List of Chinese desserts
|This article is part of the series|
Chinese desserts are sweet foods and dishes that are served with tea, along with meals or at the end of meals in Chinese cuisine. The desserts encompass a wide variety of ingredients commonly used in East Asian cuisines such as powdered or whole glutinous rice, sweet bean pastes, and agar. Due to the many Chinese cultures and the long history of China, there are a great variety of desserts of many forms.
- Chinese bakery products
- List of desserts
- List of Chinese dishes
- List of Chinese soups
- List of restaurants in China
- "Chinese Desserts." Kaleidoscope - Cultural China. Accessed June 2011.
- Coconut Bar. iFood TV. Accessed March 31, 2012.
- "Ginger Milk Pudding, a Natural Custard". tastehongkong.com. 29 March 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Andrew Dembina (26 August 2010). needed-8-bone-chilling-desserts-summer-682328 "8 bone-chilling summer desserts for Hong Kong". CNN Go. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- Media related to Confectionery of China at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Desserts of China at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Chinese bakery products at Wikimedia Commons