List of California Institute of Technology trustees
The list of California Institute of Technology trustees includes notable trustees of the California Institute of Technology. The current Chairman of the Board is Kent Kresa.
List of current trustees
The official Board of Trustees site listed the following trustees. (The list was dated November 8, 2006, and consulted March 12, 2007.)
- Mr. Paul A. Brest — President — The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Mr. John E. Bryson — Chairman and Chief Executive Officer — Edison International
- Dr. Jean-Lou Chameau — President — California Institute of Technology
- Dr. Milton M. Chang — Managing Director — Incubic Venture Capital
- Mr. Robert B. Chess — Chairman — Nektar Therapeutics
- Dr. William H. Davidow — Founding Partner — Mohr Davidow Ventures
- Dr. John D. Diekman — Founder & Managing Partner — 5AM Ventures
- Lounette M. Dyer, Ph.D. — Entrepreneur
- Mr. Arthur L. Goldstein — Chairman and CEO (retired) — Ionics, Incorporated
- Mr. William T. Gross — Chairman and Founder — Idealab
- Mr. Frederick J. Hameetman — Chairman — American Group
- Mr. Robert T. Jenkins
- Dr. Jon Faiz Kayyem — Managing Partner — Efficacy Capital Ltd.
- Ms. Louise Kirkbride — Board Member — State of California — Contractors State License Board
- Mr. Kent Kresa — Chairman Emeritus — Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Mr. Jon B. Kutler — Chairman and CEO — Admiralty Partners, Inc.
- Dr. David Li Lee — Managing General Partner — Clarity Partners, L.P.
- Dr. York Liao — Managing Director — Winbridge Company Ltd.
- Dr. Alexander Lidow — Chief Executive Officer — International Rectifier Corporation
- Dr. Ronald K. Linde — Independent Investor and Chairman of the Board — The Ronald and Maxine Linde Foundation
- Mr. A. Michael Lipper — President and Chief Executive Officer — Lipper Advisory Services
- Mr. John W. Mack — President — Los Angeles Urban League
- Dr. Shirley M. Malcom — Director, Education and Human Resources Programs — American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Clara Spalter Miller — Principal — Regulus International Capital Corporation
- Dr. Philip M. Neches — Consultant and Entrepreneur
- Dr. Patrick H. Nettles, Jr. — Executive Chairman — Ciena Corporation
- Mr. Peter Norton — President — Norton Family Office
- Mr. Ronald L. Olson — Senior Partner — Munger, Tolles & Olson
- Mr. Stephen R. Onderdonk — President & CEO (Retired) — Econolite Control Products, Inc
- Mr. Stewart A. Resnick — Chairman — Roll International Corporation
- Dr. Sally Kristen Ride — President, Imaginary Lines, Inc., and — Ingrid and Joseph Hibben Professor of Physics — University of California, San Diego
- Mr. Nelson C. Rising — Chairman and Chief Executive Officer — Rising Realty Partners
- Dr. Stephen A. Ross — Franco Modigliani Professor of Finance and Economics — Massachusetts Institute of Technology — Chairman — Compensation Valuation, Inc.
- Mr. James F. Rothenberg — President — Capital Research and Management Company
- Mr. Marc I. Stern — President — TCW Group, Inc.
- Mr. Donald W. Tang — Vice Chairman — Bear Stearns, Inc.
- Mr. Charles R. Trimble — Arbor Vita Corporation
- Mr. Lewis W. van Amerongen — LvA Enterprises Incorporated
- Mr. Walter L. Weisman — Non-profit Consultant
- Dr. Virginia V. Weldon — Sr. Vice President for Public Policy (Retired) — Monsanto Company
- Mrs. Gayle E. Wilson — Non-profit Consultant
- Dr. Suzanne H. Woolsey
- Mr. Victor K. Atkins — Atkins Company
- Ms. G. Patricia Beckman — Community Leader
- Mr. Eli Broad — Founder — The Broad Foundations
- Dr. Harold Brown (President Emeritus) — Counselor — Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Mr. Walter Burke — Treasurer — Sherman Fairchild Foundation, Inc.
- Mr. Richard P. Cooley — Retired Chairman, Seafirst Bank
- Dr. Thomas E. Everhart — President Emeritus — California Institute of Technology
- Mrs. Camilla C. Frost — Trustee, Chandler Trust and — Director and Secretary-Treasurer — Chandis SecuritiesCompany
- The Honorable Shirley M. Hufstedler — Senior of Counsel — Morrison & Foerster
- Admiral Bobby R. Inman — Professor, Lyndon B. Johnson Centennial Chair in National Policy — LBJ School of Public Affairs — The University of Texas at Austin
- Dr. Gordon E. Moore (Chairman Emeritus) — Chairman Emeritus — Intel Corporation
- Mr. Sidney R. Petersen — Chairman and CEO (Retired) — Getty Oil Company
- Mr. Stanley R. Rawn, Jr. — Private Investor
- Mr. Richard M. Rosenberg — Chairman & CEO (Retired) — Bank of America Corporation
- Mr. Robert O. Anderson — Chairman & CEO (Retired) — Atlantic Richfield Company
- Mr. Stephen D. Bechtel, Jr. — Chairman Emeritus & Director — Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Mr. Donald L. Bren — Chairman of the Board — The Irvine Company
- Dr. Jewel Plummer Cobb — President Emerita — California State University, Fullerton
- Mr. Harry M. Conger — Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Emeritus — Homestake Mining Company
- Mr. Philip M. Hawley — President — P.M. Hawley, Inc.
- Mr. William F. Kieschnick — Chairman & CEO (Retired) — Atlantic Richfield Company
- Dr. Simon Ramo — Co-founder — TRW Inc.
- Mr. Arthur Rock — Principal — Arthur Rock and Company
- Mr. Benjamin M. Rosen (Chairman Emeritus) — Chairman Emeritus — Compaq Computer Corporation
- Mr. Robert J. Schultz — Vice Chairman (Retired) — General Motors Corporation
- Mrs. Mary L. Scranton — Non-profit Consultant
- Mr. Dennis Stanfill — Dennis Stanfill Company
- Dr. Charles H. Townes — Professor in the Graduate School — University of California, Berkeley — Department of Physics
- Mr. Harry Wetzel — Chairman & CEO (Retired) — The Garrett Corporation
- Dr. Albert D. Whelon — Non-profit Consultant