List of Celtic F.C. seasons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For a written account of the club's history, see History of Celtic F.C..
The Celtic Football Club was established in 1887. The club have won the Scottish League Championship 45 times, the Scottish Cup 35 times and the Scottish League Cup 14 times. They also won the European Cup in 1967.
- "Welcome to Celtic@FitbaStats". fitbastats.com. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- The Scottish League Cup competition did not begin until 1946.
- 1908–09 Scottish Cup Final between Rangers and Celtic was abandoned due to a riot. The trophy was withheld.
- The competition was withdrawn due to the outbreak of the First World War.
- The 1939–40 season was suspended following the outbreak of the Second World War, see below for details of wartime season
- "Celtic". Football Club History Database. Richard Rundle. Retrieved 24 January 2010.