, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Hannibal', 'The Big Bang Theory', 'The Vampire Diaries', 'Grey's Anatomy' & 'Office' Retrospective Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 17, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 8, 2013). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'The Voice', 'Mom', 'Sleepy Hollow', 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Bones', '2 Broke Girls' Adjusted Up; 'The Blacklist', 'Dancing With the Stars', 'Beauty and the Beast' & 'Castle' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 8, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (October 15, 2013). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'Sleepy Hollow', 'How I Met Your Mother', '2 Broke Girls' & 'Mom' Adjusted Up; 'The Blacklist' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 22, 2013). "MoMonday Final TV Ratings: 'The Voice', 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Bones', & 'Dancing With the Stars' Adjusted Up; 'Hart of Dixie', '2 Broke Girls', 'Beauty and the Beast', 'Mom' & 'Hostages' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (October 29, 2013). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'The Voice', 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Dancing With the Stars' & '2 Broke Girls' Adjusted Up; 'Hostages' Adjusted Down & Final World Series Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 5, 2013). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'Dancing With the Stars' and 'Castle' Adjusted Down; No Adjustment for 'Sleepy Hollow' or 'Mike & Molly'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 5, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 12, 2013). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Castle' & 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 19, 2013). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'Dancing With the Stars' & 'Castle' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 26, 2013). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'Mom' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 14, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'Intelligence', 'Mom' & 'The Bachelor' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 14, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (January 22, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'How I Met Your Mother' Adjusted Up, 'Beauty & the Beast' Adjusted Down & Final 'Sleepy Hollow' Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 28, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: No Adjustment to 'How I Met Your Mother', 'The Following', or 'Beauty and the Beast'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 28, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (February 4, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'How I Met Your Mother', 'Almost Human', 'Mike & Molly', 'Mom' & 'Beauty and the Beast' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 11, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'Almost Human' Adjusted Up + Final Olympics Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (February 19, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'Almost Human' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 19, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 4, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'The Bachelor' Adjusted Up; 'The Following' Adjsuted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 11, 2014). "Monday Final TV Ratings: 'The Bachelor' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Believe', 'Beauty and the Beast' or 'Bones'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 11, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 17, 2014). "The CW Announces Summer 2014 Premiere Dates; 'Beauty & The Beast' Returns Monday, June 2". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 18, 2014.