From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
Public service broadcasters
- State-Owned, Founded in 1964, Originally founded as Pakistan Television, but renamed to BTV after 1971.
- BTV World
- State-Owned, Available Worldwide.
- Sangsad Television
- Broadcasts Live Scenarios of Bangladesh's Politics and Also Live Telecasts National Parliament Assemblies.
Currently Broadcast in Bangladesh
- ATN Bangla
- Privately-Owned 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 15th July 1997.
- Channel I
- 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 1st October 1999, owned by Impress Group
- Ekushey Television
- 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 14th April 2000.
- NTV: 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 3rd July 2003 by International Television Limited.
- RTV : 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 26th December 2005.
- Boishakhi TV: Privately-Owned Entertainment Channel founded in 27th December 2005 owned by Destiny 2000 Limited.
- Banglavision: Founded in 31st March 2006 as a 24 Hour Entertainment Channel, Owned by Shamol Media Limited.
- DeshTV 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 26th March 2009.
- Mohona TV 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 11th November 2010.
- MyTV 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 20th December 2010.
- Channel 9: 24 Hour Entertainment Based Channel founded in8th April 2011 Owned by Virgo Media Limited.
- Massranga 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 30th June 2011.
- Channel 24: A Business-News Channel owned by Times Media Limited.
Official Broadcaster of Bangladesh Premier League and MTV Programming.
- GTV: Privately Owned Entertainment-Sports Channel. Official Broadcasting Partner of Bangladesh national cricket team.
- Asian TV: 24 Hour Entertainment Channel founded in 2013.
- SA TV : 24 Hour Entertainment Channel Founded in 2013.
- BijoyTV : Founded in 2011 as a 24 Hour Lifestyle Channel.
- ATN News: 24 Hour News Channel.
- Independent: 24 Hour HD News-Business Channel founded in 2010 by Beximco Group.
- Ekattor: 24 Hour HD News Channel founded in 2012.
- Jamuna TV: 24 Hour HD News Channel owned by Jamuna Group in 2014.
- Millennium TV
- Movie Bangla: 24 Hour Privately Owned Satellite Movie Channel launched in 2014.
- TBN24: North America Based Entertainment Channel.
- SKTV: 24 Hour Satellite Movie Channel launched in 2015.
-  EKTARA TV: LifeStyle Television
- ATN Music : 24 Hour Music Channel.
- ATN Islamic TV: 24 Hour Religious Based Channel.
- NTV2: Official Broadcast expected in 2016.
- Iqra Bangla : Islamic Religious Based Satellite Channel
- ATN UK : Available in Europe as well as Bangladesh, ATN UK holds the official broadcasting rights of Emmy Award in Bangladesh.
- NTV Europe : Only Available in Europe.
- Channel I Europe : Only Broadcasts in Europe
- SA TV Europe: Only Available in Europe.
- BanglaTV UK
- Channel S
- RTM Asia: Christian Religious Based Satellite Channel
- Channel 16: Privately Owned Music Channel operated by Insight Telecast Limited.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
- Sangeet Bangla- সঙ্গীত বাংলা
- Tara Muzik- তারা মিউজিক
- Dhoom Music- ধুম মিউজিক
- Fatafati Music- ফাটাফাটি মিউজিক
- Om Bangla- ওম বাংলা
- 9X Dabbang- ৯x দাবাং
Spiritual and Devotional
- Channel S - চ্যানেল এস
- Iqra Bangla - ইকরা বাংলা